So a foster child is being provided a home

Should children be legally deprived in marriage of either a mother or father?

• Yes, the USSC made the right choice in making this a new normal.

• No, children need a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Intentionally placing a child in an atmosphere that is not emotionally balanced is not the same thing now is it?
Fail
So foster kids deserve a male role model but not those with single mothers?
I get what you're saying but i dont know how taking a child from a loving home helps anyone
By placing it in a more emotionally balanced environment you help the child. Small children who's minds are still developing need proper balance.
As to your single mother issue that is a tough situation. Hopefully the children get the influence they need from the father despite living with the mother but ultimately that's for another discussion.

Why another discussion? Divorce leaves children in a home without a father and a mother. Isn't that your complaint about gay adoption?
Because this thread is about gay parenting. Get it? If you want to create a thread about single parents be my guest but there is no reason to derail this thread just because you can't discuss the merits of gay parenting rationally
No.

You are wrong.

You are talking about a heterosexual home with two parents.

Divorce takes one of those parents out, leaving only one parent, so by your logic, there should be no divorce.
You are assuming the parent without physical custody is out of the picture which in most cases of divorce is not true. After my divorce I was just as involved with my two girls as I was before the divorce.
You watch too much Jerry Springer apparently

And again this is your diversion because you can't discuss the subject rationally without a bogus crutch.

The real parents are heterosexual, or haven't you figured that out yet.

Just speaking in general terms...

The biological mother provided an egg. The biological father provided sperm.

That doesn't mean the parents have to be heterosexual. A lesbian can an egg and a gay man provide the sperm. Combine the two and a child results. Neither biological "parent" was heterosexual.

Or haven't you figured that out yet?

>>>>

You can't have a child, at any level w/o a father and a mother.

So foster kids deserve a male role model but not those with single mothers?
I get what you're saying but i dont know how taking a child from a loving home helps anyone
By placing it in a more emotionally balanced environment you help the child. Small children who's minds are still developing need proper balance.
As to your single mother issue that is a tough situation. Hopefully the children get the influence they need from the father despite living with the mother but ultimately that's for another discussion.

Why another discussion? Divorce leaves children in a home without a father and a mother. Isn't that your complaint about gay adoption?
Because this thread is about gay parenting. Get it? If you want to create a thread about single parents be my guest but there is no reason to derail this thread just because you can't discuss the merits of gay parenting rationally
No.

You are wrong.

You are talking about a heterosexual home with two parents.

Divorce takes one of those parents out, leaving only one parent, so by your logic, there should be no divorce.
You are assuming the parent without physical custody is out of the picture which in most cases of divorce is not true. After my divorce I was just as involved with my two girls as I was before the divorce.
You watch too much Jerry Springer apparently

And again this is your diversion because you can't discuss the subject rationally without a bogus crutch.

You call every other weekend, 2 weeks in the summer, and a couple of holidays being involved just as much as the custodial parent? Please.

That doesn't mean the parents have to be heterosexual. A lesbian can an egg and a gay man provide the sperm. Combine the two and a child results. Neither biological "parent" was heterosexual.

>>>>

Biologically that's true, for now, but you can make a child from three, either sex, or soon, just two women, as long as you only want girls.

So are redheads, and blondes...

People don't choose their genetic traits.

You do choose to suck cocks and ignore reality.

That's why you're a deviant, do you see how that works?

I lick pussy, like most men, not that that's any of your business. And very few people choose to be gay, but it happens. Some choose to be gingers, that's life here.

The Judge is wrong, and so are you, of course. Two homophobes in a pod.
The decision is about the child's emotional well being not the judges. A male role model is essential for children.
Nope, but if you want a child raped just put a man in the house, especially if they are unrelated to the child, Happens all the damn time. Nothing would be safer for a little girl than being raised only by women.
Actually, if a child is sexually abused, they look at ALL the male relatives first....as well they should.

>>>>

You said the parents have to be heterosexual, I showed you they don't.

Just because someone is a homosexuals does not mean they are infertile.

>>>>

The decision is about the child's emotional well being not the judges. A male role model is essential for children.
Nope, but if you want a child raped just put a man in the house, especially if they are unrelated to the child, Happens all the damn time. Nothing would be safer for a little girl than being raised only by women.
Actually, if a child is sexually abused, they look at ALL the male relatives first....as well they should.
Irrelevant to this subject

What a moronic statement. By the way I was raised in foster care & group home settings. Never saw or heard about any of my siblings or myself being raped. And we all had 1 man & 1 woman. Even in the group homes.
And you turned out.............

