Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

How many times does it take for some Americans to realize their government lies, after it commits a heinous crime?

Apparently for some, there is no limit.

Killing a terrorist is a heinous crime? In whose book (besides Iran’s)?
Stop accepting government media propaganda. You’ve been duped.

Are you aware it’s against international law to assassinate foreign leaders? To say nothing of the immorality.
He was a terrorist leader of a designated terrorist organization.

Why do you idiots keep calling him a foreign leader.

Random sources... how about yourself? Can you send a link to the report you saw on the night it was happening?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.
i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Ok, let’s just cut through the crap and lay out what I think is obvious.

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

do you have any proof they messed up by calling it an imminent attack???
in other words do you have proof there wasnt one??

and when did the story change??

and how have things escalated??? so far they have gone the other direction,,,
Escalation was reacting to an embassy attack with a drone bomb double kill involving a high ranking Iranian official which then prompted 4000 troops to be deployed, a stampede funeral where dozens died, the risk of losing our strategic position in the fight against ISIS, Missile strikes on our military bases wherein a commercial flight was shot down and nearly 200 innocent people died.

that’s the escalation and there are promises of more to come. Pay better attention
Killing a terrorist is on Trump.

All the terrorist attacks you listed are on Iran.

Everything that has happened and all of the deaths are on Donald J. Trump tearing up the nuclear limitation treaty. That was the defining event. Now Iran will have a nuclear bomb because they won't negotiate with Trump.

How many times does it take for some Americans to realize their government lies, after it commits a heinous crime?

Are you aware it’s against international law to assassinate foreign leaders? To say nothing of the immorality.

He wasn't a leader. He was a terrorist hired by the leader Ayatollah. I would rather we assassinate the Ayatollah actually.
Dupe. You’ll believe anything the government tells you.
So, you disagree with impeachment, right?

Or do you just blindly believe what the govt tells you?

The news was Solemini had plans to hit multiple targets now and in the future and had done so in the past. He is responsible for the killing of an American. How did you miss this? I also used 'random sources' just like you. Get your own link and stop being arrogant. All you care about is playing gotcha. Your reputation on this board is clear, you are a TDSer who will do anything to degrade this President. Frankly I don't give a fuck what Solemini (or however you spell it) was going to do. Our President was briefed and he told US the reasoning. Everyone agrees the guy was a mother fucker who reveled in torturing his victims as well. But I know, to you and your ilk think Trump is worse. You're a bunch of deranged morons.
i did hear that... it was super vague and didn’t make sense given the situation... was the strike on Soleimani a planned response to counter Iran’s raid of our embassy? Or Was it an imminent attack our intel agencies found out about that warranted immediate action?

Ok, let’s just cut through the crap and lay out what I think is obvious.

Trump was presented with many options on ways we could respond to the embassy attack. This hit on Soleimani was one of the options and was the one Trump went with. They then messed up by calling it an imminent attack which they said to try and excuse the fact that Trump acted without consulting congress.

Now the admin is in cover our ass mode which is why the story keeps changing. They aren’t being honest and straight forward about actions that are escalating armed conflict and risking lives.

do you have any proof they messed up by calling it an imminent attack???
in other words do you have proof there wasnt one??

and when did the story change??

and how have things escalated??? so far they have gone the other direction,,,
Escalation was reacting to an embassy attack with a drone bomb double kill involving a high ranking Iranian official which then prompted 4000 troops to be deployed, a stampede funeral where dozens died, the risk of losing our strategic position in the fight against ISIS, Missile strikes on our military bases wherein a commercial flight was shot down and nearly 200 innocent people died.

that’s the escalation and there are promises of more to come. Pay better attention
Killing a terrorist is on Trump.

All the terrorist attacks you listed are on Iran.

Everything that has happened and all of the deaths are on Donald J. Trump tearing up the nuclear limitation treaty. That was the defining event. Now Iran will have a nuclear bomb because they won't negotiate with Trump.
You are full of shit.

f you don’t care to discuss the ideas I present then don’t join my thread... you’re welcome to leave.

