Some of the reasons why Americans of all political backgrounds oppose funding and supporting Ukraine.

He was waiting for Trump's second term and pulling out of NATO.

Listen, you can't say we should not be helping Ukraine and then say Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president. That's a joke. You're either weak or tough. You guys sound weak so what would Trump have done? Would he have helped Ukraine? Good! That's what we're doing now.

If Biden wasn't helping you'd be calling him weak. I know your type
You know nothing loon. Gee moron, with Trump in office, this doesn’t happen, thus we wouldn’t be lining tinpot dictator Zelensky’s pockets along with Xiden and a host of others. Xiden is weak on Russia and China. That’s why they laugh at us and considers this administration a joke. Get on that plane and go fight for Zelensky while giving him all your money.

This is after Trump undermined NATO, kissed Putin's ass...

Get real... Putin got to do what fucking liked when Trump was in office...

Biden is giving a masterclass in international diplomacy... He has Europe taking the lead on the war effort...
The reason Biden gets respect, Trump got disdain... Who the fuck has a bring your daughter to work day during a NATO meeting????
Trump made the freeloader NATO members start paying their fair share. You still can’t show one country Putin went after under Trump. Your fantasies don’t count. Europe taking the lead? Get real yourself liar. We’ve contributed more than Europe ever will. Biden gets no respect. Just laughter after he shits himself again. Trump takes his daughter to work while your boy Xiden molests his.

More Russian bullshit...

Russia caused most of the corruption in Ukraine...

Ukraine is trying to join the EU to clean up corruption but that doesn't make sense to your narrative...
More bullshit from you. Russia made Zelensky launder that money? Trying to clean up corruption by jailing reporters, bombing his own citizens who dare disagree with him, and persecuting religious people. Try reality sometime.

Then you can't back up your assertion you made earlier:

bolding mine

Nobody disputes money being sent but how much of it is actually used for the war effort and how much is stolen and used in corruption activities which YOU clearly don't know thus you failed to back your assertion.

:)
So they are stealing the money and kicking Russia ass as well...

These guys are miracle workers.. They deserve the money if they can do that...

Can you explain why US Military can't run a war for this kind of money...

I think for value for money, I would be asking what the US Military are spending their money on..

More bullshit from you. Russia made Zelensky launder that money? Trying to clean up corruption by jailing reporters, bombing his own citizens who dare disagree with him, and persecuting religious people. Try reality sometime.
No evidence just ranting pure BS...

Zelensky has been fighting Russia since he got into office in 2019...

He has taken on Kremilin funded propaganda... He pointed out where their funding was coming from and people go very annoyed.
The only Journalist arrested was Kirill Vyshinsky. Who was released on waiting trial, he went back to Russia and now works for a Russian Government media company.

As for bombing his own citizens, they were Russian funded imported separatists...
"According to the 2001 census, ethnic Ukrainians form 58% of the population of Luhansk Oblast and 56.9% of Donetsk Oblast. Ethnic Russians form the largest minority, accounting for 39% and 38.2% of the two oblasts respectively"
So the Russians wanted to push the Ukrainians out... Ukraine was stopping that..

Trump made the freeloader NATO members start paying their fair share. You still can’t show one country Putin went after under Trump. Your fantasies don’t count. Europe taking the lead? Get real yourself liar. We’ve contributed more than Europe ever will. Biden gets no respect. Just laughter after he shits himself again. Trump takes his daughter to work while your boy Xiden molests his.
Why Putin invade when Trump was giving him what he wanted..

NATO spent there money on vaccine development against viruses that actually were going to attack the world... How embarrassing that Germany and EU were right...

Biden get loads of respect... Trump was and all ways was considered an untrustworthy asswipe... They tried to treat him like an adult but he was clueless... He was a embarrassment for America... I don't think you get it, other polititicians didn't even want to be in the same photo as the guy..

