So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

That is the scenario Ford claimed; can't you keep up?

Yes, it is. And you are claiming that the book in question backs up her story. That is a lie. But you seem rather good at lying so I guess I should not be surprised.

No; I am not the liar here. You are the lying POS here.

This is what I said earlier: "The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened."

I see you are STILL having issues keeping up.

You are also accusing me of being a liar.

Those are the attributes of a Trump supporter: Lying & brainless.

Congrats asshole.

Did Ford or anyone else verify that date?

I do not believe so BUT there may be some clarification on that IF the FBI does their JOB.

We shall C.

So mr nuthouse zoomed in on a date for no reason at all? How does he know he's even in the right month or year?

Senator Whitehouse is a former prosecutor; what fucking rock did you slime from under?

Yes, it is. And you are claiming that the book in question backs up her story. That is a lie. But you seem rather good at lying so I guess I should not be surprised.

This is what I said earlier: "The July 1 date on Kavanaugh's own calendar could possibly be the very day this happened."

Congrats asshole.

Are you kidding, Ford has no idea what month, let alone what day this supposedly happened.

I'm aware of that, I was just checking if the commie did.

and what about the Russian; Trump?

Wuht?

Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

It was from a thyroid operation.

So you're claiming it was from a thyroid operation or saggy skin? Sure looks like the marks from a sex collar. Prove me wrong. I will get a petition of 200 people all agreeing it looks like a sex collar to them to back me up. That's about as much proof as Ford has given us that Kavanaugh ever laid on top of her grunting and drooling as he pawed at her.

And you want to hang his ass. You are a rube.
You have one of two choices with the Progressive idiot named POGO...
[1] Put on Ignore.
[2] Thank the Lord you’re not emotionally and mentally disturbed like POGO.

I'll tell you what your choice is here, smudgemouth. You click back to my actual post which has been EDITED to completely change its meaning, and you see what a DISHONEST HACK Tubesteak really is.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. He's just been reported. Wave buh-bye now.
OMG, you reported a post you put up and then edited because you didn’t know WTF you were typing the first time and that’s the readers fault for quoting you wrong.

You’re fucking worthless as a human being and a poster. I hope your report backfires on you.

42558970_10217246968870930_1582421313698398208_n.jpg

Congrats asshole.

I do not believe so BUT there may be some clarification on that IF the FBI does their JOB.

We shall C.

So mr nuthouse zoomed in on a date for no reason at all? How does he know he's even in the right month or year?

Senator Whitehouse is a former prosecutor; what fucking rock did you slime from under?

And that's supposed to impress me when he's pulling shit out of the air for no apparent reason, other than 4 guys got together? Were there other similar situations on the calendar that included female friends at the gathering? Nuthouse just pulled this crap out of his ass trying to force Kavanaugh to prove another negative.

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

So you're claiming it was from a thyroid operation or saggy skin? Sure looks like the marks from a sex collar. Prove me wrong. I will get a petition of 200 people all agreeing it looks like a sex collar to them to back me up. That's about as much proof as Ford has given us that Kavanaugh ever laid on top of her grunting and drooling as he pawed at her.

[1] Put on Ignore.

I'll tell you what your choice is here, smudgemouth. You click back to my actual post which has been EDITED to completely change its meaning, and you see what a DISHONEST HACK Tubesteak really is.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. He's just been reported. Wave buh-bye now.
OMG, you reported a post you put up and then edited because you didn’t know WTF you were typing the first time and that’s the readers fault for quoting you wrong.

You’re fucking worthless as a human being and a poster. I hope your report backfires on you.

I did no such thing, shit-for-brains. ***HE*** edited my post to completely change its meaning because he couldn't deal with what it actually said.

And now he will pay the price for doing that. And if you dare to try the same thing you will too. Just try me.

:fu:

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
You should ask for your two cents back. What a fence sitting worthless theory.

Four people deny this ever happened. That’s the four SHE brought to the table to back up her claims. Not. One. Did.

Yet you're still trying so hard to give her credibility. Why?
The left has robbed the term "credible" of all meaning. Having a vagina is all that's required to be credible in their universe.
Who has more benefit from lying, kavanaugh or ford?
is just lying for fame or something else. what woman wants to be famous for being raped?

Congrats asshole.

We shall C.

And that's supposed to impress me when he's pulling shit out of the air for no apparent reason, other than 4 guys got together? Were there other similar situations on the calendar that included female friends at the gathering? Nuthouse just pulled this crap out of his ass trying to force Kavanaugh to prove another negative.

YOU obviously did NOT watch, NOR listen to Senator Whitehouse, during that short, 3 minute video. He fully explians himself, and he ALSO states, "this COULD be."

He does not state it as fact.

Next time; pay some fucking attention.

I'm done with your dumb ass.

Last edited:

[1] Put on Ignore.

I did no such thing, shit-for-brains. ***HE*** edited my post to completely change its meaning because he couldn't deal with what it actually said.

And now he will pay the price for doing that. And if you dare to try the same thing you will too. Just try me.

:fu:
Oh no. We have a spastic pogo on our hands.

"So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford"

Who gives a crap what you think happened...

Ford did enough of that already, telling people what SHE thinks happened when she can't remember where she was, when she thinks what she claims happened, and THOUGHT the 4 people she named as witnesses would vouch for her story but instead says what she claims NEVER HAPPENED...

