Shut up Romney!

If that doesn't work, McCain will be stepping up to the plate.
Which brings us back to the beginning of this political season. Where does a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante cock sucking faggot like Trump get the nerve to say anything about the service of obviously better men.

Same place Obama and Clinton did apparently. Democrats have no sense of your own staggering hypocrisy, it's amazing

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

I think Romney is kind of a hypocrite because he's the one who gave Trump legitimacy in 2012.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Every point he makes about Trump is one Cruz and Rubio are making.
He should have ran again then, or come out and endorsed someone. Holding a press conference, purely to slam Trump, is Joke, from a looser who sucked up to Trump when he ran

I still don't think it would have helped. and Romney couldn't win then and wouldn't win now. the "base" is just ugly this time around and they only want people representing them who sound angry and ugly.

Yeah, that's not like Democrats, not at all. [/sarcasm]

Was Romney the heaviest piece of artillery the Republicans could muster on behalf of its survival? Seeriously? Milquetoast Mitt?

The GOPe is surrendering.
You were an enthusiastic supporter of Mittens in 2012.

You never see Democrats doing this shit. I still say John Kerry was a better choice than Bush in 2004 - you will never see me trashing him for losing like Republicans do to their nominees.

I did support Mitt in 2012 and I think he would have been a much better President than Obama.

I am not trashing him for losing the election in 2012.

I am disgusted that he is coming out and sabotaging Trump. Trump is expanding the party and bringing enthusiasm and a much needed dose of common sense. He is the only candidate from either party that is not controlled by special interests. He is the only candidate that is self financing his campaign. He is the only candidate that is not a professional politician. So why attack him? Romney should be endorsing him!

Anyway, Romney needed to grow a spine back in 2012 when he could have won the election. Instead he waits until 2016 and trashes the front running GOP candidate? ......He's a major disappointment.

Romney went to the fake jake school of being a Republican.

you know he's anti-Semite pond scum, right?

:uhoh3:What? STFU right? So is her husband.It's not an easy thing to convert to Orthodox Judaism the real way

I'm talking about the poster you were respond to, dear
Jroc isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you haven't already noticed.
Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

and the least class

Yes, Republicans need to be more dignified ... you know ... like Democrats are ...

[/sarcasm]

Which brings us back to the beginning of this political season. Where does a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante cock sucking faggot like Trump get the nerve to say anything about the service of obviously better men.

Same place Obama and Clinton did apparently. Democrats have no sense of your own staggering hypocrisy, it's amazing
So in other words: Your expectations are so low and you are so incredibly stupid that will follow Trump based on this alleged logic.

I thought I had you on permanent ignore.
You are now.
Is that supposed to be a consequence? If so I don't think you quite get the concept......it sounds more like a reward.

Mittens is trying to stop the GOP from imploding. I'm pleased to see that the GOP voters aren't listening.

Yes, you need to goose step in sync with your party, disagreement is dangerous. When they speak, you need to just agree with them

Romney's donors (same as Jeb Bush) called in a favor. It's disgusting and it's exactly why Trump is leading. Doesn't the establishment understand why voters are pissed off and following Trump???

WAKEY WAKEY!! All you're doing is giving Hildabeast the election...

When are you going to realize that only the idiots are buying that bullshit?
This from a poster who supports a candidate that bankrolls Clinton?

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

So in other words: Your expectations are so low and you are so incredibly stupid that will follow Trump based on this alleged logic.

Wow, you suck at paraphrasing. I mean dude, you blow chunks

Romney's donors (same as Jeb Bush) called in a favor. It's disgusting and it's exactly why Trump is leading. Doesn't the establishment understand why voters are pissed off and following Trump???

The stench of Democrat hypocrisy in this thread is overwhelming, isn't it?

You sound like another satisfied graduate of Trump University.

Is Trump posting here?

I find this absurd that so many are attacking Romney a obvious rino while supporting a obvious rino . it makes me ill seeing how stupid the voters really are.

Is Trump posting here?
Reading comprehension , look it up

:uhoh3:What? STFU right? So is her husband.It's not an easy thing to convert to Orthodox Judaism the real way

I'm talking about the poster you were respond to, dear
Jroc isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you haven't already noticed.
Wait one minute Synth,,,,,Did you see trumps hands ?? Publicans will vote for the guy with the biggest mouth and longest ****

and the least class

Yes, Republicans need to be more dignified ... you know ... like Democrats are ...

[/sarcasm]

you can act like a jerk all you want... but there hasn't been anything undignified about this race on the dem side. it's just a normal primary.

your wingers on the other hand look like an episode of real housewives. :cuckoo:

You sound like another satisfied graduate of Trump University.

To an idiot such as you, sure. I didn't say anything good about Trump. I think Trump is a shitty candidate. I'll vote third party if he's the Republican.

That doesn't mean I don't recognize your flaming hypocrisy. Your tiny little brain can only process Republican and Democrat. To not be a Democrat is to be a Republican. It's all you are capable of grasping

Is Trump posting here?

we can.... but you don't have any so perhaps it would be helpful if you did.

Is Trump posting here?

Yes thank you, I've read all about Trump's close relationship with the Clintons already.

Forum List

Back