South Carolina Democratic Primary: February 27, 2016

It's more like 87 to 13 of the black vote and she is also winning the white vote.
Never underestimate the stupidity of white liberals.

that's really funny given that you morons are going to run trump.

:rofl:
Trump is the most pro-white candidate that has run for president since Buchanan.

Oh, I see. So, when I break up the vote between races it's just to look at performance and demographics. For you it's a race war.

can't you tell that from their constant barrage of posts that are more appropriate for storefront than for this board... or at least what used to be this board.

Yep, I just wasn't familiar with that particular poster.

If Bernie loses at least I get to look forward to Trump thrashing Hillary. Hillary supporters are going to be so sour when they see just how many status quo hating Bernie supporters abandon her.

Bern it up or burn it down. :dev3:
Sanders is not going to win the nomination.
Hopefully, Sanders will run as a 3rd party candidate.

he's not running as a third party candidate.

but your desperation is noted.
And you know this how?

Trump is the most pro-white candidate that has run for president since Buchanan.

Oh, I see. So, when I break up the vote between races it's just to look at performance and demographics. For you it's a race war.

can't you tell that from their constant barrage of posts that are more appropriate for storefront than for this board... or at least what used to be this board.

i understand.

but his ilk is pretty much the majority of the rightwing posters on this board.

he's also not very bright... which also makes him typical of the majority of the rightwingnut trolls on the board.

If Bernie loses at least I get to look forward to Trump thrashing Hillary. Hillary supporters are going to be so sour when they see just how many status quo hating Bernie supporters abandon her.

And you know this how?

He hasn't even hinted at it.

Apparently, Hillary cleaned up with the negro vote, winning the category 80-20. Communists Sanders supporters are baffled.

Clinton thunders to big win over Sanders in South Carolina

It's more like 87 to 13 of the black vote and she is also winning the white vote.

The hatred of white men is the only thing that holds the Democrat party together. If hating white people and dismissing the needs of white people became as racist as it is to do the same to non-whites, then your party would be nothing more than a hate group.

Bernie has a lot of independent supporters that would take Trump over Clinton. Also a lot of young Democrats will be upset by Bernie's loss and not vote.

Says who?

Reminds me of 2008 when Clinton supporters were not going to show up for Obama, my, how wrong that turned out to be.
Clinton's supporters were pretty negligible.

How so? More than likely there will have been more people who voted for Clinton in 2008 than Sanders in 2016.
Clinton won pretty much nothing but older white liberals, not even the youth that Sanders is winning.

In South Carolina? Clinton won almost every demographic but the white youth.
Where is your data? The friggin election was today for Christ's sake.
The demographic data has not been released because not enough time has passed in order to compile any data..
Therefore, you made up this shit

i understand.

but his ilk is pretty much the majority of the rightwing posters on this board.

he's also not very bright... which also makes him typical of the majority of the rightwingnut trolls on the board.

All I can do is agree with everything you just said. I think the comparison to Stormfront is a little unfair. I completely disagree with everything espoused at SF but those racists at least appear to put more thought into their rants compared to here.

Bernie has a lot of independent supporters that would take Trump over Clinton. Also a lot of young Democrats will be upset by Bernie's loss and not vote.

Says who?

Reminds me of 2008 when Clinton supporters were not going to show up for Obama, my, how wrong that turned out to be.

How so? More than likely there will have been more people who voted for Clinton in 2008 than Sanders in 2016.
Clinton won pretty much nothing but older white liberals, not even the youth that Sanders is winning.

In 2008 you idiot.

Obama won both the black vote and the youth vote and crushed Clinton.

Says who?

The demographic data has not been released because not enough time has passed in order to compile any data..

Exit polls and the news.

And you know this how?

And the for that reasons are painfully obvious

Says who?

In 2008 you idiot.

Obama won both the black vote and the youth vote and crushed Clinton.

Oh, I thought you were talking about this election. Anyway, Clinton appears to have won the same people she and Obama won in 2008.

And you know this how?

How about if Sanders loses the primary and does not run 3rd party you have to leave the board? I'll leave if he does.

Exit polls and the news.
Care to post a link or two?...
BTW, we are reminded that exit polls can be highly unreliable.
"The news"?
Your claims require links. No links, it didn't happen.
That's how it's done here....
Oh, don't bother posting a link to an opinion piece either.

And you know this how?

How about if Sanders loses the primary and does not run 3rd party you have to leave the board? I'll leave if he does.
Yes. Once again a liberal exposes their true colors. That no one with a viewpoint other than liberal is permitted to have an opinion..

Exit polls and the news.
"The news"?

exit polls are generally accurate

The hatred of white men is the only thing that holds the Democrat party together. If hating white people and dismissing the needs of white people became as racist as it is to do the same to non-whites, then your party would be nothing more than a hate group.

About 60% of Democrats are white. I don't look to put other races above whites and the same the other way around. Have fun losing your war.

And you know this how?

Yes. Once again a liberal exposes their true colors. That no one with a viewpoint other than liberal is permitted to have an opinion..

Who said you can't have an opinion? I'm offering you a wager, stop crying.

Exit polls and the news.
"The news"?

exit polls are generally accurate

Accurate and the generally reweigh the exit polls against actually vote returns.

Here is CBS initial exit polls

South Carolina Democratic Primary Exit Poll - Election 2016 - CBS News

I don't think those have been adjusted since polls closed but things have moved further into Clinton's camp.

Forum List

Back