🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sponsors are dropping rush.

He's a Progressive asshat he's one of your's
But why are you treating him as the second coming of Edward R. Murrow? (look him up, retard)

I thought you couldn't trust the Liberal media?

And why do I have to keep asking you the same question over and over? How retarded are you?

That's 4 questions, so you will be confused, then lash out with deflections and insults. :lol:
Who said I was? I'm just pointing that one of your own is calling your and your argument a liar.
You've pointed it out at least 10 times.

And each was a FAIL.

I don't paint my self as an authority on anything, But I do know what a liberal is and you are one. Romney actions as a governor makes him a mirror image of obama. and you are a liberal.

We don't paint you as an authority on anything, either. Or even knowledgeable.
Bitch when I want stupid I will post a reply too you. Look I just did.

That's right.......although properly phrased it would read "bitch, when I want to display stupid, I will reply to a post".

We don't paint you as an authority on anything, either. Or even knowledgeable.
Bitch when I want stupid I will post a reply too you. Look I just did.

That's right.......although properly phrased it would read "bitch, when I want to display stupid, I will reply to a post".

Cum sucking seabitch when I want the attention of a moron I will make a post to you. Hell guess what I just did.

But why are you treating him as the second coming of Edward R. Murrow? (look him up, retard)

I thought you couldn't trust the Liberal media?

And why do I have to keep asking you the same question over and over? How retarded are you?

That's 4 questions, so you will be confused, then lash out with deflections and insults. :lol:
Who said I was? I'm just pointing that one of your own is calling your and your argument a liar.
You've pointed it out at least 10 times.

And each was a FAIL.
The left eat their own even the #1 rated progressive talk show host. Hell he's almost as famous as Rush Limbaugh.:badgrin:

Lucky for bigrebnc1775 that he doesn't need sponsors for him to continue posting. I have no doubt "Regal Assets" would respond to bigrebnc1776's vulgrity in this way, he "no longer fell in line with our core values as a company, we had to take action and that led us to our decision to remove our advertising from"...his postings

Rush Limbaugh Former Advertiser Issues Statement | WebProNews

Last edited:
Lucky for bigrebnc1775 that he doesn't need sponsors for him to continue posting. I have no doubt "Regal Assets" would respond to bigrebnc1776's vulgrity in this way, he "no longer fell in line with our core values as a company, we had to take action and that led us to our decision to remove our advertising from"...his postings

Rush Limbaugh Former Advertiser Issues Statement | WebProNews

Rush Rejects Advertisers begging to come back; you should reject them, too - Atlas Shrugs

Wow, great argument and the source, so informed, so unbiased, so ... Randian(?). Good grief man, you need to expand your information base and delete most of those which reinforce your opinions. You believe what you believe and that's fine, but such beliefs (my opinion) NEED to be challenged and it is good for you to critically examine what you believe.

Wow, great argument and the source, so informed, so unbiased, so ... Randian(?). Good grief man, you need to expand your information base and delete most of those which reinforce your opinions. You believe what you believe and that's fine, but such beliefs (my opinion) NEED to be challenged and it is good for you to critically examine what you believe.

Just what source does your "opinions" come from, wry? Good grief....:rolleyes:

wow, great argument and the source, so informed, so unbiased, so ... Randian(?). Good grief man, you need to expand your information base and delete most of those which reinforce your opinions. You believe what you believe and that's fine, but such beliefs (my opinion) need to be challenged and it is good for you to critically examine what you believe.

just what source does your "opinions" come from, wry? Good grief....:rolleyes:

yep

The way Little Rebecca uses Google is like this.......

She googles whatever she's arguing about at the time, looks for sites that will prove her assertations (whether factual or not), and posts the "link".

The way Little Rebecca uses Google is like this.......

She googles whatever she's arguing about at the time, looks for sites that will prove her assertations (whether factual or not), and posts the "link".

Seabitch the faggot sailor wants to be fucked with again? And you don't use a search engine?

Forum List

Back