Shut up Romney!

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

I think Romney is kind of a hypocrite because he's the one who gave Trump legitimacy in 2012.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Every point he makes about Trump is one Cruz and Rubio are making.

So the truth comes out; Trump sucked up to Romney and told Romney to hit on birth certificate because "right-wing crazies" would eat it up. Trump sees his largest voting demographic as a tool, a means to an end.
sabu.png

Former Romney Aide: Trump ‘Kissed Mitt’s Ass,’ Talked About ‘Rightwing Crazies’

It's like everyone sees the writing on the wall except the right-wing Trump fans. They make the biggest fuss over non-conservative GOP nominees and now are acting the most enthusiastic over the most non-conservative potential GOP nominee in modern history
umad.png

"Irrelevant" Romney has these right-wing message board nerds so mad they making a 25+ page thread over the spanking he gave Trump
ahh.png

Yeah just more jew lovers who put a foreign country before their own.

I'm a Jew....What about it? Didn't you know Trump's son in-law is a Jew? and his daughter converted and is also now a Jew? :cool:

you know he's anti-Semite pond scum, right?

:uhoh3:What? STFU right? So is her husband.It's not an easy thing to convert to Orthodox Judaism the real way

I'm talking about the poster you were respond to, dear
Jroc isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you haven't already noticed.
Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

Just watched Trump's brilliant speech in Maine. Romney really is a milquetoast lightweight. Time to dismiss him and move on. His speech laid it out very clearly that we do need to dump the career politicians. It's Trump's time.
I like that he's not making a big deal about it. Nobody on his campaign is either lol. They had hoped to shape the narrative today with Trump and his campaign and it fell flat :lol:

That's brilliant. The GOP establishment hacks cook up this attack thinking its going to get under Trump's skin and he'll freak out. Instead he waves it off like its nothing :laugh: I'm pretty sure that's not the reaction the GOP establishment was hoping for. Say what you want about Trump but he's 1-2 steps ahead of the GOP establishment, he has them discombobulated.
Hey blues What are you going to call your new party after drumpf gets through soiling the republican one?

The Eddiew party.
NOW you're talking BUT I don't have big hands like drumpf

What's funny about Romney bashing Trump, is that Romney begged for Trump's endorsement when he ran-------------and got it. What does that say about Romney?

Sour grapes? He ran a shitty campaign and lost to the worst president in history. His opinions are worthless.

I think the RNC needed someone to be the spokes person that was not involved in an election....?

Seems like he's involved to me
Let me put it this way, Romney has nothing to lose, by doing this....even if he somehow jumped in to the race, he's not holding a Republican gvt position to lose.

all he has to lose is what little credibility he still has. No one cares what a loser has to say about a winner.

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

Romney is showing why Republicans had to hold their noses real tightly to vote for him.

The Republicans have had two presidential elections where the establishment selected the candidate. Time for a change.

The last two presidential elections were aberrations. No matter what the left says the only reason Obama was ever elected was because he is black and can deliver a speech.

So now the question is can Mrs Tuluza Clinton harness that same loyalty through "Virginia power?"

Was Romney the heaviest piece of artillery the Republicans could muster on behalf of its survival? Seeriously? Milquetoast Mitt?

The GOPe is surrendering.
You were an enthusiastic supporter of Mittens in 2012.

You never see Democrats doing this shit. I still say John Kerry was a better choice than Bush in 2004 - you will never see me trashing him for losing like Republicans do to their nominees.

I did support Mitt in 2012 and I think he would have been a much better President than Obama.

I am not trashing him for losing the election in 2012.

I am disgusted that he is coming out and sabotaging Trump. Trump is expanding the party and bringing enthusiasm and a much needed dose of common sense. He is the only candidate from either party that is not controlled by special interests. He is the only candidate that is self financing his campaign. He is the only candidate that is not a professional politician. So why attack him? Romney should be endorsing him!

Anyway, Romney needed to grow a spine back in 2012 when he could have won the election. Instead he waits until 2016 and trashes the front running GOP candidate? ......He's a major disappointment.

Yeah just more jew lovers who put a foreign country before their own.

I'm a Jew....What about it? Didn't you know Trump's son in-law is a Jew? and his daughter converted and is also now a Jew? :cool:

:uhoh3:What? STFU right? So is her husband.It's not an easy thing to convert to Orthodox Judaism the real way

He and I disagree about almost everything..... but we've all misread things at times so I'm not going there.

Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

and the least class

I think Romney is kind of a hypocrite because he's the one who gave Trump legitimacy in 2012.

He should have ran again then, or come out and endorsed someone. Holding a press conference, purely to slam Trump, is Joke, from a looser who sucked up to Trump when he ran

Because Trump is dogshit and his followers are dumber than dogshit. Someone has to tell them.

He should have ran again then, or come out and endorsed someone. Holding a press conference, purely to slam Trump, is Joke, from a looser who sucked up to Trump when he ran

I still don't think it would have helped. and Romney couldn't win then and wouldn't win now. the "base" is just ugly this time around and they only want people representing them who sound angry and ugly.

Is that sort of like when Trump sucks up to the Clintons?

If that doesn't work, McCain will be stepping up to the plate.
Which brings us back to the beginning of this political season. Where does a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante cock sucking faggot like Trump get the nerve to say anything about the service of obviously better men.

Forum List

Back