Stephanie Grisham Says She Was Part Of Something 'Unusually Evil' Working For Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
"I think that this will follow me forever," she told New York magazine.

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

Check out the full piece in New York mag here.

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?
She is a lying bitch according to some White house staffers who said she never attended the meetings where she "heard" the things that were said.

Check under your bed. He's hiding there

I think you are psychotic and that she is saying whatever to sell a book...

WTF does unusually evil mean---what EVIL did Trump do.

Re-electing Trump could be the catalyst for a civil war because he won't leave office.

1jcr56.jpg

I think you are psychotic and that she is saying whatever to sell a book...

WTF does unusually evil mean---what EVIL did Trump do.
He exposed a LOT of people.

Most conservatives thought, until Trump, that the FBI was one of the few organizations in our government that deserved respect, until we learned that they worked with the DNC to take out a candidate that threatened Hillary's rightful place as president

You baby murdering drug addled savages naming that good man evil is utterly insane, it demonstrates how fucking impossibly stupid you genuinely are. This women would sell her mother out for attention and cash, and you fucking cretins, with IQ's running just north of 65, believe every word these psychopaths vomit, just as long as it makes your hate & intolerance feel good to you, everyone of you has lips surgically attached to rectum of msnbc or cnn, you ludicrously accept the retarded climate change lies as though the very word of Satan, whose dick you'd all suck if only. Its shocking to see you cretins drawing breath, 70-80 million democrat murdered babies later, and you are ones they allowed to live, dear god what a horror show you cretins are!

Re-electing Trump could be the catalyst for a civil war because he won't leave office.
O.K.

He left the first time, when he, and millions and millions of Americans felt that the un-elected Corporatocracy, and bureaucracy had rigged the outcome. . .

. . . and so, when the Constitutional proscribed term limit comes, you think he wouldn't then leave?

The man has shown more restraint, and more integrity than the current criminals in office.

I don't understand your thinking.

oh wait, I forgot, you don't do any of your own. . .it's all just TEE VEE propaganda.

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL, another low rent Arizona RINO.

Awww...she’s having difficulty “rebranding” herself. Maybe she should return to Arizona and go on one of her drunk driving sprees.

^ The lunacy & desperation of rhe Democrat Death Cult has sent its adherents into a panic.

He exposed a LOT of people.

Most conservatives thought, until Trump, that the FBI was one of the few organizations in our government that deserved respect, until we learned that they worked with the DNC to take out a candidate that threatened Hillary's rightful place as president

Trump did his best to tear down our institutions like the DOJ, the FBI and US intelligence services. He knew more than anyone, remember?

Forum List

Back