so should the us ban pressure cookers

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
so obama wants gun control after the san bernadino killings....what about pressure cookers......
Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

article-2310200-19550381000005DC-270_470x570.jpg

How many people were killed by pressure cooker bombs this year? I believe that's zero . Zero .

How many by guns ?

How many people were killed by pressure cooker bombs this year? I believe that's zero . Zero .

How many by guns ?
ask the brothers....they do most of the shootings

Unlike guns, pressure cookers have a purpose other than killing people.

Unlike guns, a pressure cooker is not likely to be involved in an accident that kills a child today. And...if one were....the grieving parents might have a legal cause against the pressure cooker manufacturer.

Unlike guns, a few dozen unstable Americans won't use pressure cookers to end their own lives this week.

You may substitute "pressure cookers" with cars, chain saws, hammers, pools and pitchforks.

Have a nice evening.

Do we have enough bandwidth to post pics of those killed by guns ?

To recap . Zero people have been killed by pressure cookers this year . This thread is pointless .

wow timmy is thick as a brick

To recap . Zero people have been killed by pressure cookers this year . This thread is pointless .
Bull shit wittle timmy... Terrorists have been using these things for years.
Think Boston Marathon....
No, these cooking devices should not be banned.
But that is not the point I am making.
Its that at every turn you bed wetting libs defend these fucking Muslim terrorists.

so obama wants gun control after the san bernadino killings....what about pressure cookers......
Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

article-2310200-19550381000005DC-270_470x570.jpg
I've never been shot at by someone using a pressure cooker.
The two Boston Marathon bombs were placed in pressure cookers.
In fact these devices are a particular favorite of terrorists...
Should these pots be banned? No.
The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bomb, is a good guy with a bomb.

Bull shit wittle timmy... Terrorists have been using these things for years.
Think Boston Marathon....
No, these cooking devices should not be banned.
But that is not the point I am making.
Its that at every turn you bed wetting libs defend these fucking Muslim terrorists.

Who the fuck is defending terrorists ? Only one defending them is the right wing defending the terrorists right to be armed tonthe teeth .

Conservatives are calling to ban all Muslims from the U.S.

Pressure cookers or Muslims... which would be more practical?
Instead of banning Muslims from immigrating to the US, lets just place a moratorium on ALL immigration until such time as we can get a handle on what to do in order to safeguard the population.

The OP sounds like the uneducated white male that the Republican Party takes advantage of to win elections.

Obama and the Left don't want to get rid of guns, not even close - but you listen to talk radio and FOX News, so you don't know what Obama wants.

The only real gun legislation advanced by the Left recently was to ban people on the terrorist watch list from getting guns. Your side rejected it.

But let's honor your point. I agree that just because some people use guns wrongly it doesn't follow that all guns will be used wrongly. Guns by themselves are not dangerous.

And just because an infinitesimal fraction of the world's 1.4 billion Muslims are radical, it doesn't follow that every Muslim is radical.

There are Muslims in the U.S. military. There are several Muslim nations that exist peacefully with the west, and who have condemned ISIS. There are Muslims who were born in India and who moved to the U.S. as children and who became strong conservative voices.

Ronald Reagan called the deeply Muslim Mujahideen "Freedom Fighters" - because they were our allies against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Was Reagan an idiot for funding and weaponizing so many Muslims?

Not all guns kill innocent people. Not all Muslims kill innocent people. Only fucking morons don't understand this.

Forum List

Back