Sober tone...

THIS was sooooo bad but when DC was on fire after the election in 2016, it was fine.
The people really are led by the media and its disgusting
I’m surprised how easy it is to dupe so many Americans. It’s truly sad.

THIS was sooooo bad but when DC was on fire after the election in 2016, it was fine.
The people really are led by the media and its disgusting
I’m surprised how easy it is to dupe so many Americans. It’s truly sad.

So the Progressive Public "de-Education System" has achieved all it's goals !!

Yeah, the number of truly stupid these days is a telling sign to where America was headed. Looks like we've arrived.

Watching the MSM morning news shows. The anchors are about to burst out in tears.
Why weren't they also crying when during last summer, thousands of individuals were burning and looting and rioting? When many businesspeople lost their livelihood? When those demonstrations helped to spread COVID?
The people last summer were demonstrating for social justice. They weren't trying to tear down our democracy. Trumpistas are the worst of the worst.

Watching the MSM morning news shows. The anchors are about to burst out in tears.
Why weren't they also crying when during last summer, thousands of individuals were burning and looting and rioting? When many businesspeople lost their livelihood? When those demonstrations helped to spread COVID?
The people last summer were demonstrating for social justice. They weren't trying to tear down our democracy. Trumpistas are the worst of the worst.
They were taking over whole sections of cities. Quit being a dumbass

They were taking over whole sections of cities. Quit being a dumbass.
Trumpistas were trying to take over the country with a coup. That's a whole level more criminal.

I do have sympathy for those in the press.

After all, they have families to feed and lives to live. So what if you were faced with peddling propaganda for the Left or have no job or maybe be threatened personally for not feeding the lying propaganda for George Soros who pays your bills?

It's easy to condemn them, but what would you do?

It reminds me of a film about the Red light District. There the girls were advertising themselves in window booths as some of them could be seen holding back tears.

What would you do? It's certainly easy to condemn them.

Trumpistas were trying to take over the country with a coup. That's a whole level more criminal.

So were bidenistas......

They were just WAY more cunning and clever about it and actually succeeded

If nothing else, the Right "should" have learned by now that they can never again win by playing by the rules
But then again, they may not learn

I do have sympathy for those in the press.

After all, they have families to feed and lives to live. So what if you were faced with peddling propaganda for the Left or have no job or maybe be threatened personally for not feeding the lying propaganda for George Soros who pays your bills?

It's easy to condemn them, but what would you do?

It reminds me of a film about the Red light District. There the girls were advertising themselves in window booths as some of them could be seen holding back tears.

What would you do? It's certainly easy to condemn them.

Find a different line of work.

I’m not a trumpet. I’m hoping they remove him before inauguration day. It might set a happy precedent.

That aside, your delusions can’t go uncontested. This is not a democracy. Stop believing propaganda. This is a fascist rapacious oligarchy. As such, it needs terminating.

Wake the fuck up!

What do they have to be sad about ???

when you saw our nation's capital desecrated; how did that make YOU feel?
When you saw multiple businesses destroyed this summer, you assholes cheered.
Piss off.

^^^ fake news ^^^

very few ' cheered ' & those that did, are assholes.

but - just 'cause you wanna play that game & think everyone is a partisan stooge - apparently like you are - doesn't mean everyone is.

so you ... dear fellow ...

can fuck off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back