🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they didn't.

"'The whole incident was awful,' he said. 'From where I was, I saw a group of small boys playing by the fisherman’s container and I wondered what they were doing there. The first missiles were aimed straight at the container.'

“'I then saw four escaping and they got about 200 metres from the container and another shell targeted them directly. Because it was so far from the container, I was sure they had been directly targeted. I have experienced three different wars and this is the worst thing I have seen. It’s a real catastrophe.'

"Lying on a bed at Gaza City’s Shifa Hospital waiting for surgery, Hamad Bakr said he too was sure he and his friends had been deliberately pinpointed.

'We were playing and there was a rocket fired, which killed one of our group,' he said. 'Then there was a second missile and three others died. At that point, we started to run to the hotel.'”

Israel strike kills four boys on Gaza beach as 'humanitarian ceasefire' announced - Telegraph

And here is first hand experience from a Journalist

Spanish Journalist in Gaza: Hamas Launched Rockets From Press Hotel | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Freelance Spanish journalist Fernando Gutiérrez said on Twitter Hamas was launching rockets from the press hotel, in Gaza.

In Spanish, Gutiérrez, who is writing for Melilla Hoy, tweeted, “On Saturday, 9th of August, Hamas launched a battery of rockets from the press hotel. What was their intent? To provoke Israel to kill us?#SaveGazaFromHamas.”

The journalist later said he recorded audio of the rockets being launched.

On Twitter, Gutiérrez told followers that he went to Gaza to see the facts for himself.

In another popular tweet in Spanish, Gutiérrez said, “I would be lying if I told you I saw signs of apartheid in Israel. But I’m not going to lie,” posting a photo of an Arab IDF soldier kissing his mother, wearing a hijab, on the cheek.

Guess your ANTI SEMITIC SOURCES are wrong
Guess you didn't notice your heroic people murdered the four cousins on Wednesday, July 16?

You can't even find convincing hasbara liars for you cause.

Maybe you should convert to Islam?:lol:

Wouldn't it be great if for once Gaza George could fake it that he really cares about Arab children? My goodness, here we are on a Middle East forum, and we all know that thousands and thousands of children have been murdered by Gaza George's new masters, and yet he has not said one word about those unfortunate children. Now if he could only find a way to blame his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for the murder of these thousands and thousands of Arab children, he would not hesitate to do so. Since Gaza George is ignoring what his new masters are doing, instead of telling another poster that perhaps he chould convert to Islam, maybe it is Gaza George who should be the one converting to Islam.

What makes you think Europeans had any authority to authorize the Zionist colonization of Palestine in 1922?
They had the mandate over Palestine, so they were actually the governing power. They had all the authority over the region, just like the Ottoman Empire was the governing power over Palestine before WW1.

So, of course the Europeans had the authority to do that.

There were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea at that time, and Jews have been stealing arab land and driving them into refugee camps ever since. Is that your idea of self-determination?

Israel had been attacked many times by their Arab neighbours. Israel fought back and gained territory. They have even returned land in return for peace treaties.
In those Arab-Israeli wars many Jews from all Arab nations fled to Israel, but the Arab nations did not want to help out the Palestinian refugees. Israel, of course, did not want the Arabs back in their country after starting several wars with the goal to destroy Israel. That's why the Palestinians moved to refugee camps.
So, you can't blame that all on Israel, but more on the Arab neighbours who didn't want to help out the Palestinian refugees. If they helped the refugees out, there wouldn't even be something as a refugee problem.

Last edited:
What makes you think Europeans had any authority to authorize the Zionist colonization of Palestine in 1922?
They had the mandate over Palestine, so they were actually the governing power. They had all the authority over the region, just like the Ottoman Empire was the governing power over Palestine before WW1.

There were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea at that time, and Jews have been stealing arab land and driving them into refugee camps ever since. Is that your idea of self-determination?

Israel had been attacked many times by their Arab neighbours. Israel fought back and gained territory. They have even returned land in return for peace treaties.
In those Arab-Israeli wars many Jews from all Arab nations fled to Israel, but the Arab nations did not want to help out the Palestinian refugees. Israel, of course, did not want the Arabs back in their country after starting several wars with the goal to destroy Israel. That's why the Palestinians moved to refugee camps.
So, you can't blame that all on Israel, but more on the Arab neighbours who didn't want to help out the Palestinian refugees. If they helped the refugees out, there wouldn't even be something as a refugee problem.

There's an awful lot of many in those Arab nations too. Lots of rich Arab Muslims.

