Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

We can certainly trust our "intel" on this, despite not mentioning this "threat" to the Senators days after Soleimani was taken out.....

Our "intel" has been 100% reliable about the enemies of the state of Israel.....

100% spot on about Iraqi WMD threat
100% spot on about Iraq getting yellowcake from Niger
100% spot on about that our troops would be "welcomed" as "liberators"
100% spot on about about what happened to the late Pat Tillman, murdered by Jewish Army Rangers for complaining that the Afghan mission had "no target"
100% spot on about Bin Laden being Saudi, despite NO PHOTOS of him in Saudi, and total non-cooperation from Saudi with the FBI on 9/13
100% spot on about Israel being attacked at the start of the 67, never mind the official CIA dossier, now online, says Israel started the war
100% spot on about Israel's attack on the USS Liberty, calling it an "accident," despite our own recordings documenting that the Israeli Defense ordered the hit after the pilot pointed out that he could see the American flag on the Liberty

it goes on.... anyone who takes our "intel" as credible regarding Israel, Iran, Iraq, Afghan, Syria, and the rest is a total idiot who has no credibility

Wow, now you’re focusing on capitalization? And I didn’t think your diversion tactics could get any more pathetic. Lmk if you ever want to get real and discuss the actual substance. I dont think youre ready though

So...You did not realize that Trump was a proper name? OR can you not bring yourself to even give him a modicum of respect by capitalizing his name? Are you familiar with American/English grammar? It's insulting to not capitalize a proper name of another human being.

I'm not sure that someone like Trump who so regularly call people names deserves any level of respect.

Oh? Do you hold the same standards for the little Goebbels in the party press and the unfunny hosts of the hate night shows?

That has never been my argument. My argument is that people doing the exact same thing as others have no business complaining about the morals of others.

Dead innocent civilians are dead innocent civilians.

Nope.

Not morally or logically.

Let's say that the cell you belong to is activated and you have orders to kill the Americans you so bitterly hate;

On possible operation is bombing a police station. When you do this, you kill several innocent civilians who happened to be at the police station as well as the cops you were targeting.

The other operation is planting a bomb at a shopping mall on Christmas eve.

The second act is terrorism and far worse than the first act because it is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians.

We bombed a hospital. We have no room to condemn anyone. A hospital. A hospital full of innocent people.

There is only one reason you bomb a hospital. To inflict terror.

Wow, now you’re focusing on capitalization? And I didn’t think your diversion tactics could get any more pathetic. Lmk if you ever want to get real and discuss the actual substance. I dont think youre ready though

So...You did not realize that Trump was a proper name? OR can you not bring yourself to even give him a modicum of respect by capitalizing his name? Are you familiar with American/English grammar? It's insulting to not capitalize a proper name of another human being.

I'm not sure that someone like Trump who so regularly call people names deserves any level of respect.

Oh? Do you hold the same standards for the little Goebbels in the party press and the unfunny hosts of the hate night shows?

No idea what you are talking about but Godwin.

f you don’t care to discuss the ideas I present then don’t join my thread... you’re welcome to leave.

And to avoid actually addressing my points to blame it all on me hating Trump and then blaming Nancy is just a weak minded and pathetic way to engage. Do better

All you do is bash Trump. There are no ideas there. If Trump walked on water you'd say he can't swim. Stop thinking you are fooling anyone.
Bashing Trump for escalating tension by killing that General is going to quickly melt away, now that Iran has admitted they accidentally shot down the airliner with 176 innocent people.
Iran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions

and in this case he owns killing one of the worst terrorist in history,,,

Trump also owns all of the people who have died as a result of his decisions.

The 170+ people that died in the airline crash, they're just collateral damage. Just as the Kurds are collateral damage, and the Ukranians who died waiting for that military aid, are collateral damage. And the Americans who are dying as Trump degrades their water and air, they're collateral damage too.

Your allies in Iran shot that plane down, traitor. They have admitted it.

Try another lie now.

You're a terrorist supporter and liar. Yeah, that does make you a bad person.

All you do is bash Trump. There are no ideas there. If Trump walked on water you'd say he can't swim. Stop thinking you are fooling anyone.
Bashing Trump for escalating tension by killing that General is going to quickly melt away, now that Iran has admitted they accidentally shot down the airliner with 176 innocent people.
Iran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions

and in this case he owns killing one of the worst terrorist in history,,,

Trump also owns all of the people who have died as a result of his decisions.

