So do you know any "white supremacists"?

Oh but it's that mythical redneck buttscratcher living in bumfuck nowhere whos the real problem. Not the violent gangs of black urbanites who make American cities inhospitable to human life, all hyped up on media-driven race hate, hunting white people to beat to death.

So there it is.

Are you really trying to say that the only racists in this country are those who specifically call themselves white supremacists?

Is that what you're saying?

Are you trying to say the only racists in this country have white skin? That sounds like what you're saying.
Bigots come in all colors. I'm talking about old fashioned, mouth breathing, buttcrack scratching, Hamm's swilling, ignorant and ugly white on black racism.

What about blunt-smoking, gang-bangin' booty-shaking, driveby-shootin' black on white racism?
I think of that as more ignorant hate and bigotry -- somewhat different, but still destructive.

See, the Regressive Left minimizes and spins and dismisses all that stuff too, just like you guys with racism.

Peas in a pod. So similar in your behaviors.

"Somewhat different" he says. "Still destructive."

Sounds like you're the one spinning and dismissing.

If the racial identities in this clip were reversed, we'd never hear the end of it.

And I point out the PC/Identity Politics madness of the Regressive Left all the time and take plenty of shit from them for it.

I guess you guys never "see" that part, huh?

You're just afraid to look in the mirror. I guess I really don't blame you.

Are you trying to say the only racists in this country have white skin? That sounds like what you're saying.
Bigots come in all colors. I'm talking about old fashioned, mouth breathing, buttcrack scratching, Hamm's swilling, ignorant and ugly white on black racism.

What about blunt-smoking, gang-bangin' booty-shaking, driveby-shootin' black on white racism?
I think of that as more ignorant hate and bigotry -- somewhat different, but still destructive.

See, the Regressive Left minimizes and spins and dismisses all that stuff too, just like you guys with racism.

If the racial identities in this clip were reversed, we'd never hear the end of it.

And I point out the PC/Identity Politics madness of the Regressive Left all the time and take plenty of shit from them for it.

I guess you guys never "see" that part.

Uh what earned me the privilege of being labeled a white supremacist by you? I live in an urban shithole and I SEE with the eyes in my head what black people do. I know the rules, I'm supposed to pretend not to notice. Because noticing things is racist.

Mac, according to you a white supremacists is someone who wants to secure a future for his children. That is retarded.

Preferring a white community is not white supremacy, in fact it's not even racism unless you use the definition where everything is racism. White supremacists on the other hand is someone who believes whites are the master race, and other races should be exterminated. Kind of like the regressives believe that whites should be exterminated for being successful.

White racists have been completely marginalized, and have had no voice, for more than my entire adult life.
Are you then saying that anti-black racism has largely been eliminated?

I wonder what you think of these guys, and I wonder how many times you've held them accountable:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.

Do you know what "instigating" is?

Tell me, what were all these people responding to?

Or do you not think that matters?
I think that people are responsible for their own actions.

From Trump to everyone else, on both ends of this.

If you really need context for those posts, that says a lot about you as well.

Yeah, actually I do. And it should be required for ever decent human being.

When you take one side out of context, and have no idea what led up to the statement, that's a problem.

People say all kinds of things when you intentionally say inflammatory things over and over.

Now I'm not saying this is true in every single one of those little clips you made.... but truthfully numerous numerous times, I've seen some left-wing idiot, stir someone up over and over, until they say something awful, and then act all indignant.

These people are metaphorically chucking stones at bears, and then start saying "See bears are evil" when they fight back.

So yes, I want to see what led up to some of these statements, before I'll actually think there is racism involved. Wager a bunch are just people who really just wanted to strike back at cruel people who are constantly belittling and insulting them non-stop.

Uh what earned me the privilege of being labeled a white supremacist by you? I live in an urban shithole and I SEE with the eyes in my head what black people do. I know the rules, I'm supposed to pretend not to notice. Because noticing things is racist.

I haven't labeled anyone a "white supremacist", and I've pointed out that this is a silly exercise. The word is meaningless.

