Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Not when that 'foreign govt bad guy' is the leader of the largest officially recognized terrorist group in the ME / world and responsible for the murder of over 500 Americans
Is there a law against assassinating a foreign gvt leader, a general in this case, when they are known as a bad guy terrorist?

Just looking for an answer to my question..... I am uncertain what the law on it is.....?

I can't understand why our govt made it an issue of saying he was an urgent and imminent threat to our safety, as justification, and not simply, he was a terrorist?

Maybe you can sue president Trump and find out.

Upholding American people's interest... a serious crime!
President Trump is the "sue for everything to prevent truth" person, he's the master of that domain, not me!!!

It would be nice if we all simply Tell the truth, imo, instead of having to sue in the courts for it... :rolleyes:

Not when that 'foreign govt bad guy' is the leader of the largest officially recognized terrorist group in the ME / world and responsible for the murder of over 500 Americans
Is there a law against assassinating a foreign gvt leader, a general in this case, when they are known as a bad guy terrorist?

Just looking for an answer to my question..... I am uncertain what the law on it is.....?

I can't understand why our govt made it an issue of saying he was an urgent and imminent threat to our safety, as justification, and not simply, he was a terrorist?

President Trump is the "sue for everything to prevent truth" person, he's the master of that domain, not me!!!

It would be nice if we all simply Tell the truth, imo, instead of having to sue in the courts for it... :rolleyes:

Where did you get your legal expertise Care? Usually courts are where the truth comes out, not where the truth is concealed. Have you been watching the democrat witch trials where every standard is violated? That is actually a bunch adults acting like bratty teenagers who did not get their way, and can not admit the truth... they sucked, a lot. Trump is our president.

I answered your question. You avoid answering mine because you know you are wrong to defend the leading exporter of terrorism and the leader of the largest officially recognized terrorist organization in the world, one responsible for the murder of over 500 US citizens...

I accept your 'surrender' on the matter. Have a nice day.

Why was it so important to stress he was an imminent threat, and had to be taken out, then and there, if it was not necessary to make the assassination legal, under our laws??? I don't get that part????

Soleimani was on his way to meet with the head of Hezbollah, the Iraqi's and emissary's from the Saudi's to reduce tensions in the regions when he was killed.
Emmisary's? From the Saudi's?

Do these Saudi emissaries have names? Or are you just naively parroting some unsubstantiated BS that you desperately searched for and eventually found on an obscure corner the internet during a fit of TDS fueled stupidness?

THINK!

Last edited:
It would be great if people, especially those who I have grown to expect better from, would read more carefully before reacting.

If you believe that Soleimani was about to carry out a plot to blow up our embassy in Iraq and he was killed to prevent this from happening.....AND you think Pompeo and Esper wouldn’t tell us this immediately, you are a moron.

Donnie Dumbass just tossed this lie out there as a side remark and his idiot fans ate it up as usual.
LoneLaugher, you seem to be picking up DNC little fibbies an awful lot lately. If you're watching. I don't see you as a person who'd wittingly pick up on a lie, but for the last 3 years, it's been 3 full years of false narratives starting when President 'Trump received the Republican nomination and his subsequent victory on election day (and night). William Barr has been a busy boy following the worse case scenarios, and he soon will come out with a list that drops the dime on who is abusing power and who isn't.

Where did you get your legal expertise Care? Usually courts are where the truth comes out, not where the truth is concealed. Have you been watching the democrat witch trials where every standard is violated? That is actually a bunch adults acting like bratty teenagers who did not get their way, and can not admit the truth... they sucked, a lot. Trump is our president.
President Trump, uses the court system to prevent evidence, witnesses, and facts from coming forward, from sunshine, which takes months and years to settle and get the truth.... He uses the justice system, ties things up in court, to prevent the truth, from being known..... is what I was trying to say.

It would be great if people, especially those who I have grown to expect better from, would read more carefully before reacting.

If you believe that Soleimani was about to carry out a plot to blow up our embassy in Iraq and he was killed to prevent this from happening.....AND you think Pompeo and Esper wouldn’t tell us this immediately, you are a moron.

