Since Pittsburgh

There will be another mass gun slaughter in the next few weeks or so. Probably at a school. It’s not even newsworthy. The synagogue shooting wouldn’t have made the news if not for its relation to the emboldening of right wing extremism by the Trump administration. Even then, the shock and anger was much shorter than the Parkland shooting or others before it. Eventually it will just be local news.

Why is it that the Left is busy trying to decriminalize drugs that kill far more people but want to take all the guns?

Very odd, don't you think?
How many have died from marijuana overdose? Take your time to look it up. And nobody wants to take all the guns, you hysterical nutjob.

Drug use around the country is being decimalized, not just for pot use.

To die from pot, you will die from doing something stupid while high, something that never gets documented in a comprehensive way.

There will be another mass gun slaughter in the next few weeks or so. Probably at a school. It’s not even newsworthy. The synagogue shooting wouldn’t have made the news if not for its relation to the emboldening of right wing extremism by the Trump administration. Even then, the shock and anger was much shorter than the Parkland shooting or others before it. Eventually it will just be local news.

Why is it that the Left is busy trying to decriminalize drugs that kill far more people but want to take all the guns?

How many have died from marijuana overdose? Take your time to look it up. And nobody wants to take all the guns, you hysterical nutjob.

Sure you do. It would make your street violence much more effective.

Why is it that the Left is busy trying to decriminalize drugs that kill far more people but want to take all the guns
So painfully stupid...nobody is trying to legalized fentanyl, or strong opioids ... Come on man, stop acting stupid...

Why is it that the Left is busy trying to decriminalize drugs that kill far more people but want to take all the guns
So painfully stupid...nobody is trying to legalized fentanyl, or strong opioids ... Come on man, stop acting stupid...

Is that why places like San Fran have set up special areas to pass out clean needles?

Liar.

No, Dims want people as mentally incapacitated as possible to vote.

It's their only hope

Last edited:
Is that why places like San Fran have set up special areas to pass out clean needles?
You moron...they do that to stem epidemics of blood borne disease, not to legalize intravenous drug use. Those same people offer entrance to rehab. You don't have any idea what you are talking about, and those people are saints compared to an ignorant, mudslinging naysayer like you.

You moron...they do that to stem epidemics of blood borne disease, not to legalize intravenous drug use. Those same people offer entrance to rehab. You don't have any idea what you are talking about, and those people are saints compared to an ignorant, mudslinging naysayer like you.

SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER. PUT DRUG DEALERS AWAY FOR DECADES. EXECUTE THE WORST OF THEM.

Give me that, and I give you all the needle programs you want.

I see, so passing out needles is not encouraging drug use instead of discouraging it.

Ok, how about Issue 1 in places like Ohio?

What is State Issue 1 on the Ohio ballot this fall?

They want to have people doing less jail time in general no matter the drug.

SEAL THE FUCKING BORDER. PUT DRUG DEALERS AWAY FOR DECADES. EXECUTE THE WORST OF THEM.

Give me that, and I give you all the needle programs you want.

Executing drug dealers and drug lords is definitely part of the solution, but it is nothing Americans have the stomach for.

No, in the US the Left fights to save the lives of murderers and kill the unborn.

After all, the US is a civilized country.

Are you equally concerned with the number of drug over doses that are more than double those of gun violence?
Are you?

I'm not! I give out Darwin Awards.

But I am for the wall! Will be giving out less awards.

What if one of the Darwin awards is your kid?

Care now?

Sometimes personal demons overpower human effort.
Welcome to reality.

Agreed.

All I want are those personal demons to be in the heads of drug dealers instead of the youth of America.

How about you?

To die from pot, you will die from doing something stupid while high, something that never gets documented in a comprehensive way.
Not nearly to the extent that deaths occur with alcohol. But you want to deny people a faaar safer alternative because of your emotions.

Sure you do. It would make your street violence much more effective.
Yeah everybody knows how violent the average pot smoker is

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here is a thought, instead of giving guns to drug lords across the border like Obama did, why not send in a few stealthy drones to take them out?

But then, just how much influence do these drug lords have over American political figures?

My guess is a bunch.

Not nearly to the extent that deaths occur with alcohol. But you want to deny people a faaar safer alternative because of your emotions.

You dope, alcohol is legal.

That is apples and oranges.

So you want to legalize drugs like heroin as well? If so, my guess is that will become a more potent killer.

Forum List

Back