Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

As a "real Native American" I'm telling you it's time to go home . Trust me. You'll be glad you did. I hear Africa is beautiful, especially this time of year.
You are no real native American. So if you don't like me using the same first Amendment rights you use while whining about the government, you can move.

/——/ Sure, you clowns still talk about Fred Trump Corp in 1970 and the federal lawsuit.
Just like yu talk about Biden 40 years ago. Donald ran the business when the lawsuit came about.

And can you post the views of prominent Republicans from 40 years ago?

Can we talk about Trumps views on the Central Park 5?
Trumo is still trying to tell whites how he asked us what do we have to lose by not voting for him.

You are no real native American. So if you don't like me using the same first Amendment rights you use while whining about the government, you can move.
Of course I'm a real Native American. I was born here many decades ago.

Average lifespan of the American Injun was 35 years until the white man came and gave them many more years on this earth through medicine and hygiene.

I've been alive and living on this land longer than any Injun. I am Native American. No African squatter can challenge that.

Now pack a bag and go home.

And can you post the views of prominent Republicans from 40 years ago?

Can we talk about Trumps views on the Central Park 5?
Sure! Citizen Trump ran this ad AFTER the six had been convicted of rape and assault during a melee in Central Park which resulted in many being seriously injured. New York City was a disaster area with nearly 2,000 murders that year (1989) alone. Trump loves New York and like many others, he was fed up with had become of his city.

2024-07-04%20Central%20Park%20Five%20Ad.jpg

The city is going to crap again, and that makes you happy. Why?

Forum List

Back