So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

-------------------------------------- i wonder if your 'illary' is getting nervous Edward !!
Why should she? Trump negged on his promise to hire a special prosecutor.
-------------------------------------- its a whole new deal now isn't it . New head of FBI in a few days and i am not predicting anything , just wondering about 'hillary' and mrobamas other crooks Billy .
And just pay no mind to trump and his band of crooks?
Yeah real funny pismoe Laugh at our system of justice going down the drain FN traitor, Republican ,,,But I repeat myself
It went down the drain under the Obama administration. What you snowflakes are whining about is the return of justice.
Markets and economy both were wonderful coming out of republican chaos

-------------------------------------- its a whole new deal now isn't it . New head of FBI in a few days and i am not predicting anything , just wondering about 'hillary' and mrobamas other crooks Billy .
Yeah real funny pismoe Laugh at our system of justice going down the drain FN traitor, Republican ,,,But I repeat myself
It went down the drain under the Obama administration. What you snowflakes are whining about is the return of justice.
--------------------------------------------- so YOU are another money guy eh Edward . I always tell money guys that the USA is more important than just money , markets and economy Edward .

Since the election my wifes 401k has gone through the roof.

Trump and team still haven't justified waiting 18 days to fire Flynn after repeated warnings...

--------------------------------------------- so YOU are another money guy eh Edward . I always tell money guys that the USA is more important than just money , markets and economy Edward .
Pismoe You do understand what's happening now is a cover up?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.

Comey is an honest, bipartisan man who found himself between a rock and a hard place. He also got too close to the truth about Trump and the Russians. Trump is nothing but a fucking fascist.

So a bit of humor here on what is otherwise a dark day in America:

C_avYuRVoAAM_Il.jpg:large

One of the most corrupt directors in our history.

Trump and team still haven't justified waiting 18 days to fire Flynn after repeated warnings...

Why should they justify anything to you? And, what justification would you partisans accept?
Trump and sessions proved they are the scumbags we always thought them to be I thought the pos Sessions reccused himself Now the schmucks say it wasn't about Russian investigations>> ?? Can any republican here digest that shit??

as has been pointed out to you guys , comey worked at the pleasure of President Trump and could be fired at any time for any reason Edward .

"We're only at the beginning of the story", says Krauthammer.

Yep, that's definitely how this one feels.

Even though the witch hunt has been raging since October?

If the army of little Goebbels in the press actually had ANYTHING, it would be on every outlet 24/7.

The scumbags like Colbert and Maddow will pimp bullshit conspiracy, regardless of fact, but the witch hunt is over. Comey getting sacked just puts the period at the end of the sentence.

No need to explain anything, The head of the FBI serves at the discretion of the President. It's just that simple.

"We're only at the beginning of the story", says Krauthammer.

Yep, that's definitely how this one feels.

Even though the witch hunt has been raging since October?

If the army of little Goebbels in the press actually had ANYTHING, it would be on every outlet 24/7.

The scumbags like Colbert and Maddow will pimp bullshit conspiracy, regardless of fact, but the witch hunt is over. Comey getting sacked just puts the period at the end of the sentence.
Feel good about that uncensored ?? No more investigation ?? Are you an American?? Really?

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
why was it justified? Well, Comey has twice shown he's incompetent to do the job. But you might recall that back with dems were calling for Obama to fire the guy back in Nov and Dec, some of us thought Obama could do more damage to Trump by leaving Comey there to fuck up Trump. Comey fucked over W, then Obama and now Trump. LOL

maybe NOT , i think that hillary and other mrobama people and mrobamas actions can now be investigated at Attorney General Jeff Session discretion Edward !!

Forum List

Back