Tough. The Jews were given that land in 1922, voted by the League of Nations in San Remo. Why should they give it away, particularly as giving away land has not brought Israel peace.
What makes you think Europeans had any authority to authorize the Zionist colonization of Palestine in 1922? There were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea at that time, and Jews have been stealing arab land and driving them into refugee camps ever since. Is that your idea of self-determination?

What makes ME think? The case is ALL 51 MEMBER NATIONS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS VOTED TO GIVE THE LAND TO THE JEWS. Israel has given away enough land, far more than it should have or was entitled to give away. No more land giveaways. The give me give me mentality of the Palestinians is to stop.
How much land did all 51 MEMBER NATIONS own in Palestine?
How much did they "give" to Jews ALONE?
Link?

What makes you think Europeans had any authority to authorize the Zionist colonization of Palestine in 1922? There were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea at that time, and Jews have been stealing arab land and driving them into refugee camps ever since. Is that your idea of self-determination?

What makes ME think? The case is ALL 51 MEMBER NATIONS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS VOTED TO GIVE THE LAND TO THE JEWS. Israel has given away enough land, far more than it should have or was entitled to give away. No more land giveaways. The give me give me mentality of the Palestinians is to stop.
Link?

EXTERMINATE the terrorists!! KILL Hamas!!

Zionism started the wars between Jew and Arab in Palestine.
Who do you blame for that?

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall" | Jewish Virtual Library

In the late 19th century, Jews from Europe without ties to Palestine embarked on a plan to colonize a "land without a people."

It was a lie then, and it is still a lie today.

Link?

How do you feel about Likud?

"a. 'The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.'
b. 'Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem'
c. 'The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.'
d. 'The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.'"

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State | Informed Comment

Do you believe Judea, Samaria, and Gaza are part of Israel?

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

In the late 19th century, Jews from Europe without ties to Palestine embarked on a plan to colonize a "land without a people."

But, Gaza George, you never mention what the British officials in the area reported -- that the Arabs were swarming in from their impovershed countries because the Jews had jobs for them, the same reason that the Central Americans have flooded into the Picoi Union area where you live -- they came for jobs. What would have happened to these poor Arabs if they had stayed in their original countries without work to support a family? We see how desperate people are to leave their poor countries that many from Africa try to reach Europe on boats which are unseaworthy, and thus they drown. Mexicans are willing to trek through the desert to get to the U.S. and many have died on their way here.

Link?

"a. 'The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.'
b. 'Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
c. 'The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.'
d. 'The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.'"

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State | Informed Comment

EXTERMINATE
the terrorists!! KILL Hamas!!

But, Gaza George, you never mention what the British officials in the area reported -- that the Arabs were swarming in from their impovershed countries because the Jews had jobs for them, the same reason that the Central Americans have flooded into the Picoi Union area where you live -- they came for jobs. What would have happened to these poor Arabs if they had stayed in their original countries without work to support a family? We see how desperate people are to leave their poor countries that many from Africa try to reach Europe on boats which are unseaworthy, and thus they drown. Mexicans are willing to trek through the desert to get to the U.S. and many have died on their way here.
"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Poor Gaza George, he must have spanned this site over a hundred times by now. I certainly wish he would get out of his tiny apartment and ask the Central Americans in his own neighborhood with whom he can actually communicate with in English (some of them must speak some English) why they left their own countries to come up here. He will find that it is the same reason those Arabs flooded into Israel when the Jews had jobs for them, as reported by the British officials stationed in the area. Meanwhile, all the viewers can see that Gaza George has no interest in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East even though he parks himself regularly on this forum when he is not bashing Israel and the Jews elsewhere.

Tough. The Jews were given that land in 1922, voted by the League of Nations in San Remo. Why should they give it away, particularly as giving away land has not brought Israel peace.

Quote?

Quote?
Hasbara is working overtime trying to rewrite their latest crusade in Gaza.
Please be patient.
:badgrin:

Israeli Violations of International Law

Quote?
Hasbara is working overtime trying to rewrite their latest crusade in Gaza.
Please be patient.
:badgrin:

Israeli Violations of International Law

The first one in your link is just too funny:
1. ILLEGAL ACQUISITION OF LAND BY FORCE: Israel annexes land occupied by force during 1948 war

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 Arab armies attack Israel by surrounding the entire region, and Israel took the land by FORCE? Hahaha!
You deluded leftists are so good at re writing history!

No, they didn't.

"'The whole incident was awful,' he said. 'From where I was, I saw a group of small boys playing by the fisherman’s container and I wondered what they were doing there. The first missiles were aimed straight at the container.'

“'I then saw four escaping and they got about 200 metres from the container and another shell targeted them directly. Because it was so far from the container, I was sure they had been directly targeted. I have experienced three different wars and this is the worst thing I have seen. It’s a real catastrophe.'

