Smug Chicago reporter tries to buy AR15 for hit story; Rejected; He beat his wife!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hah! Liberal Reporter Tries to Buy AR15 - GETS DENIED FOR VIOLENT PAST

This story is everywhere right now that reports honest news.

Smug lib reporter tries to buy an AR15 to do a hit job piece on the ease of buying an "Assault rifle".
Gun store.....rejects him!!
He asks why....they won't say.

He writes a piece saying he was denied because he's a journalist and blames the gun culture for hating the media.....and says "if the general gun buying public were treated the same...fewer guns would be out there".

GUN STORE gets pissed....CALLS HIS NEWSPAPER.....and tells them he was denied because his background check shows he is a DRUNKEN WIFE BEATER HAHAHA!!!!!

GOD DAMN you liberals.....you all get more pathetic by the day.

Neil Steiner
Chicago elite liberal journalist
Drunken wife beater

NeilSteinberg.jpg

If this is fact true,its beyond hilarious.
We have plenty of laws that work just fine when applying them is done.

Last edited:

Smug lib reporter tries to buy an AR15 to do a hit job piece on the ease of buying an "Assault rifle".

He writes a piece saying he was denied because he's a journalist and blames the gun culture for hating the media.....and says "if the general gun buying public were treated the same...fewer guns would be out there".

GUN STORE gets pissed....CALLS HIS NEWSPAPER.....and tells them he was denied because his background check shows he is a DRUNKEN WIFE BEATER HAHAHA!!!!!

So what makes him "liberal" exactly? These terms mean nothing anymore. Anytime I hear someone claim "liberal blah blah blah" or "conservative blah blah blah" I know someone is attempting to manipulate me.

So what makes him "liberal" exactly? These terms mean nothing anymore. Anytime I hear someone claim "liberal blah blah blah" or "conservative blah blah blah" I know someone is attempting to manipulate me.
That's good for you,but that changes nothing,as far as stupid reporter exposing himself like he did.
He is still pathetic and a laughing stock.

If only being on a terror watch list was another thing that could stop the purchase of a gun

1. "Chicago Journalist".
2. Read his article.

He is a far left loon.

If only being on a terror watch list was another thing that could stop the purchase of a gun

Good point. Which Amendments do we need to adjust?? Would being on the terror watch list also:
4th: Allow cops to search you and your home anytime without warrant?

1. "Chicago Journalist".
2. Read his article.

He is a far left loon.

Yes, of course, "Chicago". One of the words in the English language you've been indoctrinated to use as a pejorative.

So if I post a ridiculous story about a single conservative, does that mean I get to group all conservatives together?

1. "Chicago Journalist".
2. Read his article.

He is a far left loon.

How long until you change your mind again and decide you aren't a conservative anymore like last time?

Has someone on a watch list been convicted? You want to limits someone's rights without them having gone to trial and been deemed guilty by a jury of his/her peers?

So if I post a ridiculous story about a single conservative, does that mean I get to group all conservatives together?

What do you mean do you get to? Your kind already does?

What's ridiculous about this story,other than how the reporter has behaved?

Neil Steiner
Drunken wife beater

View attachment 78753

His Wife MUST have been fairly mousey. That asshole wouldn't stand a minute of MY wife - she'd kick his teeth in. I'd beat the ever loving snot out of him.

Glad he was busted, though....that AR would have kicked his punk ass..... :)

What do you mean do you get to? Your kind already does?

When one maks a statement such as this, it's meaningless unless you are not doing the same thing. And you did just such a lumping in your reply bub.

Neil Steiner
Drunken wife beater

View attachment 78753

His Wife MUST have been fairly mousey. That asshole wouldn't stand a minute of MY wife - she'd kick his teeth in. I'd beat the ever loving snot out of him.

Lotta spousal abuse at your place is there?

Neil Steiner
Drunken wife beater

View attachment 78753

Lotta spousal abuse at your place is there?

Nope. Never once, But I've lived with this woman nearly 60 years. You don't want to piss her off. Typical black woman. Never known that woman to ever cower once in her life.

Forum List

Back