So when Trump's tax reform passes the Senate this afternoon...

[Q

They'll vote against it because it mostly benefits people that don't need the help.

And since you are too much if an intellectual sissy to confront this idea with any rational argument, you invent your little boogeyman and low hanging fruit out of pure laziness amd cowardice.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Most people will benefit from this tax bill. Only an idiot would be against tax cuts.

The filthy Democrats are against this bill because they know it will stimulate the economy and make them look bad after eight years of that affirmative action Muslim disaster that increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically increased debt, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth.

Did you see how the stock market sky rocketed today in anticipation of the bill passing the Senate this evening? Probably they didn't report that on the Left Wing fake news media so you probably don't know, contributing to your Moon Bat confusion.

Isn't it a hoot to hear these stupid Democrats bitch about tax cuts? Only an idiot would bitch about having taxes reduced.

I bet every one of the little bastards will sure as hell spend the money that get back in reduced taxes.

If they really believed the stupid shit they spout they would not participate in the tax reductions by sending in the money to the Treasury.

Of course, that's all dishonest. Democrats aren't complaining about any and all tax cuts.

When the vote is taken this evening 46 Democrat filth will vote against the tax reduction. They will be joined by two Interdependent Libtards that usually vote with the filthy Democrats. Despicable.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

They'll vote against it because it mostly benefits people that don't need the help.

And since you are too much if an intellectual sissy to confront this idea with any rational argument, you invent your little boogeyman and low hanging fruit out of pure laziness amd cowardice.

Want to put some money on that? :biggrin:

On what, exactly? Use your words....

That they'll vote
...will the Democrat Party forever be remembered as the party who refused to give working-class Americans a break?

I think so. Their opposition to the greatest thing working-class America needs, will forever be worn around the necks of those who were against it.

Like a dead, putrid albatross.
Since you’re desperate for a legislative win, the GOP is trying to ram this abominable tax plan down america’s throat.
The most recent analysis states the Senate GOP tax bill will add $1 trillion to the deficit.
The democrats know that it’s terrible for America.
Trump and the GOP don’t care.

Thanks for handing over congress to the democrats next year.

Who's "desperate"? We're not the ones who are losing.

Your post makes as much sense as "Did you walk to work or bring your lunch?"

So borrowing $1.5 trillion to give to the wealthy is sound fiscal policy?
For the past 40 years every GOP tax bill has been a boon for the rich and horrible for the middle class and poor.
This one is no different. It’s just who they are. The idiot JGalt is trying to put lipstick on this pig.

[Q

Most people will benefit from this tax bill. Only an idiot would be against tax cuts.

The filthy Democrats are against this bill because they know it will stimulate the economy and make them look bad after eight years of that affirmative action Muslim disaster that increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically increased debt, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth.

Did you see how the stock market sky rocketed today in anticipation of the bill passing the Senate this evening? Probably they didn't report that on the Left Wing fake news media so you probably don't know, contributing to your Moon Bat confusion.

Of course, that's all dishonest. Democrats aren't complaining about any and all tax cuts.

When the vote is taken this evening 46 Democrat filth will vote against the tax reduction. They will be joined by two Interdependent Libtards that usually vote with the filthy Democrats. Despicable.

That they'll vote
...will the Democrat Party forever be remembered as the party who refused to give working-class Americans a break?

I think so. Their opposition to the greatest thing working-class America needs, will forever be worn around the necks of those who were against it.

Since you’re desperate for a legislative win, the GOP is trying to ram this abominable tax plan down america’s throat.
The most recent analysis states the Senate GOP tax bill will add $1 trillion to the deficit.

What about adding a $trillion to the deficit didn’t you understand?

This sort of simpleton language betrays a person who is not very smart or very good at articulating complicated ideas. The issue here is not just "that it benefits someone or everyone", but to what degree it benefits different people. And, this may shock an uneducated slob like you: not all tax cuts are good ideas.

Trump and the GOP are desperate. No doubt about it.
Zero legislative accomplishments in almost a year.
That’s desperate personified.
The GOP will vote for anything at this point.
They’ve already been told their donors are going to cut them off if they don’t pass something.
Once again we see the GOP is the party of the 1% while giving a hearty fuck you to the middle class and poor.
And that partisan hack, JGALT, who isn’t a millionaire, cuts his nose off to spite his face again.

Uh, legislatively? yeah you are, big time. That's why this tax plan's passage is desperately needed. the GOP Congress and president have, by all objective measures, been an utter legislative failure in trump's first year.

[Q

That they'll vote

A measly trillion? tell me again how Obama managed to double the national debt in only 8 years from $9 trillion to almost $20 trillion, and what we got in return?

I'm eagerly waiting to hear a convincing explanation.

