'Splain this, libs.

This is stuff the Donald should have said......hey I'm just quoting him......his book........he doesnt have a SS# from the state.......

There is no doubt that that is 0bama's voice saying the words.

But I asked in the title for the libs to "splain this" and their explanation is that the words were dubbed.

I don't give a fuck where he claims he was born. He's an Anti-American POS who has funded Iran and broken just about every law, lied to the American people over and over.. Liberals have truly shown themselves to be as corrupt as they come.. I'll throw ALL Establishment Globalists in there with them.. America is about to send you mother fuckers packing and take back our country..

Am I the only one who sees this video is a fake? Look at his mouth closely. Do you see him say any of those words? No, you don't. The dubbed-in voice is always spoken when the camera does not show his face. Jesus you are stupid. Come on people! What are you 12-years-old?

I don't give a fuck ..... I'll ... take back our country..
Finally! The Indians have been waiting a long, long time for this! But your surname, 'Slinger' ... is that a Scottish name? Will the UK allow you residence and work permit to remain in the UK, do you think?

The link won't work for me now.
I thought so too. I clicked on it and it went 'south'. I just clicked on the southy picture at the title and it went directly to YouTube and started without any trouble.

... I asked in the title for the libs to "splain this" and their explanation is that the words were dubbed.
I see. And you think it would be better if we lied instead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back