White supremacist, white nationalist, white separatist, or standard issue ignorant racist - it's all the same general breed.

Some are worse than others, but they're in the same category.

Mac, according to you a white supremacists is someone who wants to secure a future for his children. That is retarded.

Preferring a white community is not white supremacy, in fact it's not even racism unless you use the definition where everything is racism. White supremacists on the other hand is someone who believes whites are the master race, and other races should be exterminated. Kind of like the regressives believe that whites should be exterminated for being successful.

First line in your post was a blatant lie, so I stopped reading.

You'll notice that I use ACTUAL QUOTES. And you guys make shit up.

Preferring a white community is not white supremacy, in fact it's not even racism unless you use the definition where everything is racism.

Every racial group on earth prefers the company of their own. Just as religious groups do. Even fans of a particular genre of music. Jewish people live in their little ethnic enclaves. If they didn't they would have been absorbed into the European or Arabic populations a few hundred years ago. It's goddamn natural and it ain't going away.

White racists have been completely marginalized, and have had no voice, for more than my entire adult life.

I wonder what you think of these guys, and I wonder how many times you've held them accountable:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.

When you take one side out of context, and have no idea what led up to the statement, that's a problem.

People say all kinds of things when you intentionally say inflammatory things over and over.

Now I'm not saying this is true in every single one of those little clips you made.... but truthfully numerous numerous times, I've seen some left-wing idiot, stir someone up over and over, until they say something awful, and then act all indignant.

These people are metaphorically chucking stones at bears, and then start saying "See bears are evil" when they fight back.

So yes, I want to see what led up to some of these statements, before I'll actually think there is racism involved. Wager a bunch are just people who really just wanted to strike back at cruel people who are constantly belittling and insulting them non-stop.
I think people are responsible for their words. For example, I realize that Trumpsters always have an excuse for his behaviors, but that's not real life.

I have the threads from which those quotes are taken. I have all of them. If I feel inspired one day, I'll post them.

I haven't labeled anyone a "white supremacist", and I've pointed out that this is a silly exercise. The word is meaningless.

White supremacist, white nationalist, white separatist, or standard issue ignorant racist - it's all the same general breed.

The thread title is "do you know any white supremacists?"

You use me as an example of such. Because I said black people tend to behave a certain way. Well, they fucking do. So do whites and asians and every goddamn body else. It's called having a culture.

In fact, case and point in the post above. Comparing Trump to Osama Bin Laden?

Really? You insult half the country with a post like that, and then act all surprised and shocked when people say something inflammatory back?

Left-winger "There were some bees minding their own business making honey, and I started chucking stones at their nest, and they starting stinging me!! They must be those terrible killer bees I heard about!"

No, you are an asshole.

That's where the problem comes in. You stoke people non-stop, and then start quoting all their angry reactions like it means something. No, people were being a jerk, and so they replied back. That's all.

You use me as an example of such. Because I said black people tend to behave a certain way. Well, they fucking do. So do whites and asians and every goddamn body else. It's called having a culture.

Yeah, but I've met black people that act like white people. I've met some Asians that act like black people.

Culture, is not tied to a race.

Do you believe that all white people, are inherently superior to other races? That's what white supremacism is.

The irony is that true white supremacists act like terrible humans, and actually disprove their own claims by acting utterly inferior to other races.

Yeah, but I've met black people that act like white people. I've met some Asians that act like black people.

Culture, is not tied to a race.

Do you believe that all white people, are inherently superior to other races? That's what white supremacism is.

The irony is that true white supremacists act like terrible humans, and actually disprove their own claims by acting utterly inferior to other races.

What does it look like when a black person acts white? Well, they speak proper english, don't commit a lot of petty crime and are generally decent people. Whats a black-acting white do? Well they start fights over nothing, don't have jobs and drive around blasting their shitty music. I'd chose the white-acting black over the black-acting white as a neighbor any day of the week. One is clearly superior to the other.

So do you know any "white supremacists"?

Sure do! I see and hear one every day.