As for molesting daughters, do we have to go over Trump's comments, it is childish and it is all you can resort too... You have nothing so accuse someone of being a pedophile.... If you keep falsely accusing then you don't have negotiate with them...

You know nothing loon. Gee moron, with Trump in office, this doesn’t happen, thus we wouldn’t be lining tinpot dictator Zelensky’s pockets along with Xiden and a host of others. Xiden is weak on Russia and China. That’s why they laugh at us and considers this administration a joke. Get on that plane and go fight for Zelensky while giving him all your money.

You Republicans say the right thing to do is nothing. Stay out of it. So why wouldn't have Putin invaded if you were in charge? Because he's buddies with Trump? He's afraid of Trump?

You're stupid.

There are people who are opposed to funding Ukraine for a variety of reasons.

-Russians are not evil

-Let’s not throw stones in glass houses….America‘s invaded other countries. Where in the hell is the anti-war left on this. Those deranged hypocrites. Oh they think that the Ukrainians are the good guys. What a load of nonsense millions of Ukrainian supported the third reich in World War II. There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine to this day. For all that talk in America about opposing “white supremacy “ in the United States. Well There is no white supremacy in the United States ….there is white supremacy in Ukraine.

-Obama and Hillary Clinton shook hands with Vladimir Putin and were far closer to Vladimir Putin then Joe Biden is.

-We have no idea what’s going on in Ukraine which is a very corrupt country. Not many Americans knew anything about Ukraine prior to this war. Still there are Americans who are completely unaware that this war goes all the way back to 2014. Some Americans because of CNN and MSNBC and even Fox News and the neo conservatives…. believe that Ukraine was invaded last year out of nowhere , for the hell of it.

- Many Americans are saying we should not be giving all this money to Ukraine…. we should be giving it to the American people that are starving that are poor especially those in Palestine.

- Huge numbers of Americans reject the media trying to get at our heartstrings. Trying to get on us morally speaking. Which is really quite evil one might say. They keep showing us pictures of Ukrainian children Ukrainian grandmothers crying. Where were those pictures when the United States invaded Iraq? . Not just that what about all the other wars going on in the world. What about all the starving children in Africa. Are we gonna send $100 billion to the countries in Africa?

Edit- One more thing some percentage of eastern Ukraine supports Russia. So this is somewhat of a Civil War.

I was supportive of the Russian positions regarding Ukraine up until this massive invasion of Ukraine. I thought that Putin was only using the threat of invasion to force diplomatic negotiations.

There is NO justification for this type of invasion. Millions of peaceful working people have lost their homes and become refugees. Hundreds of thousands of both Russians and Ukrainians have died and even more will die in the future. No government is valid that shows such disregard for the lives of the common people of the world. The peaceful working people of the world need to realize that such leaders will destroy their lives as well - if they are allowed. IF Putin has no regard for the lives of Ukrainian children, I sure don't believe that he has any regard for the lives of my children or anyone else's.

I'm the first to agree that Crimea should be part of Russia. I would have been supportive of Russia if they had just reinforced the separatist positions in the Donbass. But once they attacked Kyiv and more areas in south & eastern Ukraine, Russia became absolutely wrong in this war.

Putin has made it clear that he wants to reestablish the old Russian empire and perhaps even the Soviet & Warsaw block. We have no reason to believe anything other than that those are his intentions. Ukraine is the place to stop Russia. There is no other intelligent choice.

BTW - I also think that the U.S. invasion of Iraq was completely unjustified and that the American leaders (Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld), should all be tried as war criminals.

Note: My wife is Russian, and I'm friends with many Russians. I know that they are not evil (well, sometimes the wife...)

NATO spent there money on vaccine development against viruses that actually were going to attack the world... How embarrassing that Germany and EU were right...

Biden get loads of respect... Trump was and all ways was considered an untrustworthy asswipe... They tried to treat him like an adult but he was clueless... He was a embarrassment for America... I don't think you get it, other polititicians didn't even want to be in the same photo as the guy..