"Lying on a bed at Gaza City’s Shifa Hospital waiting for surgery, Hamad Bakr said he too was sure he and his friends had been deliberately pinpointed.

'We were playing and there was a rocket fired, which killed one of our group,' he said. 'Then there was a second missile and three others died. At that point, we started to run to the hotel.'”

Israel strike kills four boys on Gaza beach as 'humanitarian ceasefire' announced - Telegraph

And here is first hand experience from a Journalist

Spanish Journalist in Gaza: Hamas Launched Rockets From Press Hotel | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Freelance Spanish journalist Fernando Gutiérrez said on Twitter Hamas was launching rockets from the press hotel, in Gaza.

In Spanish, Gutiérrez, who is writing for Melilla Hoy, tweeted, “On Saturday, 9th of August, Hamas launched a battery of rockets from the press hotel. What was their intent? To provoke Israel to kill us?#SaveGazaFromHamas.”

The journalist later said he recorded audio of the rockets being launched.

On Twitter, Gutiérrez told followers that he went to Gaza to see the facts for himself.

In another popular tweet in Spanish, Gutiérrez said, “I would be lying if I told you I saw signs of apartheid in Israel. But I’m not going to lie,” posting a photo of an Arab IDF soldier kissing his mother, wearing a hijab, on the cheek.

Guess your ANTI SEMITIC SOURCES are wrong
Guess you didn't notice your heroic people murdered the four cousins on Wednesday, July 16?

You can't even find convincing hasbara liars for you cause.

Maybe you should convert to Islam?:lol:

No guessing about it the evidence shows that hamas used the area for attacks on Israel, or don't you believe the journalist that spoke openly because he is sick and tired of being threatened by hamas and wont be going back. Guess you didn't notice all the military installations caught on camera right next to civilian structures. And with all that open ground they could use for military attacks as well

Link?

Under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW nost of it, and the arab muslims owned less that 1% , the Palestinian Christians just over 1% AND THE Jews 7%. The Jews received about 18% of the total land area with the rest going to the arab muslims over the years. Don't you do any research into the history of the Palestinian mandate

Once more you show your lack of research and intelligence regarding Palestine, as the war started way back in 632 C.E. when Mohamed started on his world domination and wiped out the Jewish tribe at medina. He then had it made into a religious command and had it written down for the muslims to follow for ever. His command was " KILL THE JEWS WERE EVER YOU FIND THEM " and that has been the state of play for the last 1400 years. This has shown in the many thousands of massacres of the Jews in the M.E over the last one and a half millennia and not a Zionist in sight. Not even in 1929 when the grand mufti organised the massacre of the Jews in Hebron and Jerusalem, all of them with a history in Palestine stretching back 4,500 years.

Heres the biggest LIE from the pro ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS that arab muslims have lived in Samaria and Judea for over 2,000 years when islam is barely 1400 years old

Link?

More to the point what do you think of the arab muslims claims

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." – Nasser, May 27, 1967

"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." – Nasser, May 28, 1967

May 19, 1967: "This is our chance Arabs, to deal Israel a mortal blow of annihilation, to blot out its entire presence in our holy land"

May 22, 1967: "The Arab people is firmly resolved to wipe Israel off the map"

May 27, 1967: "We challenge you, Eshkol, to try all your weapons. Put them to the test; they will spell Israel's death and annihilation."

"The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear – to wipe Israel off the map. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa." – President Abdel Rahman Aref of Iraq, May 31, 1967

"This is a fight for the homeland – it is either us or the Israelis. There is no middle road. The Jews of Palestine will have to leave. We will facilitate their departure to their former homes. Any of the old Palestine Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that none of them will survive." – Shukairy, June 1, 1967

"We shall destroy Israel and its inhabitants and as for the survivors – if there are any – the boats are ready to deport them." – Shukairy, June 1, 1967, speaking at a Friday sermon in Jerusalem

"We want war. War is the only way to settle the problem of Israel. The Arabs are ready." – Yemeni Foreign Minister Salam

Kinda damning don't you think when you have claimed that the arab muslims want peace

Well we have all seen how violent and murderous the arab muslims are over the last 1400 years. While everyone else was changing their lives for the better the arab muslims were engaging in child rape, violence, amputations, murder and theft.

Your loaded questions don't make any sense. Do you have point hidden in here somewhere ? > If so, let's hear it.

PS - you need not answer my questions. I already answered them for you. (in Post # 585)
So you're not even man enough to answer a direct question?

You didn't answer jack shit in 585! You made up your own questions to avoid answering mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back