So Let's Recap

You mean by executive privilege that the Supreme Court already ruled as being necessary for the president and his people could speak freely without fear of reprisals. Like 44 did numerous times?
Got to love how totally clueless the left really is.
Executive privilege cannot be used to cover up crimes.
That would be for the court to decide.
They already did, during the Nixon era.
Then they'd have a slam dunk in court today, right?
Sure, in 2 years or so after all the appeals run out.
That is the process. What, you only want the process when it works in your favor?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

Sux for you that Pelosi isn't a Fuehrer.

Pelosi tried to unseat a head of the Executive Branch without allowing the Judicial Branch to weigh in. And then she tries to manipulate the other house of Congress.

And you wonder why people say Democrats hate America?

Trump supporters are upset because the Senate trial will not have enough witnesses and evidence

When Trump has blocked witnesses from testifying and refuses to release the pertinent documents and the Senate Majority Leader has said he will ALLOW no witnesses or introduction of evidence

Oh...

LINK!

Recap? Nothing happened. Desperate democrats want to impeach the president apparently on the basis of what he may have been thinking. That's a dangerous game. Let's get it over with and move on.

Sux for you that Pelosi isn't a Fuehrer.

Pelosi tried to unseat a head of the Executive Branch without allowing the Judicial Branch to weigh in. And then she tries to manipulate the other house of Congress.

And you wonder why people say Democrats hate America?
/thread

:yes_text12:

Executive privilege cannot be used to cover up crimes.
That is the process. What, you only want the process when it works in your favor?

Imminent attack means IMMINENT What is there about that that baffles you repub idiots ? Trump and all his kiss asses are FOS

What amazes me is the Senate Republicans openly saying they are not impartial and coordinating the trial based on what the White House wants
They should be removed.

Juries are supposed to be impartial.

I assume you're talking about Bernie, Warren, Klobuchar, Cory Booker, and all of the other democrat senators who expressed opinions about Trump, correct?
LMAO!!!

NO.

Moscow Mitch on down.

Glad you got a LMAO out of showing that democrat senators are just as biased as republican senators, and they all take the oath and all vote.
No one ever recuses for an impeachment trial. Bias generally doesn't matter, which is why they need 67 votes to remove the president.
The "crime" has to have bi-partisan support or the president is acquitted. The bullshit Articles the democrats put up are going nowhere.

The suspicions had merit, were well founded, sent up by established process, credibly explained in testimony, Republican whining, not withstanding. Enjoyed watching republicans squirm, make vehement attacks on process, but not refute testimony. Enjoyed watching Deomcrats whine about witnesses denied by the Whitehouse, as if that in itself proved guilt, which it doesn't. We enjoy the right, not to self incriminate. Don enjoyed that right to the max. Everyone knows what went down and now we get the rubber stamp Senate trial. Good exercise. He is impeached, not absolved, and will be retained. This part is not run by the Democrats. If you want your crooked President, you can keep your crooked President. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Enjoyed watching republicans.........make vehement attacks on process,

The innerweb irony meter just blew up.

Karma, look it up.:5_1_12024:
Neat, huh?
I'm gonna enjoy the payback.
Payback is bullshit and you know. You are too emotional.
Payback is coming. Nothing emotional about it.

Dimwingers created this clusterfuck, now they have to deal with it.

Good luck in the school yard. Have fun. The teachers have been gone over 200 years.

Imminent attack means IMMINENT What is there about that that baffles you repub idiots ? Trump and all his kiss asses are FOS
Buck up, Cupcake. You'll get thru the mourning of your favorite terrorist.

Enjoyed watching republicans.........make vehement attacks on process,

The innerweb irony meter just blew up.

Karma, look it up.:5_1_12024:
Neat, huh?
I'm gonna enjoy the payback.
Payback is bullshit and you know. You are too emotional.
Payback is coming. Nothing emotional about it.

Dimwingers created this clusterfuck, now they have to deal with it.

Good luck in the school yard. Have fun. The teachers have been gone over 200 years.
I intend to. :5_1_12024:

Imminent attack means that when you get a shot at the head of the "terrorist snake" you take it.
The fact that there were attacks planned are are being scheduled means that you don't wait for the last minute to preempt the attacks.
Anti-American democrat POS terrorist supporters can keep giving Iran money like Obama did to support their terror network and kill Americans.

Recap? Nothing happened. Desperate democrats want to impeach the president apparently on the basis of what he may have been thinking. That's a dangerous game. Let's get it over with and move on.
Can you give a definition of IMMINENT attack ??? Not there's a chance of , Not I think

Trump supporters are upset because the Senate trial will not have enough witnesses and evidence

When Trump has blocked witnesses from testifying and refuses to release the pertinent documents and the Senate Majority Leader has said he will ALLOW no witnesses or introduction of evidence

Oh...

You are confused. I am a Trump supporter and I don’t want any more witnesses or evidence in the Senate trial. I want them to deliberate and vote.

Do you know how many witnesses there were in the Senate trial for blowjob Bill? Zero.
Wrong. At the impeachment trial of Bill Clinton, the Senate permitted House managers to obtain trial depositions of three witnesses — Monica Lewinsky, Clinton confidant Vernon Jordan and White House aide Sidney Blumenthal — and the full Senate viewed video excerpts of those depositions. None of those witnesses had testified during the House inquiry.
All 3 behind closed doors. You left that part out.
Their depositions were made part of the record during the Senate trial.

Why don't Trump, McConnell, and virtually the entire Repub senate caucus want all the evidence presented?

Why is shitt hiding the testimony of the ICIG? I don't see you commies demanding he release those transcripts.

Can you give a definition of IMMINENT attack ??? Not there's a chance of , Not I think
Did the guy need to die?

Yes or no?

He's impeached It's driving him even crazier He speaks like he has dementia

If you see Trump at his rallies or at pressers you'd know that he has a very good grasp of the issues.
There are no more "press briefings", Trump does them almost every day.
What you are referring to are misreads of teleprompters, which everyone who reads them doses.

Did the guy need to die?

Yes or no?
No one is mourning him here but before taking such a drastic step doesn't a president have to look for what repercussions might take place ?? GWB and Obama did ,, now 176 are dead because of that Trump AH

Did the guy need to die?

Yes or no?
No one is mourning him here but before taking such a drastic step doesn't a president have to look for what repercussions might take place ?? GWB and Obama did ,, now 176 are dead because of that Trump AH
I knew you couldn't handle a yes or no question.

Did the guy need to die?

Yes or no?
Not everything is black or white There are shades of gray and your moron who told nobody about this act caused 176 to die

Did the guy need to die?

Yes or no?
Not everything is black or white There are shades of gray and your moron who told nobody about this act caused 176 to die

I'll take that as a "no".

Forum List

Back