So republicans, WHY was it justified for Trump to fire Comey?

Bottom line is that Comey was in a tough spot having to investigate someone for felonies that was running for the presidency! That should have disqualified her and there was no clear precedent on how to proceed, but last July and again last October, Comey clearly stepped far outside his mandate as an investigator. He drew public conclusions on what and how the attorney general should act! Then if that were not bad enough, he really put the icing on the cake with what he said last week, even questioning his own judgement on whether to conceal or not.

Why now? Sessions has recused himself and it took until the new assistant AG was sworn in. It was his recommendation that he was hurting the credibility of the institution and that he should be removed. He is history now.

He will be replaced by an interim, and the final replacement probably within a year. Having been done, this now will reopen a LOT of investigations that were all left hanging, from Obama, to Lerner, to Lynch to Hillary. Wait for it.

THAT is what the democrats are really waiting about. All this Russia stuff is pure smokescreen.

[
Feel good about that uncensored ?? No more investigation ?? Are you an American?? Really?

You Stalinists had your little witch hunt and came up dry.

Comey got himself into trouble by lying to the Senate. The FBI had to walk back his perjury.

FBI issues 'supplement' to clarify Comey's incorrect congressional statement - CNNPolitics.com

That is why Comey was rightly fired.

You may continue to have Steve "Goebbels" Colbert spew his nightly hate, but your witch hunt just collapsed.

[
Feel good about that uncensored ?? No more investigation ?? Are you an American?? Really?

You Stalinists had your little witch hunt and came up dry.

Comey got himself into trouble by lying to the Senate. The FBI had to walk back his perjury.

FBI issues 'supplement' to clarify Comey's incorrect congressional statement - CNNPolitics.com

That is why Comey was rightly fired.

You may continue to have Steve "Goebbels" Colbert spew his nightly hate, but your witch hunt just collapsed.

Bet you're wrong Coming after the repub scum with even greater zeal

The more people the Orange Cretin fires the more leaks he will have. LOL

They were investigating Trump, and then they were fired

And in the end, even if the Orange Cretin doesn't have a direct leak to Russian hacking and wikileaks, he will have hundreds of millions tied to Russian oligarchs. It's not that the gop wasn't warned.

Doesn't really matter anymore, the hillary and the black buffoon, before the orange one, were making shoddy deals in the ME and russia, along with other assorted cover-ups, scandals like shifting sands on a warm summer libyan night.

And in the end, even if the Orange Cretin doesn't have a direct leak to Russian hacking and wikileaks, he will have hundreds of millions tied to Russian oligarchs. It's not that the gop wasn't warned.

Doesn't really matter anymore, the hillary and the black buffoon, before the orange one, were making shoddy deals in the ME and russia, along with other assorted cover-ups, scandals like shifting sands on a warm summer libyan night.
Don't you miss those Benghazi committee hearing days. LOL

I would love to hear the explanations. I'll be sure make some popcorn for this thread.
why can't he fire him?

didn't the libs want him fired for throwing the election? too funny libturd man.

Oh, the dog and pony shows. Both of these parties are beyond worthless.

Yes and no. Russia is a third world economy with nukes and ambitions, and they do now wish us well. Mitt was right.

Ah, yes "both sides do it"...the line from those whose "side" does it.

but that fact that some on both sides play the same game is irrelevant to the question of why Trump fired him now.

Of course the R's and D's both do it. Both play the same game.

we need an independent special prosecutor or an independent investigation

the Republicans are likely to obfuscate

and

the Democrats are likely to exaggerate

time for an Independent investigation.

Of what ?

Russia.

What if they find half of Trump's payroll on the effort to hack the DNC ?

So what ?

What charges are there to bring ?

Answer: None.

It's a none issue.

Countries screw with each other all the time.

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

I can't believe u even asked this question?

So what ?

If the Trump team worked with the agents of a foreign Nation to steal and reveal their election opponent's private emails, then they would be criminals and accessories to cyber theft and the distribution of stolen property and perhaps even espionage for working with foreign spies.

Last edited:
Because most of the FBI and a lot of former FBI and the heads of the Justice department and former employees recommended it.
Um anyone who recommended it is culpable to Trump's ties to Russia.

Wrong, they deserve a medal for being true patriots.
Tell me, Patty, before Comey was fired, did you at all during Trump's 100 days think "man when is Trump going to fire Comey?"

No of course you didn't. You just pretend it was a great move because Trump did it. You can't even think for yourself.

Yes I did. I thought, why hasn't Trump fired this weasel yet.

Thinking for yourself entails something other then mewling the latest Dim talking point, and that's all you know how to do.

You posted that before the election, right?

How would Trump fire Comey before the election?

and

Of what ?

Russia.

So what ?

It's a none issue.

If the Trump team worked with the agents of a foreign Nation to steal and reveal their election opponent's private emails, then they would be criminals and accessories to cyber theft and the distribution of stolen property and perhaps even espionage for working with foreign spies.

Come back to reality. There is no shred of evidence Trump did anything of the source.

Um anyone who recommended it is culpable to Trump's ties to Russia.

Wrong, they deserve a medal for being true patriots.
Tell me, Patty, before Comey was fired, did you at all during Trump's 100 days think "man when is Trump going to fire Comey?"

No of course you didn't. You just pretend it was a great move because Trump did it. You can't even think for yourself.

Yes I did. I thought, why hasn't Trump fired this weasel yet.

Thinking for yourself entails something other then mewling the latest Dim talking point, and that's all you know how to do.

You posted that before the election, right?

How would Trump fire Comey before the election?
Why didn't Obama fire him?

Forum List

Back