Special forces ordered to stand down in Benghazi?

Then there is the laughable lie that Barack Obama DID refer to terrorists being responsible for what happened in Libya in his Rose Garden speech the day after the attacks in Benghazi. He was referring generally to terrorism and would later go on the Jon Stewart Show and deny that it was terrorists, once again blaming the attack on the YouTube video.

Charlene Lamb isn't credible. She is grinding political axes.

Now THAT is amusing! What political axe is Lamb grinding? She simply refused to fall on her sword for Hilary and Barry and told the truth. OMG!!! The horror! An honest person. I suppose Hicks is grinding political axes as well?

Then there is the lie that the Obama White House only made "stylistic" changes to the intelligence talking points and changed nothing "substantive". Jay Carney's nose should have been shooting out like fucking Pinocchio when he told THAT whopper!

Hicks is an idiot with a bad work evaluation record.

Actually Hicks has a rather impressive record of commendations...right up until the point when he wouldn't go along with the lies that this Administration were trying to sell to the American people. Only THEN was he smeared by people like you.

Actually, Hicks is an idiot.

Staff who served in Libya with Gregory Hicks, the GOP’s primary “whistleblower” in this week’s hearing on the Benghazi terror attacks, undercut his story that State Department officials demoted him as retribution for speaking out, instead telling ThinkProgress about a man who one described as “the worst manager I’ve ever seen in the Foreign Service.”

More: Embassy Staff Undercuts 'Whistleblower' Testimony On Benghazi

Obama_For_America_30_Days_To_Victory_Fundraising_Concert_In_Los_Angeles-580x435_zpse38a9eff.jpg

Consulate in Flames?

Under Attack?

I'm going to Vegas Baby!

good for him :clap2:

If anyone was not clear how Dante feels about his fellow Americans it should be clear now.

Staff who served in Libya with Gregory Hicks, the GOP’s primary “whistleblower” in this week’s hearing on the Benghazi terror attacks, undercut his story that State Department officials demoted him as retribution for speaking out, instead telling ThinkProgress about a man who one described as “the worst manager I’ve ever seen in the Foreign Service.”

“Literally every single one of us begged for him to be removed from post,” said the employee, who spoke to ThinkProgress on the condition of anonymity, as they were not cleared to discuss personnel issues with the press."

Gotta love it!!! Think Progress quoting "anonymous sources" that Hicks wasn't getting abused for whistle blowing but that he was quote “the worst manager I’ve ever seen in the Foreign Service.” Amazingly...the man was given commendation after commendation BEFORE agreeing to testify and was the second in command in Libya behind only our Ambassador. Only the truly naive or the truly stupid would even attempt to post this kind of drivel...which of course sums you up to a Tee, Lakhota!

“Literally every single one of us begged for him to be removed from post,” said the employee, who spoke to ThinkProgress on the condition of anonymity, as they were not cleared to discuss personnel issues with the press."

Gotta love it!!! Think Progress quoting "anonymous sources" that Hicks wasn't getting abused for whistle blowing but that he was quote “the worst manager I’ve ever seen in the Foreign Service.” Amazingly...the man was given commendation after commendation BEFORE agreeing to testify and was the second in command in Libya behind only our Ambassador. Only the truly naive or the truly stupid would even attempt to post this kind of drivel...which of course sums you up to a Tee, Lakhota!

They're trying everything in their arsenal to deflect from the Benghazi scandal. That shows it's really cutting into the meat.

Charlene Lamb isn't credible. She is grinding political axes.

Now THAT is amusing! What political axe is Lamb grinding? She simply refused to fall on her sword for Hilary and Barry and told the truth. OMG!!! The horror! An honest person. I suppose Hicks is grinding political axes as well?

No one who says the Obama administration is lying is credible, don't ya know.

Hey! Welcome Lady!! Haven't seen you in a while!!

The libs are almost foaming at the mouth, they are scared shitless about these hearings....they know their lying leaders are in deep doodoo!

Now they'll come in here and tell me i'm just a crazy conservative that doesn't know shit about anything and start calling names and start crying about Bush.....you know the story! Lol! So predictable!

No one is scared. You are beating a dead horse, just like the birth certificate, Muslim, Communist, Fast and Furious shit. You have a Black man as President, deal with it.

Hear it for yourselves.. IN the LIARS own words.. :)

President LIAR and his Secretary of LIES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEuE17tU7g]Benghazi Timeline - Act of Terror or Reaction to Anti-Islam Video? - YouTube[/ame]

Just keep on drinking that wingnut Kool-Aid...

ThinkProgress talked to more than one staffer.

Think Progress could say that they talked to a hundred staffers, Lakhota because they say that their source is anonymous. The truth is that Think Progress is one of the most biased sites on the internet...a site that repeatedly has been caught telling falsehoods. So you've got one group of people who are willing to testify in front of the cameras and be grilled on their testimony...and you've got another group of people who wish to remain anonymous while they slander someone. Who do you REALLY believe? Duh?

Last edited:
Just keep on drinking that wingnut Kool-Aid...

ThinkProgress talked to more than one staffer.

Think Progress could say that they talked to a hundred staffers, Lakhota because they say that their source is anonymous. The truth is that Think Progress is one of the most biased sites on the internet...a site that repeatedly has been caught telling falsehoods. So you've got one group of people who are willing to testify in front of the cameras and be grilled on their testimony...and you've got another group of people who wish to remain anonymous while they slander someone. Who do you REALLY believe? Duh?

they should call hillary back under oath this time

Indeed. Hillary should be questioned again in light of the recent testimony and email documentation.

Forum List

Back