So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

Here are the plans folks;

Now I had heard rumors, that Kamala and Walz, don't actually have an agenda.
They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

The campaign is basically just running on. . . NOT TRUMP. :auiqs.jpg:

🤪

So this is interesting.

I had heard a rumor that I did not believe. Well, I got around to checking it out for myself this morning.

Folks on the left continue to claim that Trump is a cult of personality . . . and yet, when you go to his website, you can clearly see, what he stands for, and what he plans to do. . .

You can also go watch his rallies and hear what he plans to do as well. His rhetoric has been pretty clear and consistent.

They are just going to do whatever the establishment tell them to. Now it appears the MSM and the zeitgeist is just generating a buzz in the culture, and a cult of personality at this point.

Apparently, Megyn Kelly researched this, and broke the story? I went and checked it out, and yup, they aren't really telling us shit. Nothing about what the plans for the nation are at the website, nothing.

What a scandal. What sort of idiot would just vote for a cult of personality, out and out IN YOAR FACE! :dunno:

The establishment isn't even telling the public what they are going to do in writing. . . they just expect folks to just vote for these people, don't worry about the issues.

🤪

It worked for Mao in China, it will work again for America. Every one of Americas enemies wants Trump to lose. With France and the U.K far left already, it would be one hell of a four years for the world. Go to a public library and read some.old.history books, Google hasn't censored them...yet...

Last edited:
Apparently Harris and Walz are releasing cherry picked conversation between Trump and Walz on the nights of the MN rioting. . . here is the full. . .

Walz's Military Service in Spotlight, Harris Ignores Press, and Males Go For Gold, w/ Andrew Klavan​

Aug 8, 2024

So this is interesting.

🤪

Alright fellas, you heard the tRumpling:

Line 'em up and knock 'em back!!

Yes, I know it's before noon but you know the rules!

1723306130742.png

So this is interesting.

🤪

You're right, the main draw to Harris is that he is not Trump but, at least for me, that is more than enough. As a bonus, I do believe she'll keep Obamacare, SS, and the other social programs. She will also be pro-choice and not destroy our government by firing government experts if they don't toe a political line and replacing them with political appointees who will.

IMHO, the Trump MAGAs qualify as a cult because they still believe the promises and lies that Trump tells and ignore reality.

You're right, the main draw to Harris is that he is not Trump but, at least for me, that is more than enough. As a bonus, I do believe she'll keep Obamacare, SS, and the other social programs. She will also be pro-choice and not destroy our government by firing government experts if they don't toe a political line and replacing them with political appointees who will.

IMHO, the Trump MAGAs qualify as a cult because they still believe the promises and lies that Trump tells and ignore reality.
Your confidence in two politicians who have actively spoken of massive changes to America, in one case being the V.P during massive changes in Americas illegal population; is one massive leap of faith. In short, of the two running Trump/Vance are the least radical by a country mile.

Last edited:
Your confidence is two politicians who have actively spoken of massive changes to America, in one case beijg the V.P during massive changes in Americas illegal population; is one massive lesp of faith. In short, of the two running Trump/Vance are the least radical by a country mile.
Depends on your point of view I guess. I see Harris moving the country forward while Trump wants to move it backwards. He managed to end RvW and move us 50 years back. He wants to end Obamacare and move us a decade back. He wants to radically change the US Federal civil service rules and move us back by over a century. Sounds radical to me.

Forum List

Back