So now, legally maki g your own firearm or "Ghost Gun" is now deemed illegal by executive fiat?

It is really important for you lot to decree others as "triggered" and find ways to somehow make it all about "emotion".
Incorrect. Try breathing into a paper bag for 60 seconds, please.
Yes, we are coming for your guns! Better hide!
The fact that I have guns means I don’t have to hide from you useful idiots. Try smarter.

There's nothing that says silly like argumentum ad absurdum.

You guys keep forgetting to talk about CARS! SHeesh does someone have to re-acquaint you with your usual canards?
Oh no...what about Richard Jewell?
He was absolutely innocent but they conjured up all kinds of phoney evidence out of stuff he had in storage to make him out to be some kind of mad bomber when all he did was try to save people. It literally was his job to save people...but he got investigated and slandered in the media and by FBI investigations.

That's the kind of crap I'm talking about...and it's not the only case of this sort of thing either.

We have got to put an end to this bullshit.

Any person legally entitled to have firearms is, should be, allowed to manufacture his own weapons.

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
-George Washington

Do you even read your own links, dummy? He wasn't charged with manufacturing or possessing ghost guns. Your entire idiot rant is just retarded.

Do you even read your own links, dummy? He wasn't charged with manufacturing or possessing ghost guns. Your entire idiot rant is just retarded.
Read the implications of the author.

THAT's the intended conditioning. "Ghost Gun" = illegal

I know you're a dumb fuck, but you don't have to act like it all the time.

Americans have always had the right to build their own firearms without restriction, regardless of any statute. The NFA prevented the manufacturing of "machine guns" etc. without a license, but all other firearms remained buildable.

The only condition is that a person must be legally allowed to possess a firearm and that person cannot transfer the firearms they build to another without going through NFA steps.

This action in the OP is a roundabout way of making what has traditionally been legal for American citizens into an illegal act without any legislation or Supreme Court approval.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, it seems wrong to remove a loophole that would, conceivably, allow someone with a criminal record and or severe mental illness to acquire a gun without any oversight.

Incorrect. Try breathing into a paper bag for 60 seconds, please.

The fact that I have guns means I don’t have to hide from you useful idiots. Try smarter.

LOL.

QmS9K1w.jpg

Flood America with America hating turd worlder criminals ( eMe / MS13/ Cartel Henchmen & their families ) ( rabid Islamists ) ( Refugees with chips on each shoulder ) ... Decriminalize crime then disarm Law Abiding American Citizens

Read the implications of the author.

THAT's the intended conditioning. "Ghost Gun" = illegal

I know you're a dumb fuck, but you don't have to act like it all the time.
No freak, this is you scrambling to cover for your own dumb ass, because you never read the article and invented a cultist fantasy to keep yourself in a state of idiot hysteria.

Lol......

Like I've said many times....YOU WILL LOSE YOUR GUNS.
They don't give a fuck how much you whine and cry.

Freedom was never free and your payments are long past due,...... your freedoms are now in foreclosure.

CrossTHISLineIdareyou.jpg

Flood America with America hating turd worlder criminals ( eMe / MS13/ Cartel Henchmen & their families ) ( rabid Islamists ) ( Refugees with chips on each shoulder ) ... Decriminalize crime then disarm Law Abiding American Citizens

Wow. Sounds like it's time to get into the bunker! America sounds pretty scary. Do you have enough cans of beans and fresh water? Stay safe, man. Stay safe.

Just remember, in 2024 things will get back to normal.

QuwiZMQ.jpg

Forum List

Back