SOURCE: Shutdown Agreement Reached, Announcement Set for 1PM

From what I see it's a 3 week continuance.

Let's see if the Dems will actually negotiate now, or will they just keep demanding their way or the highway.
By "negotiate", do you mean giving Trump the wall you want?

Pelosi is on record as saying she would negotiate if the government re-opened. It's gonna be re-opened for three week. lets see if she was being truthful or not.

My bet is on not.

He has already made his strongest move and it failed. Ms. Pelosi will toss him a shiny bone to show to his base. Maybe a big bone.
Pelosi will either stonewall him or lay so many conditions that his base will revolt
Pelosi and Schumer are both types to strike a deal. This shutdown was all about Trump not honoring a deal .... one made by his own party. The trick will be crafting a deal that Trump will have no way of backing out of.
Any deal will not make Ann Coulter happy

If the Dems get anything at all the far right will revolt

wrong buffalo breath ... better do your homework on this one.

Between you and I, I'm likely the only one who is looking at the actual discrepancy in power with regard the root issue.

You, on the other hand, are just reciting some dumbed down, irrelevant, back assward narrative you heard on your television which has nothing to do with the actual conundrum at hand.

What youl;re doing is asking who's job is it to wash and wax the broken down car when what you should be asking is how the motor got blown and whose job it is to fix it.

But, I've not been around in a while. I'm hungry to feed on one of you big government losers In front of all of your friends, go ahead and make your case. Tell us what you have been told is the actual conundrum here.

Trump can claim national emergency until he is green -

Potential arguments that would rise are whether the border wall is necessary to support the armed forces already deployed at the border, whether the construction has the appropriate approval, and whether the reallocation of funds is justified. Also a matter of debate is who would have legal standing to challenge the president’s declaration.

all to be decided by the SC ....

next contestant ...

We elected the greatest Dealmaker of all time
Someone who would show DC how things are done in the business world

Trump came off like an inept little boy as Pelosi showed him the ropes

So what you are saying is Pelosi doesn't care about border security or Federal Workers.

And now she has 3 weeks to put up or shut up before The President declares a National Emergency.

No, now President Trump has acknowledged that Nancy Pelosi has removed his balls and is now carrying them in her purse, the wall issue will quietly die so Trump doesn't endure the further public humiliation of having him remove them and show them to the American public AGAIN, since she's done so twice just this weeks.

Name one thing that Nancy will get passed. You can't because everything that Animal House passes is DOA either in the Senate or Trump's veto. I was always a fan of gridlock, especially when dems are involved. Don't forget, she has been showing signs of TIA, so lets see how the pressure of getting nothing done wears on her and the rest of the Animal House.

Trump did the right thing. The wrong people were suffering during all of this.

He has now put the ball in the court of the Dems.

Shutdowns are a terrible waste of money, anyone that does not like to see their tax dollars wasted should be happy....guess we know where you stand on that
the shutdown is an attack on the other side from both sides and i'm glad to see it over. a lot of innocent people were caught in our collective crossfire and it's easy to say ONE SIDE CAVED when it's not your paycheck being withheld.

this is more that one side won't do what the other wants and it really doesn't matter WHAT is wanted, only that the other side wants it and hey - fuck 'em.

we're in a crap situation as a government and the people running the show don't realize they're the turds in charge.

We elected the greatest Dealmaker if all time
Someone who would show DC how things are done in the business world

Trump came off like an inept little boy as Pelosi showed him the ropes

You keep posting like the game is over?! It is not Game-Set-Match. Nothing has been decided yet, except that the workers can get paid. The game goes on for at least 2-years, and probably 6-more after Trump wins in 2020. Any bets on how much legislation Nancy and her Animal House gets passed?

You see what these pathetic MONKEES are? They yell that Trump caused the shutdown, blame him for the poor people not getting paid, then laugh when he opens it up so those poor people get paid.

Piss on a liberal's grave. That is all they are worth.

I can not disagree with you on this. For whatever reason he might have had, Trump did the right thing. The Dems should be happy, but instead they use it to attack even more...and then people wonder why our country is going down the shitter.

Nonsense.
Trump deserves no credit at all for ending a crisis that he himself made. He didn't do anything brave or noble. He just stopped hurting people for no good reason.

Well at least going forward, we all have learned a very valuable lesson. We all now know for certain that we have millions of Americans (Dimocrats) who do not have any intentions of lifting a finger to doing anything whatsoever about illegal immigration. In fact, they want it.
It's not about a fucking wall, because no matter what efforts were tried, they would be against it. PERIOD !

Dimocrats have more and more made it very clear that they see no difference whatsoever between an American citizen, and an illegal.

Going forward, if you continue to vote for a Dim at any level, you are voting for more and more waves of illegals waltzing right in.

You are a loon, right?

:funnyface:

Actually no I'm not.

I just did a search on this again. When I posted that my search resulted that there was to be an open press conference at 1:30 though it didn't say why. Which is why I posted the above.

I've done another search and I've found something that the announcement will be on a way forward on the shutdown. A possible short term deal to reopen the government.

So it looks like it is going to be about the shutdown. I like I said above, I hope it's true.
CNN thinks it will be a three week re-opening. Disappointing but kicking the can seems to be D.C.'s favorite form of exercise the past couple years.

I sure wish Trump wasn't ALWAYS a half hour late -- does he do it on purpose to whet the audience's appetite or is he just always having a hair crisis?

I think someone told him how much it irks you and he enjoys "Punking" you.

Well now we know.

trump CAVED.

The government is going to reopen WITHOUT one PENNY for that stupid wall.

Nancy Pelosi did the work of the people and will continue to do so.

Which means not one penny for any stupid wall.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?
Lindsey Graham: If Trump caves, it's the end of his presidency

I hope he's right.

wrong buffalo breath ... better do your homework on this one.

Between you and I, I'm likely the only one who is looking at the actual discrepancy in power with regard the root issue.

You, on the other hand, are just reciting some dumbed down, irrelevant, back assward narrative you heard on your television which has nothing to do with the actual conundrum at hand.

What youl;re doing is asking who's job is it to wash and wax the broken down car when what you should be asking is how the motor got blown and whose job it is to fix it.

But, I've not been around in a while. I'm hungry to feed on one of you big government losers In front of all of your friends, go ahead and make your case. Tell us what you have been told is the actual conundrum here.

Trump can claim national emergency until he is green -

Potential arguments that would rise are whether the border wall is necessary to support the armed forces already deployed at the border, whether the construction has the appropriate approval, and whether the reallocation of funds is justified. Also a matter of debate is who would have legal standing to challenge the president’s declaration.

all to be decided by the SC ....

next contestant ...

ANNNNNNNNNNND

should there be a wall -

add all the eminent domain cases filed in the courts by Texas land owners ... eventually ending up in the SC.

FEED AWAY .....

Have you ever seen anything so despicable as these Democrats? Fighting tooth and nail to keep the welfare queens flooding across the border.

Trump gave the Democrat assholes three weeks to stop acting like dickheads.

Pelosi yet again looks hungover during this press conference. While her cabin boy Schumer is just being a puppet.

Forum List

Back