As for molesting daughters, do we have to go over Trump's comments, it is childish and it is all you can resort too... You have nothing so accuse someone of being a pedophile.... If you keep falsely accusing then you don't have negotiate with them...
Poor baby. Your bullshit gets debunked again. And all you do is double down on the stupid. Hey moron, it was Biden’s daughter who accused him. Try to keep up. When are your leaving again?

You Republicans say the right thing to do is nothing. Stay out of it. So why wouldn't have Putin invaded if you were in charge? Because he's buddies with Trump? He's afraid of Trump?

You're stupid.
No, you’re just an idiot. Where did Putin invade under Trump retard? Trump told Putin what the consequences would be. Putin didn’t dare risk it after that.

I was supportive of the Russian positions regarding Ukraine up until this massive invasion of Ukraine. I thought that Putin was only using the threat of invasion to force diplomatic negotiations.

There is NO justification for this type of invasion. Millions of peaceful working people have lost their homes and become refugees. Hundreds of thousands of both Russians and Ukrainians have died and even more will die in the future. No government is valid that shows such disregard for the lives of the common people of the world. The peaceful working people of the world need to realize that such leaders will destroy their lives as well - if they are allowed. IF Putin has no regard for the lives of Ukrainian children, I sure don't believe that he has any regard for the lives of my children or anyone else's.

I'm the first to agree that Crimea should be part of Russia. I would have been supportive of Russia if they had just reinforced the separatist positions in the Donbass. But once they attacked Kyiv and more areas in south & eastern Ukraine, Russia became absolutely wrong in this war.

Putin has made it clear that he wants to reestablish the old Russian empire and perhaps even the Soviet & Warsaw block. We have no reason to believe anything other than that those are his intentions. Ukraine is the place to stop Russia. There is no other intelligent choice.

BTW - I also think that the U.S. invasion of Iraq was completely unjustified and that the American leaders (Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld), should all be tried as war criminals.

Note: My wife is Russian, and I'm friends with many Russians. I know that they are not evil (well, sometimes the wife...)
Thank you that is an informative response. But I should tell you something I’m neutral in the war I’m not pro Russia nor pro Ukraine.

I’ve responded many times to this issue you probably see my points. What I can add is that when we invaded iraq which I also disagree with …but I don’t think that president Busj should be tried for war crimes, but when we did that Russia did not supply our enemy Iraq with any weapons or billions of dollars like we are supplying in Ukraine today.

Well warfare is violent isn’t it. Ukrainian government has been fighting it in Ukraine going back to 2014 allegedly killing up to 15,000 Ukrainians. So you talk about Putin not caring about children I don’t think that’s the case. I think that George W. Bush cared about children I think that Putin is when I look at history and you probably understand this there’s warfare all throughout history all over the world. This war in Ukraine was not the only war of the 20th century not even close. Look at Syria

Look at Yemen, look at Ethiopia, Israel Palestine you could even say look at Georgia when Russia invaded Georgia in a three day war whatever it was. There’s all sorts of issues going on in Africa ….. so for the United States to concentrate on Ukraine for what seems to be money and resources but our leaders keep saying it’s about democracy and morals so that’s the problem. If it was about democracy and morals we will be giving our money and military equipment to all sorts of people around the world but we’re not …With all of those other situations we could’ve provided $100 billion … I think we could’ve pursued neutrality in that situation as opposed to supporting Ukraine. I hope now Biden Or maybe President Trump in 2024 can bring Ukraine and Russia to the negotiating table.

I don’t think that Putin wants to reestablish the Russian empire or the Soviet union and I don’t think Russians want that. Putin is not Russia it takes a country to support a leader same with George W. Bush…. Ukraine is right on the border of Russia. Germany is not nor Poland I believe. And the thing is with Belarus they’ve already been used as a launching pad for Russia kind of like how United States use Saudi Arabia as a launching pad for the first gulf war. So I just don’t believe that Russia wants to go after another country other than Ukraine.