And every male who enters the house after that group. Finding a rapist or child molester is as easy as finding who left the toilet seat up.

Not at all, if you truly want to "protect" children.

Works like this:
sexual-assault-rates-gta-by-joshua-preston-5-638.jpg

Stick with the pretty panties, if you don't want a child to be raped that is.

And every male who enters the house after that group. Finding a rapist or child molester is as easy as finding who left the toilet seat up.
...and if you wanna find a female molester just read the newspaper;(or go over to ar15.com and vote whether they're guilty or not) the highs schools are full of em.

Works like this:

I was adopted, I wasn't raped. In fact it was in the state of Utah. :)

...and if you wanna find a female molester just read the newspaper;(or go over to ar15.com and vote whether they're guilty or not) the highs schools are full of em.
They make the news because they are so rare, but it is interesting that so many young female teachers have been fucking the boys of late, which honestly, could be treated as a parking ticket in most cases. We only seem to find about it once she's bedding down with another one. A 16-year-old male with a 22-year-old female? Yeah, we'll get around to spanking her at some point, if that wasn't part of the game in the first place...

Works like this:

I was adopted, I wasn't raped. In fact it was in the state of Utah. :)
Learn what "subjective" means. This is numbers, not personal experience.

From the link in this OP: So a foster child is being provided a home | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The original source: Utah judge rules lesbians can't foster a child - CNN.com

The judge I guess is being very tight-lipped about where he got his research from. But I think I can take a stab at it. From the UK Guardian citing the 2010 Prince's Trust Youth Index Survey, the largest of its kind that measures the wellbeing of youth from year to year and seeks to pinpoint issues that are causing unrest in them as they grow from teens to adults:

The judge's research undoubtedly included this: Teenagers without parental role model are 67% less likely to get a job
Young men with no male role models in their lives and women without a mother figure struggle to keep their lives on track, a hard-hitting report warns today. The Prince’s Trust youth index, the largest survey of its kind, found that....67 per cent more likely to be unemployed than their counterparts. They are also significantly more likely to stay unemployed for longer than their peers, the report suggests....It found that young men with no male role model are 50 per cent more likely to abuse drugs and young females in the corresponding position are significantly more likely to drink to excess..
Young men with no male role model to look up to were twice as likely to turn or consider turning to crime as a result of being unemployed...The report, which was based on interviews with 2,170 16 to 25-year-olds...These young men are also three times more likely to feel down or depressed all of the time and significantly more likely to admit that they cannot remember the last time they felt proud...They are also significantly less likely to feel happy and confident than those with male role models, according to the figures....The Prince’s Trust report, which was carried out by YouGov, suggests young people without male role models are more than twice as likely to lack a sense of belonging

In Utah people living together must be married in order to adopt. But this judge has found that even if they are married, what type of marriage it is weighs on how a child will fare under the home.

The problem started when the USSC made the mistake of finding that a behavior = a static race of people. And based on that false premise, awarded just their favorite type of deviant sex practitioners the "right" to marry. Besides that act adding new legislative content and language to the US Constitituion without the approval of the actual legislative Body: Congress, it also set up a situation where the other de facto party to the marriage contract suddenly found themselves in the lurch: children.

Never before had the contract they implicitly and undeniably shared in said "you are now institutionally-deprived of either a mother or father".. Neither children nor their attorneys had a seat at the table this last Spring when the USSC decided for the first time to deprive them of either a mother or father without their, or the consent of their states as guardians' consent. This radical contract revision was missing one of the main parties to the contract. And because it was, a premature and extinguishable decision was made to their detriment.

This judge must also have read the CAPTA laws wherein no state may engage in child abuse or child negligence. In Utah, their state has determined that depriving a child in marriage of either a father or mother is a negligent deprivation. As such, this judge removed a foster daughter from a lesbian home. There will be an appeal of course, and those appeals will make their way up to the USSC to ask them why they did not invite one of the parties to the marriage contract to the revision table. The 5 Justices on the USSC will have to explain to society in their own words why they felt the power to revise such a contract without one of the parties present; and to their researched-detriment.

Perhaps the 5 Justices on the USSC should have done their own research on depriving children of either a mother or father and not made this judge in Utah do it for them.
There was no research. The judge has decided to follow the law.

Forum List

Back