So Republicans, Now That "Repeal and Replace" Is All But Totally Collapsed

You have the Presidency. You have the House. You have the Senate. You have almost all the governors. What more could you want?

What are you going to do now?

How are you going to repay your leaders for letting this happen?

That's all I want to know.

Why are the Democrats so concerned about the repeal of Obamacare? Is this a tacit admission that after two terms, the only thing Obama really
75%+ of the people that I talked to in Kentucky that voted for Trump knew he was lying about fixing health care. They voted for him anyways because he is a Republican. That shows how people are nothing more than drones that can't think for themselves.

I dont blame Trump. Im sure he will sign a bill but congress has decided all the repeal show votes were meaningless.

And that is the difference between Donald Trump and a politician. The majority of those in Congress only care about two things:

1. How can I get as much as I can from the federal government, for my state?

2. How can I retain my job for as long as I can?

But Trump? He's the Honey Badger. He doesn't give a single f*ck if someone has a problem with what he's doing. He's even being the President of the United States for free, for Christ's sake!

Here these FreeShitArmy liberals are getting something for free, and they're bitching about it. Go figure.

Nothing was done about what needed to be done, not even the most important step of getting rid of the fine.

as expected.

the aca will be another carrot waved in the face of fiscal cons for another 20 years.
What.

Are.

YOU!!!!

Going.

To Do.

About.

It?
Hope for a violent revolution that involves the horrific death of every politician and their lawyers.

I learned, long ago, that dems treat their voters like children, giving them what they think they need and not what they actually need.

the gop just outright lies to their voters. every year they tell them they are going to 'undo', 'reverse', 'repeal' , 'lower', etc, etc, what the dems did, but just keep letting it go.

When I was in my teens, early 20's, I couldn't imagine that being an adult child would become the norm. The entire left side of American politics wants to be on welfare, slaves to the government.

the fuck happened to you guys?

You have the Presidency. You have the House. You have the Senate. You have almost all the governors. What more could you want?

Gee, don't know...how about we just let Obamacare collapse.

Gee, don't know...how about we just let Obamacare collapse.
it's not going to, no government agency ever has and they are all over budget.

Let obamacare die on its own.

Start building against single payer the next Salvo that will assuredly be coming.

Nothing was done about what needed to be done, not even the most important step of getting rid of the fine.

as expected.

the aca will be another carrot waved in the face of fiscal cons for another 20 years.
What.

Are.

YOU!!!!

Going.

To Do.

About.

It?

Let it do what you progressives set it up to do? You do realize that if the ACA isn't fixed that it's going to implode on it's own...right? So I have the same question for you, Marc! It's your legislation. What are you folks on the left going to do about it?

It's astonishing that Mitch McConnell is still the Senate Majority Leader considering how incredibly inept he is at the job

Apparently McConnell has decided to put the same bill the gave Obama a few years back up to trump. Full repeal

Why are the Democrats so concerned about the repeal of Obamacare? Is this a tacit admission that after two terms, the only thing Obama really
75%+ of the people that I talked to in Kentucky that voted for Trump knew he was lying about fixing health care. They voted for him anyways because he is a Republican. That shows how people are nothing more than drones that can't think for themselves.

I dont blame Trump. Im sure he will sign a bill but congress has decided all the repeal show votes were meaningless.

And that is the difference between Donald Trump and a politician. The majority of those in Congress only care about two things:

1. How can I get as much as I can from the federal government, for my state?

2. How can I retain my job for as long as I can?

But Trump? He's the Honey Badger. He doesn't give a single f*ck if someone has a problem with what he's doing. He's even being the President of the United States for free, for Christ's sake!

Here these FreeShitArmy liberals are getting something for free, and they're bitching about it. Go figure.

Are you kidding? He charged us millions for his wife and kid to stay in their own home, and Mar-a -lago prices have doubled or tripled since he became president.

Obamacare is preferred over the Republican clusterfugg almost 2 to 1. Two more Senators say they'll vote against bringing the total to 4.

Game over pal, game over. And now the democrats, once they gain control of Congress, can simply say 'it's time for single payer in America' and American citizens will understand and support this now. They've been educated on how bad Republicans want to screw the poor and middle class. There is no going back now.

Thank you Drumpf, for making sure Obamacare is etched in stone. Winning! Doesn't he ever get tired of winning?

as expected.

What.

Are.

YOU!!!!

Going.

To Do.

About.

It?

Let it do what you progressives set it up to do? You do realize that if the ACA isn't fixed that it's going to implode on it's own...right? So I have the same question for you, Marc! It's your legislation. What are you folks on the left going to do about it?

The trouble is that Republicans are doing everything to undermine it. Trump even issued a order to agencies to undermine it.

It's astonishing that Mitch McConnell is still the Senate Majority Leader considering how incredibly inept he is at the job

Apparently McConnell has decided to put the same bill the gave Obama a few years back up to trump. Full repeal

Which will probably fail as well. That will leave Republicans explaining why they wanted to throw millions off their insurance, told people with pre-existing conditions to go to hell and made insurance unaffordable for older Americans. If Republicans are lucky, they will only lose the House in 2018.

as expected.

What.

Are.

YOU!!!!

Going.

To Do.

About.

It?

The trouble is that Republicans are doing everything to undermine it. Trump even issued a order to agencies to undermine it.

Which will probably fail as well. That will leave Republicans explaining why they wanted to throw millions off their insurance, told people with pre-existing conditions to go to hell and made insurance unaffordable for older Americans. If Republicans are lucky, they will only lose the House in 2018.
you have no grasp of economics, none at all.

the Fed is pilling up so much debt that we will have another collapse, and a larger government is more unaffordable.

you are risking a chance that no one will have ins b/c the government won't be able to borrow-tax enough.

What is so hard Republicans

All you had to do was repeal Obamacare like you promised and replace it with something better

As bad as you say Obamacare is....How hard can it be?
It's collapsing, afterall...at least according to Trump and his imps.

I don't get it

Obama was a community organizer from Kenya and he was able to get a healthcare bill through

Trump is the greatest dealmaker of all time and one of our smartest presidents ever and he can't even get a vote

As I've said and will keep on saying, the Dems and Pubs are two sides of the same coin. You just aren't smart enough to figure it out.

I hope the losers let Obamcare go down in flames. But they wont

They were so worried about losing votes if the bill passed. Watch what happens now since they chose the wrong option

-Geaux

Forum List

Back