Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

ran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions

Why do you apparently prefer to live with hornets and endure the random stinging than to face your tormentors. That's called cowardice.
are you saying you want to face Iran and send our troops to engage in yet another ME war? That’s not bravery, it’s stupidity IMO

Wow, now you’re focusing on capitalization? And I didn’t think your diversion tactics could get any more pathetic. Lmk if you ever want to get real and discuss the actual substance. I dont think youre ready though

So...You did not realize that Trump was a proper name? OR can you not bring yourself to even give him a modicum of respect by capitalizing his name? Are you familiar with American/English grammar? It's insulting to not capitalize a proper name of another human being.

f you don’t care to discuss the ideas I present then don’t join my thread... you’re welcome to leave.

And to avoid actually addressing my points to blame it all on me hating Trump and then blaming Nancy is just a weak minded and pathetic way to engage. Do better

All you do is bash Trump. There are no ideas there. If Trump walked on water you'd say he can't swim. Stop thinking you are fooling anyone.
Bashing Trump for escalating tension by killing that General is going to quickly melt away, now that Iran has admitted they accidentally shot down the airliner with 176 innocent people.
Iran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions

Trump has done nothing but “own” and brag about his “actions” and good real Americans are behind him 100%....More of the same ya know
Good is your word... gullible is mine. And you’re not owning your actions when your constantly lying and distorting the truth which is now the norm from this admin.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Ignorant LefTards with hardcore cases of TDS:
“Time to go public with the intel so us LefTarded weirdos can immediately call bullshit on the intel.”
Do you realize why sane people can’t take you seriously?
oh boy another diversion from the topic to focus on TDS... how original. Yawn

Are you pretending to be confused? Please tell me you understand the gist of my post?
Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't acknowledge it if I were you either.
Just know...you look STUPID to anyone even half sane...that's all.

Wow, now you’re focusing on capitalization? And I didn’t think your diversion tactics could get any more pathetic. Lmk if you ever want to get real and discuss the actual substance. I dont think youre ready though

So...You did not realize that Trump was a proper name? OR can you not bring yourself to even give him a modicum of respect by capitalizing his name? Are you familiar with American/English grammar? It's insulting to not capitalize a proper name of another human being.
haha, and you call liberals snowflakes?!. I have fat thumbs and I’m typing in on my phone. I have many many spelling and grammar errors. If you can’t deal then don’t talk to me. There’s an ignore button right by my name. Feel free to press it.

Are you saying you want to face Iran and send our troops to engage in yet another ME war? That’s not bravery, it’s stupidity IMO

No need, we just took our their commander. The rest are already targeted and they know so. That's why the feckless rocket attack and that's why the stupid Iran Muzzies shot down that plane by accident. They lost control of their own airways.

]haha, and you call liberals snowflakes?!. I have fat thumbs and I’m typing in on my phone. I have many many spelling and grammar errors. If you can’t deal then don’t talk to me. There’s an ignore button right by my name. Feel free to press it.

Yeah blame your thumbs LOL!!! Now I've heard everything!!!

f you don’t care to discuss the ideas I present then don’t join my thread... you’re welcome to leave.

And to avoid actually addressing my points to blame it all on me hating Trump and then blaming Nancy is just a weak minded and pathetic way to engage. Do better

All you do is bash Trump. There are no ideas there. If Trump walked on water you'd say he can't swim. Stop thinking you are fooling anyone.
Bashing Trump for escalating tension by killing that General is going to quickly melt away, now that Iran has admitted they accidentally shot down the airliner with 176 innocent people.
Iran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions
On this incident it will be muted, and you know it will, also. We will move on to other battles, after that announcement. Are you aware, It was announced Nancy is sending the Impeachment to the Senate? The democratic field dropped to 12 today, half of the starting field of 24 when Marianne what her name dropped out today? Russia played chicken today with the American Navy USS Farragut today in the Arabian Sea. Time to move on.
im sure there are several threads here discussing all that stuff. Spend your time there if this topic is no longer of interest to you.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

“Time to go public with the intel so us LefTarded weirdos can immediately call bullshit on the intel.”

Are you pretending to be confused? Please tell me you understand the gist of my post?
Of course I understand. I see that weak insult tactic to avoid talking about the substance on a daily basis. It’s pathetic and an extremely boring conversation. Time to shift gears

Are you saying you want to face Iran and send our troops to engage in yet another ME war? That’s not bravery, it’s stupidity IMO

No need, we just took our their commander. The rest are already targeted and they know so. That's why the feckless rocket attack and that's why the stupid Iran Muzzies shot down that plane by accident. They lost control of their own airways.
oh, ok, so you think it’s all over now? Those 4K troops being deployed are just taking a vacation?

]haha, and you call liberals snowflakes?!. I have fat thumbs and I’m typing in on my phone. I have many many spelling and grammar errors. If you can’t deal then don’t talk to me. There’s an ignore button right by my name. Feel free to press it.

It is what it is Leo. Why the hell are we talking about this nonsense? Is this really the stuff that is of interest to you? How old are you?

Sorry 'gipper' I have no idea who you are or what information you seem to be privy to but, I can say, I trust Trump a whole lot more than you.

Of course I understand. I see that weak insult tactic to avoid talking about the substance on a daily basis. It’s pathetic and an extremely boring conversation. Time to shift gears

Haha...that’s the thing bud, there’s nothing worth talking about.
I peeked in here just to expose your foolishness...You shit your pants over not receiving the “intel” swiftly enough knowing all along you were just going to call bullshit on the intel and shit your pants anyway. Fucking GAY!

It is what it is Leo. Why the hell are we talking about this nonsense? Is this really the stuff that is of interest to you? How old are you?

I suggest you check your posts. Grammar and punctuation are important. As I told you, not capitalizing a proper name is an insult. How hard would it be to check your -posts before you post them?

oh, ok, so you think it’s all over now? Those 4K troops being deployed are just taking a vacation?

No. I think they are in the hot dang desert, receiving / maintaining equipment, living in shitty quarter or tents, preparing for a major operation that is now not likely to happen this year, and wishing they were back in the land of the big PX. They are doing 12 plus hour days just in case I'm wrong. But would not be surprised at troop draw downs in coming months. They are doing their job, just like they always have done their jobs and always will do their job. I'm a twenty plus year man. I saw my own son off on a plane like they left on, just a few years ago. I know the score.

I know, you guys think morality is a weakness unless you're clumsily using it to club others with.
Not really. The problem is you side with immoral people but think you're superior.

Can you explain what is moral about cheating with a stripper while your wife is home pregnant?

Ripping people off seeking an education?

Using donated funds meant for veterans to fund your campaign?

who said any of those things are moral???
and what do they have to do with killing a terrorist??

Nothing. Just noting that those who support the immoral have little room to talk.
and only your morals are correct.

see any problem with that mindset?

That has never been my argument. My argument is that people doing the exact same thing as others have no business complaining about the morals of others.

Dead innocent civilians are dead innocent civilians.

I'm not sure that someone like Trump who so regularly call people names deserves any level of respect.

Sorry 'gipper' I have no idea who you are or what information you seem to be privy to but, I can say, I trust Trump a whole lot more than you.
LoL. You just admitted to being a fool.

No one in their right mind would trust Donnie.

Forum List

Back