Speaker of the House weighs in on Trump verdict: Trump still winning

and.... Jim Jordan has loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves for another hearing that goes nowhere... spare us Jim....

and.... Jim Jordan has loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves for another hearing that goes nowhere... spare us Jim....
well, at this point we can't blame Jordan or Comer or anyone...

The Dictator doesn't want to prosecute anyone but Republicans
:rolleyes:
1717183368784.gif

I frankly think the president (after Trump 24 anyway) should not have all power over such decisions..

Heads will roll.
With all of the Prog-on-Prog violence it is Prog heads rolling. Get the African American youth to burn down all of the ocean resort area boardwalks. They will burn down good. Miles long and major conflagrations to make their points. Fertile territory.

With all of the Prog-on-Prog violence it is Prog heads rolling. Get the African American youth to burn down all of the ocean resort area boardwalks. They will burn down good. Miles long and major conflagrations to make their points. Fertile territory.
Dream on

I'd like to think Mr Johnson speaks for the entire R side of Congress.

Of course there are always those *&^%$# RINOs.

:mad:

IMG_6905.jpeg

He doesn't. Privately, most Republicans hate him and want him gone. They just want Democrats to do their dirty work for them, so the base doesn't turn on them and primary them out of office.

Forum List

Back