Guess we won't talk about the guns that Killed their loved ones.

Because violent ILLEGAL immigrants will abide by our gun laws? Liberals are so fucking stupid. How could you write that? smh

This is not a State of the Union.

Do any conservatives on this forum know the basics of American government?

We already noted that. Did you read, or just go on the attack?
Honestly, when I have a comment, I don't usually wade through pages of the same idiot Trump-supporter drivel before making it.

After seeing so much misinformation and lack of knowledge about basic functioning of our government in threads here the past few months, I feel compelled to educate whenever possible.

My apologies for calling the OP writer a conservative; I see upon further exploration of your signature that you appear to be a rational person.
Nobody gives a shit...
Yes, I've seen how many people here at USMB are righteously ignorant and damned proud of it.

Nevertheless, I'll persist.
Like you, when you started running your mouth in this thread before proudly not even reading it first? You're just a run of the mill knee jerk leftist drone. Listen more, read more; talk less. You might avoid making yourself look foolish again, like you already have in this thread...
My statement wasn't foolish it was true. As a Trumpanzee, I recognize this distinction is difficult for you.

I apologized to the thread starter for lumping him/her in with the likes of you. A good citizen should know the basis for a SOTU, just the same.

The only apocalypse is in your sick twisted liberal mind.

I guess you aren't getting your Orwellian Nightmare for another 8 years!

Let Freedom Ring!

The orange shitlord is devoting this entire speech to painting some sort of apocalyptic picture of the USA. This is so bizarre, it's like we've entered into some sort of parallel universe. I guess conservatives love to be scared shitless, all day every day.

I hope the Democrats run the Fake Indian. Trump would have so much fun rippin her. And so would i. :)

Because violent ILLEGAL immigrants will abide by our gun laws? Liberals are so fucking stupid. How could you write that? smh

Because lax gun laws allowed violent illegals to get ahold of guns ! How fucked up is that !?!

If you're letting illegals in then you've already lost the argument before it begins.

Illegals have much lower crime rates. It's another campaign speech...DO SOMETHING!

You know if you took two hairy coconuts and licked them during Trump's Joint Address to Congress you could pretend to still be licking Obama's balls!

We already noted that. Did you read, or just go on the attack?
Honestly, when I have a comment, I don't usually wade through pages of the same idiot Trump-supporter drivel before making it.

After seeing so much misinformation and lack of knowledge about basic functioning of our government in threads here the past few months, I feel compelled to educate whenever possible.

My apologies for calling the OP writer a conservative; I see upon further exploration of your signature that you appear to be a rational person.
Nobody gives a shit...
Yes, I've seen how many people here at USMB are righteously ignorant and damned proud of it.

Nevertheless, I'll persist.
Like you, when you started running your mouth in this thread before proudly not even reading it first? You're just a run of the mill knee jerk leftist drone. Listen more, read more; talk less. You might avoid making yourself look foolish again, like you already have in this thread...
My statement wasn't foolish it was true. As a Trumpanzee, I recognize this distinction is difficult for you.

I apologized to the thread starter for lumping him/her in with the likes of you. A good citizen should know the basis for a SOTU, just the same.

Because lax gun laws allowed violent illegals to get ahold of guns ! How fucked up is that !?!

Really now how did they do that? another pile of shit out of the mouth of a liberal.

FrancoHFW posted>>>>>Illegals have much lower crime rates. It's another campaign speech...DO SOMETHING!

They do not, they are ALL criminals. That is what ILLEGAL means They have a 100% crime rate.

He is doing something that is why your tears are flowing and shit is spewing from your mouth.

HAHAAHAAAH.

Apparently the one on his left is the only one that's working.

Now who of you on the right used to give Obama a hard time because he used teleprompters? Oh yeah, all of you.

Look at Trump tonight. Not a single word that isn't on the screen for him. What a fucking phony. I guess he is just is reading Bannon's words.

Excuse me.....when you say ''all of you'', you would be wrong. I never have cared who did or did one use one.

This is a WONDERFUL speech! Maybe now people will realize he is NOT a republican but a populist! I find it hard to think that ANYONE here doesn't approve of at least one thing he talked about tonight.

Illegals have much lower crime rates. It's another campaign speech...DO SOMETHING!

My thoughts exactly. Just a stupid campaign speech. Btw, the orange shitlord couldn't possibly sound more insincere if he tried.

Apparently the one on his left is the only one that's working.

Now who of you on the right used to give Obama a hard time because he used teleprompters? Oh yeah, all of you.

Look at Trump tonight. Not a single word that isn't on the screen for him. What a fucking phony. I guess he is just is reading Bannon's words.

Trump is full of shit - but I congratulate his speechwriter.

Forum List

Back