I certainly agree with you that it’s a very bad war so are a lot of things around the world including starving children in Africa the people living in the Gaza Strip in an open air prison as many say. And I don’t hate Israel but I am recognizing that there is a situation in Israel Palestine and there’s all sorts of people around the world and most definitely those in Palestine saying hey we need help. Maybe Donald Trump can bring together Israel and Palestine as one state in 2024 he did give us the Abraham accords which was excellent.

Last edited:
Poor baby. Your bullshit gets debunked again. And all you do is double down on the stupid. Hey moron, it was Biden’s daughter who accused him. Try to keep up. When are your leaving again?
So you have actual evidence?

Evidence that has been legally obtained and properly analysed?

Westerneurope is our sphere of influence. Russia however is not allowed the same. We treated Putin like shit. A friendly line of demarcation was possible. Not with our war mongers though. They play a dangerous game and shed any responsibility for the casualties they enable.

Thank you that is an informative response. But I should tell you something I’m neutral in the war I’m not pro Russia nor pro Ukraine.

I’ve responded many times to this issue you probably see my points. What I can add is that when we invaded iraq which I also disagree with …but I don’t think that president Busj should be tried for war crimes, but when we did that Russia did not supply our enemy Iraq with any weapons or billions of dollars like we are supplying in Ukraine today.

Well warfare is violent isn’t it. Ukrainian government has been fighting it in Ukraine going back to 2014 allegedly killing up to 15,000 Ukrainians. So you talk about Putin not caring about children I don’t think that’s the case. I think that George W. Bush cared about children I think that Putin is when I look at history and you probably understand this there’s warfare all throughout history all over the world. This war in Ukraine was not the only war of the 20th century not even close. Look at Syria

Look at Yemen, look at Ethiopia, Israel Palestine you could even say look at Georgia when Russia invaded Georgia in a three day war whatever it was. There’s all sorts of issues going on in Africa ….. so for the United States to concentrate on Ukraine for what seems to be money and resources but our leaders keep saying it’s about democracy and morals so that’s the problem. If it was about democracy and morals we will be giving our money and military equipment to all sorts of people around the world but we’re not …With all of those other situations we could’ve provided $100 billion … I think we could’ve pursued neutrality in that situation as opposed to supporting Ukraine. I hope now Biden Or maybe President Trump in 2024 can bring Ukraine and Russia to the negotiating table.

I don’t think that Putin wants to reestablish the Russian empire or the Soviet union and I don’t think Russians want that. Putin is not Russia it takes a country to support a leader same with George W. Bush…. Ukraine is right on the border of Russia. Germany is not nor Poland I believe. And the thing is with Belarus they’ve already been used as a launching pad for Russia kind of like how United States use Saudi Arabia as a launching pad for the first gulf war. So I just don’t believe that Russia wants to go after another country other than Ukraine.

I certainly agree with you that it’s a very bad war so are a lot of things around the world including starving children in Africa the people living in the Gaza Strip in an open air prison as many say. And I don’t hate Israel but I am recognizing that there is a situation in Israel Palestine and there’s all sorts of people around the world and most definitely those in Palestine saying hey we need help. Maybe Donald Trump can bring together Israel and Palestine as one state in 2024 he did give us the Abraham accords which was excellent.
Other things bad happening in the world is not a reason for ignoring Ukraine. But you are right to ask why Ukraine... Ukraine is under US protection from Budapest Memorandum, they fought back and have been holding there own... Something the other conflicts couldn't do.. Also there is the very heavy political will to stop Russia, EU thought that their people wouldn't care abount Ukraine initially and they said they do... Eastern Europeans have mingled a lot with EU since they joined and they aren't this other people anymore... They are us... They are Europeans, strangely the EU mandate that we are all Europeans and we have behaved that way...

Westerneurope is our sphere of influence. Russia however is not allowed the same. We treated Putin like shit. A friendly line of demarcation was possible. Not with our war mongers though. They play a dangerous game and shed any responsibility for the casualties they enable.
Sorry, learn your history...