EBuQ090XsAAePdw.jpg
Congratulations. You win the award for stupidest post of the month.

First line in your post was a blatant lie, so I stopped reading.

You'll notice that I use ACTUAL QUOTES. And you guys make shit up.

I think people are responsible for their words. For example, I realize that Trumpsters always have an excuse for his behaviors, but that's not real life.

I have the threads from which those quotes are taken. I have all of them. If I feel inspired one day, I'll post them.

Mac, like all of the Left is pissing himself as people find their nuts and kick the PC shackles off...Everybody sane knows the fucked up pieces of shits have dominated the right for decades by way of PC programming. Mac, like the Left wants and needs you to stay scared of the “R” word.

Mac, like all of the Left is pissing himself as people find their nuts and kick the PC shackles off...Everybody sane knows the fucked up pieces of shits have dominated the right for decades by way of PC programming. Mac, like the Left wants and needs you to stay scared of the “R” word.

Mac IS THE LEFT.

He is a turd, just like the rest of them, except he wants to pretend he represents "the middle" and everyone else but him is a "winger", just like that asswipe Fakey used to try. Eventually everyone else will ignore Mac just like we ignore Fakey and his socks, and Mac will go back to Huffing Paint or find a new fuckin hobby.

Just curious. I've never met one. And I know a lot of people.

I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.
I don’t know a single person who hates anyone for the color of their skin.
This guy is one of them.
Btw white is just a color.

When looking at statistics...is there a human behind the statistic or “just a color”?
I respect the fact that you are a proud racist. But I doubt you can show that in real life here in California. You are just a keyboard racist pussy.

Said the man that won't tell his real reason for wanting to see violence on Trump supporters.

Hey, if Trump supporters, are in your mind, "pussies" for being afraid of being violently attacked,

what are you, for being afraid of telling the truth, even when no one knows who you are?
Because I dont endorse violence like trump. But trump supporters are pussies for hiding their support. Be a man and voice your opinion...I'm a Muslim and I never hide my identity, even in the most hostile red area racist ignorant areas.

Why so defensive?

As I've said about a zillion times here, the Regressive Left has over-used the words "racist" and "racism" for purely cynical political advantage, and now the words mean nothing.

AND

Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, it is not rare, and it's certainly alive and well right here on good ol' USMB.

The two conditions can exist in the same universe simultaneously.

I know that's a difficult concept for you guys to understand (or admit). I know it's not provided for you in your Trumpiverse, so it may sound strange. But it's true. Sorry.

Last edited:
I know many people whom prefer a whiter America, an America that speaks English, a likeminded America...I know people whom prefer their children date / marry within their own race, people whom rather not deal with cultural and communication barriers.
This guy is one of them.

When looking at statistics...is there a human behind the statistic or “just a color”?
I respect the fact that you are a proud racist. But I doubt you can show that in real life here in California. You are just a keyboard racist pussy.

Said the man that won't tell his real reason for wanting to see violence on Trump supporters.

Hey, if Trump supporters, are in your mind, "pussies" for being afraid of being violently attacked,

what are you, for being afraid of telling the truth, even when no one knows who you are?
Because I dont endorse violence like trump. But trump supporters are pussies for hiding their support. Be a man and voice your opinion...I'm a Muslim and I never hide my identity, even in the most hostile red area racist ignorant areas.
People who support Trump seem to be assaulted or destroyed. There are racists in red areas. But there are racists in blue areas also. All of this pussy talk...

This guy is one of them.

Dude. YOu obviously do endorse the violence.

ANd you are too much of a pussy to admit why.

Actually, if by your standards, a man is a "pussy" for wanting to avoid random violent attacks,

what does it make you, to be afraid to tell your real reasons?

Maybe a pussy to the 4th power? So if a pussy, had a pussy and, that pussy, had a pussy, AND that pussy, had a pussy,

that would be you?

Let's try this. Maybe this will get to the bottom of what your motivation here is.

What is your vision of the future? 50 years hence, 2070. Tell me what you see.

Forum List

Back