Some on the left are finally seeing the ANTIFA hypocrisy.

How is scrapping wh nazis "hate and fascism"?.....
When snowflakes like you post I am reminded why you believe what you do....it's because you are STUPID.

There are no 'Nazis' today. The Nazis were a fictitious group of blonde-haired blue-eyed pure-blood Aryan 'Master Race', something Hitler himself was not.
- The ignorant, racist self-proclaimed 'Neo-Nazis' are NOT Nazis. They would be slaughtered by the Nazis because they are NOT pure-blood Germans, but they - and you - are too stupid to know that. Today's skin-heads and the Democratic party's mutated KKK are nothing but white supremacists, as ignorant of history as you and other snowflakes are. They adopted a group and symbols of people who would never have them and represent something the original group never really stood for.

Hitler and the Nazis, as stated correctly by another snowflake earlier in another thread, destroyed their country's Constitution, silenced all other voices / ideology, and ended up destroying their own country .... which is EXACTLY what the violent self-proclaimed America-Hating, Constitutional Rights Violating/Denying, Democracy-threatening Fascist 'Anarchist' Antifa is trying to do now.

...and you're too stupid to realize Antifa is far more like Hitler and the Nazis than a bunch of ignorant racist whites peacefully marching with permits.
PHUCKING
DEAD
ON
ACCURATE

And I have done enough research on this to know. The KKK is strictly a Democratic Organization charged with Propaganda Operations, Disseminating Misinformation, and creating discord, and disharmony within The Democrat base...for The Democrat Party....to keep their voters under control, fearful and dependent of the very party who is terrorizing them. They don't even need the white sheets anymore.

Earlier today a snowflake pointed out how Hitler and the Nazis destroyed their Constitution and violently silenced all opposing voices / opinions / ideology...in defense of the self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist / Fascist who are using violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights, silence their own ideology, and who are calling for 'No More USA'.

He went on to say that it was the NON-Antifa who were the Nazis if they try to stop antifa and what they are doing.

Some people on the left may be catching on....but there is still a whole lot of them who are just bat-shit Anti-American/Democracy crazy.

Spot on.

So are they just misguided morons, or do they want to be Nazis?

Both. I don't think they know. They are just told what they are being paid to disrupt. They should be labeled a terrorist organization.

'Antifa' violence in Berkeley spurs soul-searching within leftist activist community

They claim to be against hate and fascism while exercising hate and fascism.

How is scrapping wh nazis "hate and fascism"?

What's amazing is how you crap on Antifa but never say boo about the neo nazis . I wonder why.....
It's a Kind of Self Loathing Only Liberals can Engage in.

ANTIFA COMMUNISTS, and NEO NAZI FASCISTS Are Brother & Sister, both born in NAZI GERMANY, both Part of The Democrat Party.

Exactly why should America give Lefty The Reigns of Power, when he cannot even control Squabbles in his Own Family?
You nailed it......they are all part of the same family of totalitarians.....

Antifa today should be called Profa....since they are a commie group that uses fascist tactics....

The new part of the Demonrat family of course is the Islamofacists...

'Antifa' violence in Berkeley spurs soul-searching within leftist activist community

What's amazing is how you crap on Antifa but never say boo about the neo nazis . I wonder why.....

ANTIFA COMMUNISTS, and NEO NAZI FASCISTS Are Brother & Sister, both born in NAZI GERMANY, both Part of The Democrat Party.

Exactly why should America give Lefty The Reigns of Power, when he cannot even control Squabbles in his Own Family?

Antifa today should be called Profa....since they are a commie group that uses fascist tactics....

Profa?

I love it.

Absolutely correct.

Anyone who condones violence to silence dissenting opinions is a fascist.

Profa?

I love it.

Absolutely correct.

Has anyone ever seen a commie group that ultimately doesn't use violence......?

Profa?

I love it.

Absolutely correct.

Nope.

The left love the Castros and they loved Chavez.

They Love the murder, torture, and imprisonment of opposing opinions.

My 10th grade Spanish teacher in Miami, Senor Alvarez, showed us Machete scars down both arms that he suffered from Castros disgusting thugs. He broke down and told us to appreciate the freedoms we have in America.

He was an attorney in Cuba and was imprisoned for 5 years and subjected to daily torture.

He fled to America and was forced to teach Spanish to ungrateful rich kids in Miami...me among them.

So now neonazis and white supremacists are part of the democrats?

Man you bend reality into whatever you what !

Profa?

I love it.

Absolutely correct.

Nope.

The left love the Castros and they loved Chavez.

They Love the murder, torture, and imprisonment of opposing opinions.

My 10th grade Spanish teacher in Miami, Senor Alvarez, showed us Machete scars down both arms that he suffered from Castros disgusting thugs. He broke down and told us to appreciate the freedoms we have in America.

He was an attorney in Cuba and was imprisoned for 5 years and subjected to daily torture.

He fled to America and was forced to teach Spanish to ungrateful rich kids in Miami...me among them.
The Demonrats are a disgusting political Party that has totally debased itself with the Far Left taking it over.....

When millions of Trump supporters vote next time they will remember being called Nazis.......I hope the Demonrats are voted into obscurity...

TIMMY SAID:

Man you bend reality into whatever you want !

TREE SAYS, "READ IT AND WEEP BIGOTS!"

NOTHING HAS CHANGED: Democrat Anarchists Use Same Tactics As KKK Democrats Did 100 Years Ago - Media Circus | Media Circus
CNN contributor insists David Duke is a ‘hardcore leftist’ and the KKK is ‘military arm of the Democratic Party’

Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party
Democrat's founded the KKK, what!!!!
The Racist History of the Democratic Party
Sanders Ignores Democrats’ Link to KKK While Claiming America Founded on “Racism”
Neo-Nazism
Democrats and the KKK | Page 3

Last edited:

Now? How about always....

Forum List

Back