Sober tone...

They won't

They're convinced "their" candidate is the next "savior"
The funny thing is Biden will govern very much like Don, but they won’t notice. The MSM will easily keep them in the dark.

Except....I do believe Biden will make unprecedented moves at disarming Americans.

It seems to be his Primary focus.

It will be very interesting to see what if anything all the ITG's will actually do when Biden really does go after their guns.
so many have openly said they will not comply.

Past history is giving me doubts about that. I think the vast majority will roll over and comply, like Australians and Britons etc.

What do they have to be sad about ???

when you saw our nation's capital desecrated; how did that make YOU feel?
I feel worse that the democrats stole the election.

you feel worse because of all that methane you've been breathing in that bubble you live in has corroded any brain cells you had left.

The fall is almost worth it to see all you fools be forced to realize how wrong you were all along.

The ONLY thing that sustains a robust economy is free market capitalism and the left is hell bent on destroying that.

The only possible outcome is poverty for all. See Venezuela where the Left also won spectacularly.

They won't

The funny thing is Biden will govern very much like Don, but they won’t notice. The MSM will easily keep them in the dark.

Except....I do believe Biden will make unprecedented moves at disarming Americans.

It will be very interesting to see what if anything all the ITG's will actually do when Biden really does go after their guns.

Past history is giving me doubts about that. I think the vast majority will roll over and comply, like Australians and Britons etc.
If he tries to terminate the Second Amendment, it might wake up the people. There is little chance he could get it accomplished, but he might be dumb enough to try.

They won't

If he tries to terminate the Second Amendment, it might wake up the people. There is little chance he could get it accomplished, but he might be dumb enough to try.

He will try. It's all he's talked about for decades.
On his website he lists the plan.

$200 TAX per gun and magazine
Registration
Ban on AR15s and AK's and semi automatic weapons. He states that 3 rounds is the maximum that should be allowed.

If he does not push these I will be pleasantly surprised.

you feel worse because of all that methane you've been breathing in that bubble you live in has corroded any brain cells you had left.
Biden will forever be known as the illegitimate president, congratulations!

The fall is almost worth it to see all you fools be forced to realize how wrong you were all along.

The ONLY thing that sustains a robust economy is free market capitalism and the left is hell bent on destroying that.

The only possible outcome is poverty for all. See Venezuela where the Left also won spectacularly.
Exactly and Harris will take us there shortly.

When Trump held up the Bible, he tried to get people to use their heads and be smart on what the were doin. All he got for it was the venom from entertainers and media. They did nothing except to make it worse. They need to be held accountable. They need to go to jail or worse.

They won't

He will try. It's all he's talked about for decades.
On his website he lists the plan.

$200 TAX per gun and magazine
Registration
Ban on AR15s and AK's and semi automatic weapons. He states that 3 rounds is the maximum that should be allowed.

If he does not push these I will be pleasantly surprised.
Nothing will mobilize the right more than a president trying to eliminate the Second.

Watching the MSM morning news shows. The anchors are about to burst out in tears.
Why weren't they also crying when during last summer, thousands of individuals were burning and looting and rioting? When many businesspeople lost their livelihood? When those demonstrations helped to spread COVID?
The people last summer were demonstrating for social justice. They weren't trying to tear down our democracy. Trumpistas are the worst of the worst.
Are you fucking kidding me? They burned police stations and court houses on MANY occasions.

A
Watching the MSM morning news shows. The anchors are about to burst out in tears.
Why weren't they also crying when during last summer, thousands of individuals were burning and looting and rioting? When many businesspeople lost their livelihood? When those demonstrations helped to spread COVID?
The people last summer were demonstrating for social justice. They weren't trying to tear down our democracy. Trumpistas are the worst of the worst.
They were taking over whole sections of cities. Quit being a dumbass.
Trumpistas were trying to take over the country with a coup. That's a whole level more criminal.
A couple people tried to enter a building. Settle down spaz.

Are you fucking kidding me? They burned police stations and court houses on MANY occasions.
Don’t be so harsh. He doesn’t know this. He gets all his news from CNN.

They were taking over whole sections of cities. Quit being a dumbass.
Trumpistas were trying to take over the country with a coup. That's a whole level more criminal.
BLM tried to over run the White House,many federal buildings in DC and across the country. Quit lying jackass.

ooooOOOooooo.............

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

:113:

When Trump held up the Bible, he tried to get people to use their heads and be smart on what the were doin. All he got for it was the venom from entertainers and media. They did nothing except to make it worse. They need to be held accountable. They need to go to jail or worse.

^ 'When Trump held up the Bible, he tried to get people to use their heads and be smart on what the were doin'

did 2 corinthians tell you that?

ooooOOOooooo.............

View attachment 438806

:113:
134164781_235883104568510_6484207976725572607_n.png

"The people last summer were demonstrating for social justice."

They were RIOTING, and they were trying to tear down our very foundation!!! Jesus Christ, you guys are completely fucking blind!!

The difference between your side and most of mine, is that we are disgusted with your rioters and we are disgusted with our rioters.

You fucks on the other hand only see riots when it's the right doing the damage.

Last edited:

LMFAO.

I agree. I watched them yesterday and I almost busted a gut laughing at those self important idiots. All they could talk about was Trump supporters storming the Saintly Capital Buildings and how it was sedition.

Those same self important idiots called Antifa and BLM rioters, looters, murderers and arsonists protesters as they burned buildings to the ground and murdered people in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

There hasn't been a real journalist in the news in decades. All we get are idiots trying to make the news, not report it.

Forum List

Back