Donnie Dumbass just tossed this lie out there as a side remark and his idiot fans ate it up as usual.
LoneLaugher, you seem to be picking up DNC little fibbies an awful lot lately. If you're watching. I don't see you as a person who'd wittingly pick up on a lie, but for the last 3 years, it's been 3 full years of false narratives starting when President 'Trump received the Republican nomination and his subsequent victory on election day (and night). William Barr has been a busy boy following the worse case scenarios, and he soon will come out with a list that drops the dime on who is abusing power and who isn't.

That was gibberish.

As a Trump supporter, you eat lies and ask for more.

Fuck Barr.

President Trump, uses the court system to prevent evidence, witnesses, and facts from coming forward, from sunshine, which takes months and years to settle and get the truth.... He uses the justice system, ties things up in court, to prevent the truth, from being known..... is what I was trying to say.

Are you sure that you are not using your butt to come up with nonsense right now?

The president holds only 1/3 the power of our full government, he is not King.... You do know that a president does not have the power of a king in our Democratic Constitutional Republic, right?

What democratic witch trials?

I've stayed away from my 24/7 watching the news since the assassination, because it brings back scary and bad memories of early childhood, when dad was deployed to a war zone for a year.... I feared day and night, I would never see him again....

The assassination and what it could all lead to, with all the news, beating war drums.... was just too much for me.... it triggered sad feelings from the past and worry for other military families, affected by what might happen to their family and loved one, that serves......

So, I've been staying off the NEWS as much as I can, and have been watching thoughtless things like Ancient Aliens and Return to Oak Island and The Price is Right! :D

So, what dem witch trials are you speaking about?

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Because they would never have gotten anywhere near your Embassy, and that story is a total lie.

Soleimani was on his way to meet with the head of Hezbollah, the Iraqi's and emissary's from the Saudi's to reduce tensions in the regions when he was killed. Trump doesn't want peace. He's wants a "boogey man" nation he can point to as the "enemy of America".

He can and should point to Russia as your enemy. He has gone after China, but not effectively. Xi is playing him for a chump, just like Kim did.
Yes because everyone knows Solemani was a great humanitarian.

:rolleyes:

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Because they would never have gotten anywhere near your Embassy, and that story is a total lie.

Soleimani was on his way to meet with the head of Hezbollah, the Iraqi's and emissary's from the Saudi's to reduce tensions in the regions when he was killed. Trump doesn't want peace. He's wants a "boogey man" nation he can point to as the "enemy of America".

He can and should point to Russia as your enemy. He has gone after China, but not effectively. Xi is playing him for a chump, just like Kim did.

What had he done that we haven't done?

sheep cnn.jpg

The president holds only 1/3 the power of our full government, he is not King.... You do know that a president does not have the power of a king in our Democratic Constitutional Republic, right?

I've stayed away from my 24/7 watching the news since the assassination, because it brings back scary and bad memories of early childhood, when dad was deployed to a war zone for a year.... I feared day and night, I would never see him again....

The assassination and what it could all lead to, with all the news, beating war drums.... was just too much for me.... it triggered sad feelings from the past and worry for other military families, affected by what might happen to their family and loved one, that serves......

So, I've been staying off the NEWS as much as I can, and have been watching thoughtless things like Ancient Aliens and Return to Oak Island and The Price is Right! :D

Our president Trump is no king indeed, he is the phenomenal God-Emperor of America.

Democratic witch trials:
- President Trump's shampeachment.
- Justice Kavanaugh's witchery accusations.

They really want a fact free society.

Good news for your trauma. Trump is almost certainly putting America first and bringing the troops home.

The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
That is a very generous way to describe the constantly changing rationale (lies) about why Congress was not consulted before launching the act of war outside the Baghdad airport.

Are you sure that you are not using your butt to come up with nonsense right now?
Some day, before you die, it will be revealed, what this person you now worship... is really made of....

then you'll repent!!!! :D:D:D. And beg for forgiveness. :p

View attachment 299477

Right, you have no answer to my question.

United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade - Wikipedia

Our president Trump is no king indeed, he is the phenomenal God-Emperor of America.

Democratic witch trials:
- President Trump's shampeachment.
- Justice Kavanaugh's witchery accusations.

They really want a fact free society.

Good news for your trauma. Trump is almost certainly putting America first and bringing the troops home.

^^^^said with a straight face two days after Trump sent 3500 additional troops to the region^^^^

Forum List

Back