The 170+ people that died in the airline crash, they're just collateral damage. Just as the Kurds are collateral damage, and the Ukranians who died waiting for that military aid, are collateral damage. And the Americans who are dying as Trump degrades their water and air, they're collateral damage too.

sorry you cant blame him for that,,,

Well, she's not going to blame Iran. Iran is who she supports, America is who she hates.

Are you saying you want to face Iran and send our troops to engage in yet another ME war? That’s not bravery, it’s stupidity IMO

No need, we just took our their commander. The rest are already targeted and they know so. That's why the feckless rocket attack and that's why the stupid Iran Muzzies shot down that plane by accident. They lost control of their own airways.
oh, ok, so you think it’s all over now? Those 4K troops being deployed are just taking a vacation?

No. I think they are in the hot dang desert, receiving / maintaining equipment, living in shitty quarter or tents, preparing for a major operation that is now not likely to happen this year, and wishing they were back in the land of the big PX. They are doing 12 plus hour days just in case I'm wrong. But would not be surprised at troop draw downs in coming months. They are doing their job, just like they always have done their jobs and always will do their job. I'm a twenty plus year man. I saw my own son off on a plane like they left on, just a few years ago. I know the score.
good I’m glad you understand the importance then. Our difference is that you trust Trump and I don’t.

i don't trust him. I don't trust any president and never have even when I was serving, I only acted in reliance. This whole little incidental series of events is not worth a crusade, denouncing. He often sucks, but over this incident, the sky isn't falling. You are a true ani-trump guy. I get that, but you are doing your side no favors on this thread, especially after, Iran shot down that airliner, and admitted it. You only make people on the left appear panicky, themselves, losing understanding of the real situation on the ground in the night.

Gee let’s think about that for a second. Either millions of Americans have been hiding their support for Bin Laden and other terrorist that are plotting to kill them... or you completely misunderstand the perspective of your political enemy’s and are choosing to lie about and belittle them for political trolling purposes.

I wonder what’s going on here!

What we know is that Hezbollah-democrats now OPENLY support terrorists attacking and killing Americans. Not just drones like you and bots programmed to disrupt debate like the rightwinger virus that has infected the board, but the Hezbollah leadership like Lousy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and of course the hoards of little Goebbels in the party press.

America sees what your doing. Because Ilan Omar (D - Boco Haram), Ratface Tlaib (D - Hamas). and Che Guevara Barbie (D - loony bin) run the party, they played to the radical, America hating left, people like you. What they don't grasp is that the middle wins elections.

You Stalinist pigs will lose 70+ seats in the house. We already know Trump wins reelection, which is why you ran with the fraud of the election hoax. The Americans keep the Senate picking up maybe two seats.

That has never been my argument. My argument is that people doing the exact same thing as others have no business complaining about the morals of others.

Nope.

Let's say that the cell you belong to is activated and you have orders to kill the Americans you so bitterly hate;

On possible operation is bombing a police station. When you do this, you kill several innocent civilians who happened to be at the police station as well as the cops you were targeting.

The second act is terrorism and far worse than the first act because it is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians.

We bombed a hospital. We have no room to condemn anyone. A hospital. A hospital full of innocent people.

Cite?

DERP

The democrat propaganda corps of CNN, NBC (all), ABCBS, the Antisemites at the NY Times, the Marxist Washington Post, et al are inferior clones of Joseph Goebbels, hence "little Goebbels." Liars and demagogues, to the last of them.

Oh, and the Godwin idiocy lost potency 20 years ago. Kind of like shrieking "RACIST" at people.

Nope.

Cite?

It's been cited hundreds of times.

MSF hospital: US condemned over 'horrific bombing' in Afghanistan

I believe 60 some was the actual number of dead. But that's not the point.

DERP

The democrat propaganda corps of CNN, NBC (all), ABCBS, the Antisemites at the NY Times, the Marxist Washington Post, et al are inferior clones of Joseph Goebbels, hence "little Goebbels." Liars and demagogues, to the last of them.

Oh, and the Godwin idiocy lost potency 20 years ago. Kind of like shrieking "RACIST" at people.

Godwin. I'm not interested.

Are you saying you want to face Iran and send our troops to engage in yet another ME war? That’s not bravery, it’s stupidity IMO

No need, we just took our their commander. The rest are already targeted and they know so. That's why the feckless rocket attack and that's why the stupid Iran Muzzies shot down that plane by accident. They lost control of their own airways.
oh, ok, so you think it’s all over now? Those 4K troops being deployed are just taking a vacation?