Putin was very much welcomed into the Western Europe until he decided to invade other countries and turn his state in to a rogue dictatorship... Putin doesn't do friendly, we think he might be the richest person in the world from the amounts he has stole from his own people..

The west was actually hoping that Russia could possibly have strong trade ties with EU...

Putin behaved the way he did and you are trying to defend a war criminal... I

There are people who are opposed to funding Ukraine for a variety of reasons.

-Russians are not evil

-Let’s not throw stones in glass houses….America‘s invaded other countries. Where in the hell is the anti-war left on this. Those deranged hypocrites. Oh they think that the Ukrainians are the good guys. What a load of nonsense millions of Ukrainian supported the third reich in World War II. There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine to this day. For all that talk in America about opposing “white supremacy “ in the United States. Well There is no white supremacy in the United States ….there is white supremacy in Ukraine.

-Obama and Hillary Clinton shook hands with Vladimir Putin and were far closer to Vladimir Putin then Joe Biden is.

-We have no idea what’s going on in Ukraine which is a very corrupt country. Not many Americans knew anything about Ukraine prior to this war. Still there are Americans who are completely unaware that this war goes all the way back to 2014. Some Americans because of CNN and MSNBC and even Fox News and the neo conservatives…. believe that Ukraine was invaded last year out of nowhere , for the hell of it.

- Many Americans are saying we should not be giving all this money to Ukraine…. we should be giving it to the American people that are starving that are poor especially those in Palestine.

- Huge numbers of Americans reject the media trying to get at our heartstrings. Trying to get on us morally speaking. Which is really quite evil one might say. They keep showing us pictures of Ukrainian children Ukrainian grandmothers crying. Where were those pictures when the United States invaded Iraq? . Not just that what about all the other wars going on in the world. What about all the starving children in Africa. Are we gonna send $100 billion to the countries in Africa?

Edit- One more thing some percentage of eastern Ukraine supports Russia. So this is somewhat of a Civil War.

1. The United States is almost $32 TRILLION PAST being 'Broke'. We litetally don't have the money to do this shit.

2. Homelessness, poverty, hunger, Americans suffering from disasters, masdive violence / murder, overwhelming burden of Biden's Un-Constitutional / illegal facilitated invasion, etc.... We are sending trillions abroad whole putting Americans last

3. 'FTX Ponzi Scheme' / Past Proven Democrat Self-Enriching tax dollar stealing scam - ZERO accountability

4. US weapons intended for Ukraine ended up in African terrorists' hands - Lack of accountability

5. In the immortal words of Democrats, 'We are not the world's policeman!'

6. Where the hell is the U.N.?

7. Why is the US expected to bail out Europe's ass AGAIN...or LEAD in this proxy war?

8. I thought Democrats hated war, hated the US engaging in war, and called the GOP 'war-mongers' for doing the exact sane things?

9. Whose side are we on?
- Biden drops sanctions on Russia, 'encouraged'/facilitated the invasion, supported NS2 begore declaring if Russia invaded Ukraine we would nlow NS2 up, as soon as Russia invaded the pipeline Biden supported was blown up, we helped target / kill high ranking Russian generals, and are arming abd funding ecerythibg from Ukraine's defense to paying for their pensions.

There's a lot of cntradiction in all of that.

10. Dangerously dancing on the edge of WWIII...

Moron, we are not at war with Russia

You obviously have no clue what a 'Proxy War' is.

Proxy war
'A proxy war is an armed conflict between two states or non-state actors, one or both of which act at the instigation or on behalf of other parties that are not directly involved in the hostilities.'

A proxy war with significant effects occurred between the United States and the Soviet Union during the Vietnam War.

A proxy war was fought between China and the US during the Korean War.

The US and other nations are AT WAR with / are fighting a war against Russia by fighting a proxy war in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back