Guess we won't talk about the guns that Killed their loved ones.

Because violent ILLEGAL immigrants will abide by our gun laws? Liberals are so fucking stupid. How could you write that? smh

Because lax gun laws allowed violent illegals to get ahold of guns ! How fucked up is that !?!

Really now how did they do that? another pile of shit out of the mouth of a liberal.

Because our gun laws suck!

Think about it . Some douche who has already been deported , and gets back in ( which is bullshit ) , has are record to boot , STILL can get a gun .

And you don't think there's an issue with our gun laws ??

I know it is NOT an issue with our gun laws. They help criminals more then they hurt them. Now prove that any of these murdering POS got their gun legally!!!

Fool! Let me guess , you think all these guns were "stolen" . You are so naive .

Just got in, only caught the end of the speech. Did Democrats show their ass again?

That was absolutely the most Presidential he's ever sounded.

Lots of lies, still - but he was smoother than his usual. He's not capable of maintaining though, and will revert to his usual grossness within 5 tweets.

Because violent ILLEGAL immigrants will abide by our gun laws? Liberals are so fucking stupid. How could you write that? smh

Because lax gun laws allowed violent illegals to get ahold of guns ! How fucked up is that !?!

Really now how did they do that? another pile of shit out of the mouth of a liberal.

Think about it . Some douche who has already been deported , and gets back in ( which is bullshit ) , has are record to boot , STILL can get a gun .

I know it is NOT an issue with our gun laws. They help criminals more then they hurt them. Now prove that any of these murdering POS got their gun legally!!!

Fool! Let me guess , you think all these guns were "stolen" . You are so naive .

I am not your fool, I don't know where they came from BUT You haven't proved they were legally obtained, and can't because they weren't. Prove how stupid you are and post some more ignorant liberal shit. Our gun laws do suck because there are way too many of them.

Guess we won't talk about the guns that Killed their loved ones.

And you think we shouldn't protect our border from such people.

During Trump's address to Congress (which was outstanding), did any of you notice how when Trump said "we don't want any wars" a quick thinking camera person immediately focused on war whores, John McCain and Lyndsey Graham? They looked upset and uncomfortable!!! That was hilarious!!!

Major props for the quick thinking camera person who dud that!!!

Trump said he wanted to give states the funds and ability to use Medicaid to insure people... that is a direct conflict to what is in the proposed new health plan.

Literally every single word out of this fucking fraud's mouth is bullshit.

Drive off a cliff, will you please.

Sorry, I don't take orders from conservative fuckboys.

Show some class asshole.

Says the conservative fuckboy after telling me to drive off a cliff. Go choke on Donald's orange cock, it's all you're good for anyway.

It wouldn't have mattered what Trump said, you would have claimed it was the worst speech ever. You have no credibility, now run along and let the adults converse.

Nothing new to say, he's regurgitating his previous regurgitation and now he's into pure pablum. I have flipped over to Colbert.
But I have to say that I think Trump's new demeanor is fun to watch. The Winston Churchhill scowl on his face is just another part of his reality t.v. repertoire.

obstructionist democrats have been working to destroy the contry for many years, tonight gave them a national stage to show their ass

Literally every single word out of this fucking fraud's mouth is bullshit.

Drive off a cliff, will you please.

Sorry, I don't take orders from conservative fuckboys.

Show some class asshole.

Says the conservative fuckboy after telling me to drive off a cliff. Go choke on Donald's orange cock, it's all you're good for anyway.

It wouldn't have mattered what Trump said, you would have claimed it was the worst speech ever. You have no credibility, now run along and let the adults converse.

I wouldn't say it was the "worst" speech ever, but it was incredibly insincere. A retarded monkey could've seen right through his hollow words. Why didn't you?

Forum List

Back