So a Key Pipeline is Hackable But a Voting Machine is Not?

Weatherman2020 said:

All pipelines, voting machines, and automatic flush toilets are hackable.

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
Good morning!

FYI
voting machines are NOT ONLINE! Not connected to the internet!
Yes, your vote magically goes from your location to the county office via Goblin Express. Your lies validates you know the election was stolen.
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 8.22.07 AM.png

"Hey, who you gonna believe?
A cybersecurity expert or an ex-crack addict pillow guy?"

That is why State voting systems are NOT online....
Lie.
Voting machines are normally in "airplane" mode.

But in order to report the tabulation they can be temporarily connected.

Voting machines cannot be connected to the internet during ballot tabulation.

Only after counting is finished and a paper record has been generated will some jurisdictions connect the machines to the internet to send unofficial results to the county clerk.

Simultaneously, these jurisdictions will bring a hard copy of the paper tally to the county clerk to ensure all vote counts remain accurate.

Do you know how a voting machine works?
Actually I do. A friend of mine is HIGH up the food chain of a major counties voting department. He says if you’re not watched every second it’s very easy to cheat.
since its SO EASY, I'm sure your friend told you how....

so tell us how easy it is to cheat with 150,000 votes in say....Michigan? Or 55,000 voters in Pennsylvania? Or the 20,000 votes in Wisconsin, or the 10,780 votes in Georgia... etc?

Some individual people do try to cheat, like the 6 total republicans that were CAUGHT cheating in the 2020 election...

But widespread voter fraud, enough to change the results in a federal election for president, is impossible to go unnoticed, with all the checks and balances in place with the election's canvassing and certification process.

Actually I do. A friend of mine is HIGH up the food chain of a major counties voting department. He says if you’re not watched every second it’s very easy to cheat.
since its SO EASY, I'm sure your friend told you how....

so tell us how easy it is to cheat with 150,000 votes in say....Michigan? Or 55,000 voters in Pennsylvania? Or the 20,000 votes in Wisconsin, or the 10,780 votes in Georgia... etc?

Some individual people do try to cheat, like the 6 total republicans that were CAUGHT cheating in the 2020 election...

But widespread voter fraud, enough to change the results in a federal election for president, is impossible to go unnoticed, with all the checks and balances in place with the election's canvassing and certification process.
Right, that's another reason to cheat like 2-bit whores, because there is no widespread cheating. You can't prove anything.

Anything that has a computer in it can be hacked.
Especially when they used zip drives to reboot the systems late on election day once they knew how many votes they needed to generate.
All they needed to do was hold up on releasing results in Dem held precincts till the GOP districts reported their results.

Are you really this dumb......?

Lie.

Only after counting is finished and a paper record has been generated will some jurisdictions connect the machines to the internet to send unofficial results to the county clerk.

Simultaneously, these jurisdictions will bring a hard copy of the paper tally to the county clerk to ensure all vote counts remain accurate.
Yet in several swing states they allowed them to do a reboot of the systems late during the counting process...before they reported the results.
The vote count is only as honest as the people doing the counting.

Weatherman2020 said:

All pipelines, voting machines, and automatic flush toilets are hackable.

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
Good morning!

FYI
voting machines are NOT ONLINE! Not connected to the internet!
Yes, your vote magically goes from your location to the county office via Goblin Express. Your lies validates you know the election was stolen.
Dear Lord, I wish you dummies weren't so content being dummies, and would in the least make an effort, to educate and inform yourselves.... :rolleyes:

Voting machines are not connected to the internet....

Tabulation of the machine vote is not connected to the internet.

neither connected to the world wide web.

Transferring their RESULTS to the County election office is done on a CLOSED system...not the world wide web.

If there is any goofy business done in the transfer of the precinct count to the County office, it will be caught in the canvassing process where precinct counts have to match what the County office reports.

Last edited:
Lie.

Yet in several swing states they allowed them to do a reboot of the systems late during the counting process...before they reported the results.
The vote count is only as honest as the people doing the counting.
Link, please. Ty

I'm not suggesting there was vote machine hacks or anything.

But even a semi reasonable person realizes anything made by a man can be broken by a man. There are people dedicated to taking apart things other men create. If one man creates a security system there are a thousand men dedicated to breaking that security.

To think anyother way is foolish and not realistic.

Is there like.....proof....that voting machines were hacked??

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
I just hope a nuclear power plant is hit and a Chernobyl ensues...only in a shit hole of course, not America

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
I just hope a nuclear power plant is hit and a Chernobyl ensues.
You have strange hopes...

And where would you "hope" this Chernobyl ensues and what would you hope that Chernobyl leads to??

And where would you "hope" this Chernobyl ensues and what would you hope that Chernobyl leads to??
Only in shit holes, not America. I explained that.Anyway I post this shit to rile up the bloated Bodickalicker

I'm not suggesting there was vote machine hacks or anything.

But even a semi reasonable person realizes anything made by a man can be broken by a man. There are people dedicated to taking apart things other men create. If one man creates a security system there are a thousand men dedicated to breaking that security.

To think anyother way is foolish and not realistic.
Correct. It would be foolish.

That is why we have protections set up in the system to catch such a breach, if it ever happened....and have teams of people continually trying to protect the voting systems in each state...

No one is sitting back and twiddling their thumbs just waiting for it to happen.

It is in the best interest of both republicans and democrats, to keep our elections safe...and both, in every state and federally are trying to keep our voting system as safe as possible, from any shenanigans.

If they fail, we have systems and checks in place to catch any widespread voter fraud shenanigans.

Only in shit holes, not America. I explained that.Anyway I post this shit to rile up the bloated Bodickalicker
Does it make you moist to think you riled up "Bodickalicker"

Forum List

Back