So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?

It might have been ok if he didn't lie us into Iraq.

You just never quit, do you?

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Did they invade you schmuck?

Pull the Chaney quote where he said only a fool would invade Baghdad. But then they realized perpetual war meant perpetual profits

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Pull the Chaney quote where he said only a fool would invade Baghdad. But then they realized perpetual war meant perpetual profits

v

Sealy is this treason?
Look at this cocksucker being all treasonous and shit...

Another poorly informed moron think that Presidents control the economy. Lol! Don’t these children get tired of making up lies?
Listen well pap The moron, the ah in the wh ,took it upon himself to state how great the economy was under his presidency LIVE by the sword DIE by the sword

And Obama took credit for the economy in December, so you tell me who the hell the morons are. Live by the sword die by the sword? Just because people make stupid statements doesn’t mean we believe them, unless you are as stupid as the person making the statement.

Sorry but economies don’t live and die because of a President, if you nuts want to play the game then fine, I don’t care it’s just childish. But the left and right partisans seem dumber than my 6 year old granddaughter.

You have to define a good market and a bad market. A market that grows steadily and rapidly for a year is a good market. Two days where it drops 4% isn't a bad market.
at its low it was 8 1/2 %
And it rebounded as expected.
It's killing me Every time the orange POS spoke he bragged about his DOW The very FN first time it sunk the pos blames Obama Are all repubs sick?

It seems to bother you that they act like politicians.

You have to define a good market and a bad market. A market that grows steadily and rapidly for a year is a good market. Two days where it drops 4% isn't a bad market.

Can you imagine if Trump broke this record?

A record 75 straight months of job growth under Obama
Sure can. I can also easily predict the reaction from the lefties. Trump could give the country unparalleled economic growth and they would hate every second of it.
How did the middle class do?

I'm saying could, you're asking did. Different things.

From your own link:

Friday’s fall seemed to be triggered by the especially strong U.S. non-farm payrolls report that showed average hourly earnings posting the strongest annual gain since June 2009. Traders worried the strong wage growth could spur the Federal Reserve to hike U.S. interest rates more than expected this year, slowing earnings growth and throwing a wet blanket on the fire of economic expansion.

That doesn't mention politics or Trump but you somehow extrapolated that...

Derp
WTF?? Weren’t rightards bragging about the increase in payrolls to Trum’s tax cuts?

Paul Ryan celebrated the tax cut with a tweet about a secretary saving $1.50 a week

How can you read that and not see it’s about Trump?
Because the op defined the thread to be about his supporters.

Can you leftists read?!?
I don’t think you can understand what you write. You were claiming the OP’s article doesn’t mention Trump or politics yet you highlighted the text where it cites a strong payroll report, which is up because of Trump’s tax cut.

I still don’t see how you can read that and not comprehend it’s about Trump’s tax cut; unless you’re illiterate. And blaming your comprehension deficiencies on the OP talking about his supporters doesn’t help you. It only makes you look like you’re searching for excuses for not understanding what you read.
The op asked a simple fucking question. You morons simply can't grasp it anymore than you can reality apparently

Oh yea and her and Harry passed a whole lot of laws in those 2 years yea right.

Junior, want me to read you off the long list of legislative initiatives they passed to a veto-proof majority? Apparently you've forgotten about QE1, QE2, the first alone was nearly a trillion dollars, bank reform, school loan reform, SnL takeover, auto industry takeover, shutting down coal, a whole plethora of crazy foreign bills------ then Oh yes there was Obamacare. That one thing alone was 1/6th the entire economy and was nearly 20,000 pages long. It cost a billion dollars just to build the non-functioning web-page. They did all that with not one Repub supporting any of it. They shoved it all right down our throats and my children's children will be paying for all it damaged, so when Trump or the GOP gets any little thing through now by the skin of their teeth to fix some of it, don't come whining and blubbering about it to me.
That’s right we did get a lot done I forgot god love them

Sooo, you've gone from Pelosi as one person having no time to do anything to the Dems doing everything, while denying the DNC was a big factor in the "Bush Economy." You should stop skipping your medication.

Sure can. I can also easily predict the reaction from the lefties. Trump could give the country unparalleled economic growth and they would hate every second of it.

You missed the point. Bush bragged about his growth too but we saw the middle class falling behind while the economy grew for guys like trump. So you are right we won’t be impressed if just the rich get richer. What about us?

Oh yea and her and Harry passed a whole lot of laws in those 2 years yea right.

Junior, want me to read you off the long list of legislative initiatives they passed to a veto-proof majority? Apparently you've forgotten about QE1, QE2, the first alone was nearly a trillion dollars, bank reform, school loan reform, SnL takeover, auto industry takeover, shutting down coal, a whole plethora of crazy foreign bills------ then Oh yes there was Obamacare. That one thing alone was 1/6th the entire economy and was nearly 20,000 pages long. It cost a billion dollars just to build the non-functioning web-page. They did all that with not one Repub supporting any of it. They shoved it all right down our throats and my children's children will be paying for all it damaged, so when Trump or the GOP gets any little thing through now by the skin of their teeth to fix some of it, don't come whining and blubbering about it to me.
That’s right we did get a lot done I forgot god love them

Sooo, you've gone from Pelosi as one person having no time to do anything to the Dems doing everything, while denying the DNC was a big factor in the "Bush Economy." You should stop skipping your medication.
Hastert and delay. Did you forget about them?

