Southern Nationalists putting up SECEDE billboards

Yeah, the suburbanites hate the hispanics moving into their neighborhoods. But they have no problem hiring them to work for them.

I live in a suburb of Atlanta. Trust me, any interest in secession is with the fringe.

• Banned
Yeah, the suburbanites hate the hispanics moving into their neighborhoods. But they have no problem hiring them to work for them.

I live in a suburb of Atlanta. Trust me, any interest in secession is with the fringe.

Maybe so. There was HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of signatures on the petitions back in 2012.

Ditto on Long Island.

North Georgia here - I couldn't be happier with the hispanics who moved in close by.
Near the entrance to our subdivision there was what was a probably a very nice home at one time that looked like it was about to fall down. An hispanic family moved in and renovated it. It looks marvelous now.

Our fringe may be a wee bit bigger - but it's still a minority fringe

• Banned
Georgia ?secede? billboard project | Southern Nationalist Network

Awesome to see. The LOS refuses to discuss the race issue in this country its just a southern nationalist group but its part of the way there. FREE DIXIE!
The Nazis are fans I see? Godspeed and call if you need help packing.

Still waiting on you to show me who these "nazis" are since that's plural and also still waiting on you to show me how my politics are nazi political view.

Georgia ?secede? billboard project | Southern Nationalist Network

Awesome to see. The LOS refuses to discuss the race issue in this country its just a southern nationalist group but its part of the way there. FREE DIXIE!

Still waiting on you to show me who these "nazis" are since that's plural and also still waiting on you to show me how my politics are nazi political view.
You are the Nazi my little friend, and you are not alone here.
orion.gif

Another fail troll piece.. there are sucessions movements in maryland, colorado, all to get away from libtards. Nothing to do with race, everything to do with big brother gubmint

You are the Nazi my little friend, and you are not alone here.
orion.gif
So 1 nazi OK and what makes me a "nazi" troll boy.
Another fail troll piece.. there are sucessions movements in maryland, colorado, all to get away from libtards. Nothing to do with race, everything to do with big brother gubmint

Its secession movements. Yep they are in several states. The League of the South is merely a southern nationalist group nothing more nothing less. They welcome blacks,jews,mexicans etc. They want a free dixie. Free from federal oppression.

You do realize 99% of Klans HATE nazis? The Klan sees its self as American and nazis as well foreigners and a foreign ideology. My name does stand for Our Race Is Our Nation. Has nothing to do with some obscure group of morons calling themselves the ORION knights.

You do realize 99% of Klans HATE nazis? The Klan sees its self as American and nazis as well foreigners and a foreign ideology. My name does stand for Our Race Is Our Nation. Has nothing to do with some obscure group of morons calling themselves the ORION knights.
Sure thing. Hey, why not just be honest? It's the Internet and it has lots of crazy little Nazis running around.

Let the South secede again, and then the South will lose again.

Its secession movements. Yep they are in several states. The League of the South is merely a southern nationalist group nothing more nothing less. They welcome blacks,jews,mexicans etc. They want a free dixie. Free from federal oppression.

They are a White Nationalist organization. Nazis.

You do realize 99% of Klans HATE nazis?

Not since Don Black melded them together in the White Nationalist movement to overcome the dwindling numbers and power of both.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back