So basically 5 pages in to the thread the Trump lemmings still have not explained how this bill helps anyone, all they know is that Trump said it was good so it must be good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
how you figure that? you must be blind or dumb. probably both.
Jc, the village idiot actually believes Trump on this tax bill when everyone knows he has no idea what’s in it.

[QUOT

Where did I say throw more money at it? Point that out to me because I'm not seeing it.

And the reason I'm not seeing it is because it was never mentioned.

Then you agree with me that the Liberals have fucked up education in this country and we should abolish the Department of Education because it is a waste of money. Good.

I agree that liberals fucked it up, republicans did nothing to stop it, tuition expenses are outrageously high for the low quality of education available, etc. ... the DOE has the potential to be a force for good, but it's currently useless,and has been for a very long time.

We need people who are serious about making our students competitive again to get in there and break up the party. Our schools are little more than counting houses these days.

low quality of education? that seems to be repeated over and over by people who don't have any.

that said, I'm all for vocational high schools. not everyone is equipped for a four year college. that said, community colleges should be free. the reality is that you can't even get a job delivering for fedex without a college degree.
well again you do need knowledge there. Nice to see a libturd insults someone's occupation. way to go.:clap2:

tell me again how Obama managed to double the national debt in only 8 years from $9 trillion to almost $20 trillion

Actually, I think it would be a fun exercise to let YOU explain how Obama did that. Naming specific policies would make you seem more like a rational adult who knows things.

And.... go!

Uh, legislatively? yeah you are, big time. That's why this tax plan's passage is desperately needed. the GOP Congress and president have, by all objective measures, been an utter legislative failure in trump's first year.

You're amusing. Keep livin' the dream.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

You can post your little memes all you like, but it's a fact: the GOP Congress and president have been a historical legislative failure in Trump's first year. May this change next year? Sure... but the facts are facts, regardless of how many tears are shed by internet crybabies like you.

[Q

That they'll vote

A measly trillion? tell me again how Obama managed to double the national debt in only 8 years from $9 trillion to almost $20 trillion, and what we got in return?

I'm eagerly waiting to hear a convincing explanation.
A measley Trillion!
Ha ha ha ha.
i thought you were the party of fiscal responsibility?
This abomination of a tax bill hurts anyone making less than $75,000 a year. It doesn’t effect me but unlike you and your party I️ care about my fellow Americans.
What kind of lube do you use when you bend over and let Trump and the GOP ram it in hard.

Tax bill that will hurt the middle class and poor, more and more concerns about Trump’s mental health and competence, lowest rated prez in history after 1 year and JGalt still insists he’s “ winning.”
Looks like trump isn’t the only one that needs a psychiatric work up.

So basically 5 pages in to the thread the Trump lemmings still have not explained how this bill helps anyone, all they know is that Trump said it was good so it must be good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
how you figure that? you must be blind or dumb. probably both.
Jc, the village idiot actually believes Trump on this tax bill when everyone knows he has no idea what’s in it.
glad to see consistency exists. you must be blind or dumb. probably both.

[QUOT

Where did I say throw more money at it? Point that out to me because I'm not seeing it.

And the reason I'm not seeing it is because it was never mentioned.

Then you agree with me that the Liberals have fucked up education in this country and we should abolish the Department of Education because it is a waste of money. Good.

I agree that liberals fucked it up, republicans did nothing to stop it, tuition expenses are outrageously high for the low quality of education available, etc. ... the DOE has the potential to be a force for good, but it's currently useless,and has been for a very long time.

We need people who are serious about making our students competitive again to get in there and break up the party. Our schools are little more than counting houses these days.

low quality of education? that seems to be repeated over and over by people who don't have any.

that said, I'm all for vocational high schools. not everyone is equipped for a four year college. that said, community colleges should be free. the reality is that you can't even get a job delivering for fedex without a college degree.
well again you do need knowledge there. Nice to see a libturd insults someone's occupation. way to go.:clap2:

and you don't have any.... so there ya go.

before you get treated with kid gloves you should probably try not to make every post of yours an insult laden spew fest.

but I know how sad you snowflakes get when someone treats you to a vicious pack of truths.

You can post your little memes all you like, but it's a fact: the GOP Congress and president have been a historical legislative failure in Trump's first year. May this change next year? Sure... but the facts are facts, regardless of how many tears are shed by internet crybabies like you.
anyone calling the first year of a presidency a failure when the stock market has set month over month records and GDP is 3.3 for the third straight month, is a libturd. Someone who believes a GDP of 1.1 is good for our country. Yeah let that guy drive. Friends you just can't make this shit up. just can't. ANd passage of the tax bill expected to take the GDP to 3.8. I'm telling you, stupid is as stupid does with a libturd.

Forum List

Back