You missed the point. Bush bragged about his growth too but we saw the middle class falling behind while the economy grew for guys like trump. So you are right we won’t be impressed if just the rich get richer. What about us?

A roaring economy benefits everyone. Higher demand creates higher prices, which creates more and better paying jobs. This all creates more revenue to the government, which in turn creates even more government spending and more government debt. What could be better from the liberal POV?

Another poorly informed moron think that Presidents control the economy. Lol! Don’t these children get tired of making up lies?
Listen well pap The moron, the ah in the wh ,took it upon himself to state how great the economy was under his presidency LIVE by the sword DIE by the sword

And Obama took credit for the economy in December, so you tell me who the hell the morons are. Live by the sword die by the sword? Just because people make stupid statements doesn’t mean we believe them, unless you are as stupid as the person making the statement.

Sorry but economies don’t live and die because of a President, if you nuts want to play the game then fine, I don’t care it’s just childish. But the left and right partisans seem dumber than my 6 year old granddaughter.
I don't recall Obama pounding his chest like an idiot taking credit for the DOW under his presidency ,,He might have mentioned it as one of the good things happening in his 8 years BUT nothing like what the moron trump is doing now Are Dems guilty of treason too ?

Trump told us he was responsible when it went up.

Obama said he was responsible, yet you believed Trump over Obama? Interesting that you believed Trump over Obama, sounds like you are easily duped.

The Dow went up 200% while Ibama was president after cratering from the Great Bush Recession. Where was your applause then?

Because of this. Former President Barack Hussein Obama was the first president in our history to not have a single year of growth above 3%.

GDP%202009%20to%20present-S.jpg
As you’ve been shown, the numbers on your chart are wrong and don’t match those posted by the BEA...

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdpchg.xlsx

Your chart is such bullshit, won’t even say where you got it from.

So go sell your bullshit to someone stupid enough to fall for it.

I don't recall Obama pounding his chest like an idiot taking credit for the DOW under his presidency ,,He might have mentioned it as one of the good things happening in his 8 years BUT nothing like what the moron trump is doing now Are Dems guilty of treason too ?

Obama took credit and you don’t remember? Lol! How convenient. Google December of 2017, Obama was still taking credit.

Obama and Trump have little to do with the stock market. The main issues are the bonds and the increase in wages, that caused the market to correct itself. It seems reality doesn’t fit your bent agenda.

Treason? More partisan BS. Don’t you nuts ever get tired of hyper partisan BS? Seems you nuts on the left and the right get dumber and dumber every day. I’m trying to figure how moronic people are going to get before this country decides that you nuts are the problem in America.

Aren't those wars over now? Well then why are you complaining? You know the president has the power to get us into conflicts. But not get us into the Vietnam or Iraq war that went on for decades.

When did we get our troops out of Libya and Syria?
All over!
Slave markets have been reenstated in Libya and ISIS is butchering kids in Syria!

Or as Obama and Hillary call it - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Are we still in Libya? When did Trump bring the troops home from Libya?
Obama and Hillary are so proud of what they accomplished in starting a war with a nation no threat to us.

What You Need to Know About the Libyan Slave Trade
You're going to compare Libya to the lives and money we have lost in Iraq?

At Least Trump Got One Thing Right. There Were No WMDs in Iraq | HuffPost

If you argue with me one more time that's treason. Just ask Trump. Not cheering what I am telling you is treason. LOL.
I'm applauding lol
Democrats applauding the reestablishment of African slave markets.

Color me shocked.

Obama took credit and you don’t remember? Lol! How convenient. Google December of 2017, Obama was still taking credit.

Obama and Trump have little to do with the stock market. The main issues are the bonds and the increase in wages, that caused the market to correct itself. It seems reality doesn’t fit your bent agenda.

Treason? More partisan BS. Don’t you nuts ever get tired of hyper partisan BS? Seems you nuts on the left and the right get dumber and dumber every day. I’m trying to figure how moronic people are going to get before this country decides that you nuts are the problem in America.

They keep trying to out do each other in the insult arena.

It must be fun for you to post about "wealth". It's like someone who doesn't own a car posting about what it's like to own a ferrari. LOL!

I make close to $100K a year and I feel like even I got hosed on this tax deal. Are you rich?

How does Trump know what it's like for us when he's never had less than $1 million in his bank account?
I sold seven of my FF resturants when I was 47. I kept four of them which I eventually gave to a couple of my kids a few years ago. Twenty years ago a single FF restaurant run properly in the right location could put half a million dollars net profit in the owner's pocket each year.
In the last two decades after I retired, a multimillionaire, I earned my pilot's license and bought a 180 float plane.
I've travelled to pretty much every country in the world.
My hobbies are flying, fishing and hunting (to put wholesome food in the freezer) and restoring old ferraris. (Want to buy one?)
Ya I'm 'rich'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back