So it has been proven what people THINK happened doesn't mean shit.

Evidence matters.

There is none.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
You should ask for your two cents back. What a fence sitting worthless theory.

Four people deny this ever happened. That’s the four SHE brought to the table to back up her claims. Not. One. Did.

Yet you're still trying so hard to give her credibility. Why?
The left has robbed the term "credible" of all meaning. Having a vagina is all that's required to be credible in their universe.
Who has more benefit from lying, kavanaugh or ford?
is just lying for fame or something else. what woman wants to be famous for being raped?
Pretty much any left wing SJW getting a million bucks to make up a story.

Once a liar always a liar. The twit couldn't even sit still while anwering those question. They weren't even questions , they were statements of her own read back to her by the paid off pricks. What can we expect from a bitch whose brother is former CIA.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

[1] Put on Ignore.

I just put POGO on Ignore and the smell of excrement has already dimished 80%.

My two cents. Yours?

Wow Mac I didn’t realize you were this clueless.

If your description of events is true Kavanaugh has commited a PERJURY, by insisting in congressional hearing that nothing like this ever happened. Which would 100% disqualify him from consideration (and oh by the way probably get him disbarred)

That is the scenario Ford claimed; can't you keep up?

Congrats asshole.

We shall C.

"No reason at all" :rofl:

This date was brought up and centered on directly by the Republican attorney Rachel Mitchell who appeared on their behalf. SHE brought up these names at the same time she established that Kavanaugh would have logged such events, including specifically an event such as Ford had described. At the same time she established that they are a reliable contemporary record of who was involved where at these gatherings. At the same time she established that Kavanaugh had

July 1st, which is by the way a THURSDAY. And Thursday is a weekday, recalling that right in his opening statement Kavanaugh deliberately drew attention to weekends and away from weekdays in an attempt to establish he could not have been in the area on a weekend ---- a premise that Dr. Ford never made in the first place.

His calendar bites him right here at the 6h28m mark with Rachel Mitchell's questioning, which is the first mention of "July 1st".

You'll note that this was the LAST questioning Rachel Mitchell was permitted to do after the Chair had established that would be the format. The next round from a Republican Senator went instead to Lindsey Graham for his hissyfit rant and the rest of the Republicans followed suit after that, all of which drew attention AWAY FROM the calendar entry of July 1st. Apparently it was not enough to draw Sheldon Whitehouse's attention away. I noticed the same thing. She in effect trapped him. Apparently she's a better lawyer than he is.

Rachel Mitchell did her job well. So well she uncovered something those who hired her wish she hadn't.

I tell ya what, based on what we saw in this hearing maybe Rachel Mitchell should be the new SCOTUS judge. She's even a Republican. I'd be completely behind that.

Congrats asshole.

We shall C.

"No reason at all" :rofl:

This date was brought up and centered on directly by the Republican attorney Rachel Mitchell who appeared on their behalf. SHE brought up these names at the same time she established that Kavanaugh would have logged such events, including specifically an event such as Ford had described. At the same time she established that they are a reliable contemporary record of who was involved where at these gatherings. At the same time she established that Kavanaugh had

July 1st, which is by the way a THURSDAY. And Thursday is a weekday, recalling that right in his opening statement Kavanaugh deliberately drew attention to weekends and away from weekdays in an attempt to establish he could not have been in the area on a weekend ---- a premise that Dr. Ford never made in the first place.

His calendar bites him right here at the 6h28m mark with Rachel Mitchell's questioning, which is the first mention of "July 1st".

You'll note that this was the LAST questioning Rachel Mitchell was permitted to do after the Chair had established that would be the format. The next round from a Republican Senator went instead to Lindsey Graham for his hissyfit rant and the rest of the Republicans followed suit after that, all of which drew attention AWAY FROM the calendar entry of July 1st. Apparently it was not enough to draw Sheldon Whitehouse's attention away. I noticed the same thing.

Rachel Mitchell did her job well. So well she uncovered something those who hired her wish she hadn't.

FVCKING BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the GOP cannot stand it!!! :21:

God; I love prosecutors!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] Put on Ignore.

I just put POGO on Ignore and the smell of excrement has already dimished 80%.

How wonderful for you. Now you need not be bothered looking back to see what EDITED posts actually said. Oh happy day. Oh joy, o rapture unforseen. Be still my heart, for my bliss knoweth no bounds.

We shall C.

YOU obviously did NOT watch, NOR listen to Senator Whitehouse, during that short, 3 minute video. He fully explians himself, and he ALSO states, "this COULD be."

He dose not state it as fact.

Actually I did watch that little clown show, I thought his request the people listening to him suspend common sense and go along with his fantasy was classic propaganda. (I'm paraphrasing of course). Then he tried to explain away why there were no females listed, I thought that little fantasy was cute. Of course they weren't listed because none were there.

We shall C.

He dose not state it as fact.

Actually I did watch that little clown show, I thought his request the people listening to him suspend common sense and go along with his fantasy was classic propaganda. (I'm paraphrasing of course). Then he tried to explain away why there were no females listed, I thought that little fantasy was cute. Of course they weren't listed because none were there.

Go look at the successful case % for Senator Whitehouse as a prosecutor.

You people are so full of shit you don't even know when the prison door has been slammed & locked on your poor asses.

Forum List

Back