So, about the homeless.....

we already have systems in place for welfare and food stamps.
I'm sure there are others, plus, voluntary contributions given all the time.
I'm the #1 proponent to help our poor, certainly over helping others in other countries, but put the money in the right places. Trust me, if cleaned up and taught, anyone can get a job in this country.
There will be exceptions, obviously

I'm the #1 proponent to help our poor, certainly over helping others in other countries, but put the money in the right places. Trust me, if cleaned up and taught, anyone can get a job in this country.
Babies are poor do you find them a job?

So, you don't know.

I myself can't walk the length of a building without becoming out of breath. Luckily I have a sit down job. Without which I'd be one of them homeless. And maybe I'd do drugs because it's better than the mundane every day life of being homeless.

Forum List

Back