So the left says I have no say about abortion because I am a man....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Why then do welfare freeloaders and people who pay no taxes get a say via voting on tax increases or decreases?

If y'all wanna use this lame excuse apply it across the board.

For example, I have no children in school yet my property taxes goto the schools.

Why then do welfare freeloaders and people who pay no taxes get a say via voting on tax increases or decreases?

For example, I have no children in school yet my property taxes goto the schools.

Everyone has a right to vote grandpa
Even billionaires who get millions in subsidies

No, the left says you have every say on your (own) post-partum abortion. Ain't choice great?

So the left says I have no say about abortion because I am a man

if women voted to cut off your balls, you would be nutless before dark ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

They're just repeating what they think sounds cool. If we aren't supposed to "TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR BODY", then drugs should be fully legal, prostitution should be fully legal, and they should be allowed to run around nude. Not that the later would be so bad.

And they're missing the elephant in the room, which is what about the child's body?

Fortunately you don't need to worry about it since you are a leftist cuck

weak ..

Let's pretend that some magic phenomena just took place and women no longer get pregnant.

Now, by some magic freak of nature ONLY men can now get pregnant.

I can just imagine the rate of abortion will likely increase 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 fold; maybe more.

When are you getting your abortion, Gramps?

weak ..
Shut up pussy. Take your whipping like the cuck you are

Alt-Right exposure.

Why don’t child support payments start at 6 weeks into pregnancy?

How many women have you fucked, gramps? Any of them could have had an abortion and you’d never know. You could have prevented that by keeping it in your pants, but I guess you don’t actually care.

Whenever I discuss abortion I’m a woman.

Alt-Right exposure.
Dyke exposure

And they're missing the elephant in the room, which is what about the child's body?
There lies the subjective moral, religious and even scientific debates and disagreements. Your subjective opinion, along with many others, is that whatever is inside the woman's body is viable and technically a child. Others disagree and hence, the debate continues with no end in sight.

Did you knock someone up?

Why don’t child support payments start at 6 weeks?

They do. They're called medical Bill's.

And you can get off my nuts anytime bitch.

My oldest daughter was conceived and born while I was in prison. Her mother got welfare while i was gone.
When i got out the State sued me for all that money. When i pointed out the fact that it was impossible for me to be the father their response wasn't "good on you for stepping up to a commitment that isn't ultimately yours"
It was PAY UP OR WE WILL FIND THE REAL FATHER and sue him.

Government and leftist aren't interested in the childs welfare. To them it is a weapon. A weapon they effectively used against me and many others I'm sure

weak ..
Shut up pussy. Take your whipping like the cuck you are

so you want to tell women what they can do with their body, but dont like them telling you what to do with yours.

youre an idiot -

It’s a bogus illogical argument, but amazingly it works on many Americans.

Forum List

Back