And to avoid actually addressing my points to blame it all on me hating Trump and then blaming Nancy is just a weak minded and pathetic way to engage. Do better

All you do is bash Trump. There are no ideas there. If Trump walked on water you'd say he can't swim. Stop thinking you are fooling anyone.
Bashing Trump for escalating tension by killing that General is going to quickly melt away, now that Iran has admitted they accidentally shot down the airliner with 176 innocent people.
Iran is full of dishonest lying assholes. Trump poked that hornets nest. Iran’s at fault for many things. Trump also needs to own his actions

and in this case he owns killing one of the worst terrorist in history,,,

Trump also owns all of the people who have died as a result of his decisions.

The 170+ people that died in the airline crash, they're just collateral damage. Just as the Kurds are collateral damage, and the Ukranians who died waiting for that military aid, are collateral damage. And the Americans who are dying as Trump degrades their water and air, they're collateral damage too.
Bullshit TDS leftist talking points.

Trump didn't need a fresh plot to take Soleimani out. All he really needed was to site Soleimani's past atrocities against the US. There is no statute of limitations on terrorism and the penalty is death. Thank God Trump is President because it's hard to imagine any Democrat being able to handle the Presidency right now. KAG
Turns out, if the threat was not imminent, then he broke International Law, of which the USA is a signed party to..... is my understanding. and this is why President Trump is scrambling with his people, changing the reason for the kill over and over again, and hoping to land the plane of excuses and reasons... on an imminent threat... an immediate threat, otherwise, the president broke the Law.

Is it against the law to assassinate a foreign leader under USA law? Even if the foreign leader is a bad guy?

Dunno, let's ask Eric Holder.

He didn't answer my question about a foreign gvt leader.....

when did we kill a gov foreign leader???
When we killed Soleimani, it was the equivalent of killing a General Colin Powell or our Secretary of Defense or Asst Secretary of Defense, is what was said on the News.

Fucking idiocy.

Trump didn't need a fresh plot to take Soleimani out. All he really needed was to site Soleimani's past atrocities against the US. There is no statute of limitations on terrorism and the penalty is death. Thank God Trump is President because it's hard to imagine any Democrat being able to handle the Presidency right now. KAG
Turns out, if the threat was not imminent, then he broke International Law, of which the USA is a signed party to..... is my understanding. and this is why President Trump is scrambling with his people, changing the reason for the kill over and over again, and hoping to land the plane of excuses and reasons... on an imminent threat... an immediate threat, otherwise, the president broke the Law.
Complete bullshit.

What law was broken?

I’ll never understand you warmongers.

Lame deflection.

Lame deflection.
He wasn’t a terrorist leader. You just admitted to being a dupe. Stop it.

Why do YOU keep calling him a terrorist leader? He was the head of the Iranian Military and a hero to his people. He was NOT, as Trump has claimed, a wanted terrorist leader. He was a "terrorist leader" in the same way that Mike Pompeo was a "terrorist leader" when he was head of the CIA.

Lame deflection.
Yes, he was. He led a group designated as a terrorist organization.

The fact you love him doesn’t change that.

Why do YOU keep calling him a terrorist leader? He was the head of the Iranian Military and a hero to his people. He was NOT, as Trump has claimed, a wanted terrorist leader. He was a "terrorist leader" in the same way that Mike Pompeo was a "terrorist leader" when he was head of the CIA.
Yes, he was.

Try getting educated on a subject for once in your life.

Lame deflection.

No he wasn’t. Please get informed. I really hate ignorant people duped by a criminal government.

Lame deflection.

Oh look, the NRA was designated as a terrorist group.

The NRA Is a Terrorist Organization

Does that make it factual?

we are not iranians,,, we are americans and to us he was a terrorist leader as declared under Obama,,,

Lame deflection.

Wayne Lapierre is about to be Ginsu craved, according to Trumpette policy, he’s a terrorist. KILL HIM. YIPPEE.

Last edited:

Lame deflection.

its POV to some idiots since no NRA action has done anything but save lives,,,

Forum List

Back