So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

we need an independent special prosecutor or an independent investigation

the Republicans are likely to obfuscate

and

the Democrats are likely to exaggerate

time for an Independent investigation.

Of what ?

Russia.

What if they find half of Trump's payroll on the effort to hack the DNC ?

So what ?

What charges are there to bring ?

Answer: None.

It's a none issue.

Countries screw with each other all the time.
If the Trump team worked with the agents of a foreign Nation to steal and reveal their election opponent's private emails, then they would be criminals and accessories to cyber theft and the distribution of stolen property and perhaps even espionage for working with foreign spies.

Come back to reality. There is no shred of evidence Trump did anything of the source.
It really isn't an exaggeration to suggest you people talk like you're members of a cult. You're just waiting to kill yourself and board the mothership once the comet is in range.

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

If the Trump team worked with the agents of a foreign Nation to steal and reveal their election opponent's private emails, then they would be criminals and accessories to cyber theft and the distribution of stolen property and perhaps even espionage for working with foreign spies.

If I had a unicorn, it would be a rainbow-ice cream-pooping unicorn.

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

What did they do, give the Russians podesta's computer password?

Which was P A S S W O R D ?

LMFAO that still cracks me up

It really isn't an exaggeration to suggest you people talk like you're members of a cult. You're just waiting to kill yourself and board the mothership once the comet is in range.

You really need to look in the mirror. If there is any mother-ship out there then you are the pilot.

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

7f053472d83af5a944d810aeb956cdbc.jpg

More if if if if if if if from the racist, lying, treasonous, Anti American, leftist dimshit scum fascist, but the facts say there was no, there was no, there was no. As for billlyboohoo, Who are you? Trump does not have to explain his actions to a lying liberal clone pissant and why would he? you did not vote for him, and all who did are great with firing shitbitches lying crusader.

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

But all of that is just gobbledygook silliness Bear...it matters not under the law if a thief broke in to my house and stole my jewelry... whether my door was unlocked or locked....

under both circumstance, it would be THEFT, no?

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

Come back to reality. There is no shred of evidence Trump did anything of the source.
I was answering this hypothetical statement and question of Sun Devil:

So what ?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
Comey held the most bizarre FBI press conference that I've ever seen. First he said that Clinton violated the espionage act over 100 times. Then he went on to say that even though she commited these crimes, he does not think that a prudent AG would prosecute her.

It was so bizarre that I literally had to rewind the DVR and listen to it again to make sure I heard what I thought I heard.

So he was obviously trying to give Lynch an excuse to let Clinton off the hook for some reason.

Lynch should have recused herself and a special prosecutor should have been assigned to indict Clinton.

And Comey should have been fired immediately after that press conference. It gave the appearance that Clinton had him bribed and/or blackmailed.

Last edited:

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

I can't believe u even asked this question?

So what ?

Cyber theft is just that....cyber theft.

If you can prove that...go ahead.

If that information comes to Trump via Wiki and Trump tells them what to do with it.....that isn't a problem.

Foreign spies.....love it !!! ROTF

How about Debbie Whatsherbutt Shultz interfering with the DNC nominating process ? Should she be in jail ?

Why should she? Trump negged on his promise to hire a special prosecutor.

A new FBI director would make re-opening the investigations into all the Hillary scandals a very real possibility.

And Comey should have been fired immediately after that press conference. It gave the appearance that Clinton had him bribed and/or blackmailed.

Absolutely.

He had no authority, whatsoever, to intrude on the responsibilities of the Justice Department.

A new FBI director would make re-opening the investigations into all the Hillary scandals a very real possibility.
Oh, so instead of Trump doing it, he fired the head of the FBI so someone else could do it instead? Wow. That is such great leadership. Why didn't he just say that during the debate where he made that original promise?

Trump: "Im going to fire Lazy James Comey and replace him with a buddy of mine to go after that bitch!"

Oh, so instead of Trump doing it, he fired the head of the FBI so someone else could do it instead? Wow. That is such great leadership. Why didn't he just say that during the debate where he made that original promise?

Trump: "Im going to fire Lazy James Comey and replace him with a buddy of mine to go after that bitch!"

"Im going to fire Lazy James Comey and replace him with a buddy of mine to go after that bitch!"...sounds like a great idea.

"Im going to fire Lazy James Comey and replace him with a buddy of mine to go after that bitch!"...sounds like a great idea.
No, you see, you didn't think it was a good idea until Trump did it. That's what's true.

No, you see, you didn't think it was a good idea until Trump did it. That's what's true.

I would respond, but I have no idea what the heck you just said.

I would respond, but I have no idea what the heck you just said.
Yes you do. You're just too much of a pussy to admit it.

Forum List

Back