Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

The president is commander in chief. Which means he has the power to command the military to take whatever actions he commands, short of violating the laws of war.
You cant declare war on US citizens. Obama murdered a US citizen.

Yep, more law evading methods utilized by the Reich and its chief brownshirt right Lakookta?

Trump is complaining in three separate Criminal cases that he can’t be tried because he was a President. What is wrong with asking the Supremes to make a decision? If Trump is right it ends the prosecutions now. At least two go away today.

I was in the military dipshit, so i know that the top of the US military chain of command is "The Commander in Chief"
That really doesn’t answer the question of why you think engaging in war would be considered illegal.

Obama wasn't prosecuted for drone strikes because he was engaging in war. That means people get killed.

The unwarranted, wrongheaded defense of the insane notion that presidents are above the law is motivated solely by Trump being a Republican; this is yet another example of the right’s contempt for the rule of law.
You arent making a good case for why Obama wouldnt go down if presidential immunity was removed.

That really doesn’t answer the question of why you think engaging in war would be considered illegal.

Obama wasn't prosecuted for drone strikes because he was engaging in war. That means people get killed.
You cant delcare war on US citizens.

Trump was making legal moves BEFORE the deadline was up. You are trying to criminal those legal moves.
Trump is not being prosecuted for any of his lawsuits. It's when he told his people to assault the Capitol, that he went outside of presidential bounds.

He is not aware of the declaration of war against terrorists and terrorism that was created by Congress after the event of 9/11.

Trump is not being prosecuted for any of his lawsuits. It's when he told his people to assault the Capitol, that he went outside of presidential bounds.
Im very sure that if Trump did that, i would know about it. You can make that claim, but im assuming that you will fail to support it with facts. :laugh:

No the fuck isnt better. Thats an absurd and naive statement.

If it had been decided that Clinton had raped Monica instead of it being consensual, would you have been fighting to keep him from being prosecuted after he left office?

Im very sure that if Trump did that, i would know about it. You can make that claim, but im assuming that you will fail to support it with facts. :laugh:
Right now Jack Smith has a guy who went through Trumps phone records, to see who he was talking to, and when.

Forum List

Back