No. I think they are in the hot dang desert, receiving / maintaining equipment, living in shitty quarter or tents, preparing for a major operation that is now not likely to happen this year, and wishing they were back in the land of the big PX. They are doing 12 plus hour days just in case I'm wrong. But would not be surprised at troop draw downs in coming months. They are doing their job, just like they always have done their jobs and always will do their job. I'm a twenty plus year man. I saw my own son off on a plane like they left on, just a few years ago. I know the score.
good I’m glad you understand the importance then. Our difference is that you trust Trump and I don’t.

i don't trust him. I don't trust any president and never have even when I was serving, I only acted in reliance. This whole little incidental series of events is not worth a crusade, denouncing. He often sucks, but over this incident, the sky isn't falling. You are a true ani-trump guy. I get that, but you are doing your side no favors on this thread, especially after, Iran shot down that airliner, and admitted it. You only make people on the left appear panicky, themselves, losing understanding of the real situation on the ground in the night.
im actually not a true anti trump guy and I’m not even denouncing the killing of Soleimani yet, I’m just asking questions and pointing out shadiness when I see it.

It gets soooooo old hearing the “TDS” and “you hate trump” replies when I’m being critical. Who gives a shit what I feel?!

Gee let’s think about that for a second. Either millions of Americans have been hiding their support for Bin Laden and other terrorist that are plotting to kill them... or you completely misunderstand the perspective of your political enemy’s and are choosing to lie about and belittle them for political trolling purposes.

What we know is that Hezbollah-democrats now OPENLY support terrorists attacking and killing Americans. Not just drones like you and bots programmed to disrupt debate like the rightwinger virus that has infected the board, but the Hezbollah leadership like Lousy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and of course the hoards of little Goebbels in the party press.

America sees what your doing. Because Ilan Omar (D - Boco Haram), Ratface Tlaib (D - Hamas). and Che Guevara Barbie (D - loony bin) run the party, they played to the radical, America hating left, people like you. What they don't grasp is that the middle wins elections.

You Stalinist pigs will lose 70+ seats in the house. We already know Trump wins reelection, which is why you ran with the fraud of the election hoax. The Americans keep the Senate picking up maybe two seats.
No, we don’t know that... you claim that in a very political and dishonest way. Thats it... Troll

Poor little snowflake. When people tell you the truth about your orange faced clown, do you cover your ears and cry "Lies!!!". You had no problem with Rush Limbaugh calling women who wanted their birth control covered by their health insurance (like the women in all of the other first world countries have) "sluts" or "feminazis". I'll bet you thought that was really funny. I'll bet your think it's funny to call Barrack Obama "Ears".

Sauce for the goose, Baby. Your disrespect for Democrats in the Oval Office, knows no bounds. But the moment you fools elect a lying, cheating, criminal who the rest of the world routinely laughs at, and you refuse to even listen to the truth about him, much less acknowledge it.

We always knew Trump would be a one term President, but we always hoped that he'd be impeached or voted out of office before people started dying. Well too late. The Urkainians, the Kurds, the passengers on the Ukranian Airlines flight that was shot down. The 35,000 Americans who die because of lack of access to health care. The body count is rising and Trump spends all of his time "investigating the investigators" who dared look into his election, his theft of public funds, or his abuses of power. His "enemies" are anyone who dares questions the decisions which daily add to the Trump body count.

The thousands of Americans gunned down every year while Trump panders to the NRA. and and his denial of funding and resources to help law enforcement deter right wing terrorists. Thousands more dying as Trump rolls back clean air and water regulations as even Trump's own appointees are sounding the alarm on his policies. Trump's EPA are even prepared to roll back regulations banning the use of same pollutants blamed for cancer deaths in the movie "Erin Brokovich".

Trump has no problem poisoning his own people, as long as it's profitable.

DERP

Godwin. I'm not interested.

Do you think that's a magic word that changes the fact that you're an idiot who just got his ass beat?

Crawl off to the gutter and lick your wounds, dumbass.

No, we don’t know that... you claim that in a very political and dishonest way. Thats it... Troll

Even you know that Trump will easily win reelection.

As for the house, you terrorist loving scum are going to get slaughtered.

You don't thing the Americans are going to run video of you supporting Soliemani come September, to remind voters of just what traitor scum you are? :thup:

Forum List

Back