Stormy Daniels issues statement that she didn't have an affair with Trump...

Stick your head in the sand and ignore what is going on if that is what makes you happy Goo Boy.

There is evidence of the shell company (records), as well as the payment made to Ms. Daniels by said shell company that was set up by Trumps lawyer. Ignore it all you want, but it is true.
Present this evidence.

I already posted the article written by a journalist that shows the money trail. Read it yourself.
Those are just words written by, what I assume is a person who doesn't like Trump. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. I need more proof.

Dont go out of your way though, because even if you found proof, i could not possibly care less about who Trump fucks. I assume he fucks a lot of different women.

So, if he doesn't "prove" it to you, you don't believe it - but if he does, you don't care?

Why would you care one way, but not the other?
I'm just stating a fact. I don't believe this particular story. Not now that she denied it, which isn't in her best interests.

:lol:

Of course it's in her best interests to deny it - if she didn't deny it, Trump would sue her for a large pile of money.

That's how NDAs work.

But stop trying to deflect - why have you posted so many posts in this thread trying to convince us that this story is fake, if you don't care if it's true?

Present this evidence.

I already posted the article written by a journalist that shows the money trail. Read it yourself.
Those are just words written by, what I assume is a person who doesn't like Trump. Forgive me if I'm skeptical. I need more proof.

Dont go out of your way though, because even if you found proof, i could not possibly care less about who Trump fucks. I assume he fucks a lot of different women.

So, if he doesn't "prove" it to you, you don't believe it - but if he does, you don't care?

I'm just stating a fact. I don't believe this particular story. Not now that she denied it, which isn't in her best interests.

Of course it's in her best interests to deny it - if she didn't deny it, Trump would sue her for a large pile of money.

That's how NDAs work.

But stop trying to deflect - why have you posted so many posts in this thread trying to convince us that this story is fake, if you don't care if it's true?
NDAs can't force people to make statements. It would be in her best interests to not say anything at all in order to keep her name in water cooler discussions.

it's pointless to try to understand the *thought process*, and i use the term under advisement, of the average trump voter.
JFK kept us out of a nuclear war, while fucking every woman in sight. Clearly it doesn't matter who the president fucks.

What was dumb? Your video seems misplaced. I bet you can't explain it, which would make you dumb as fuck for posting it.

That's how NDAs work.

NDAs can't force people to make statements. It would be in her best interests to not say anything at all in order to keep her name in water cooler discussions.

I'd bet that Michael Cohen wrote that statement, and put it in front of her to sign it.

That's how NDAs work.

I'd bet that Michael Cohen wrote that statement, and put it in front of her to sign it.
Anything is possible.

it's pointless to try to understand the *thought process*, and i use the term under advisement, of the average trump voter.
JFK kept us out of a nuclear war, while fucking every woman in sight. Clearly it doesn't matter who the president fucks.

What was dumb? Your video seems misplaced. I bet you can't explain it, which would make you dumb as fuck for posting it.

get a mirror

look in it

repeat as needed

I knew it. ^ Dumb as fuck! Thanks for playing, loser. :laugh:

get a mirror

look in it

repeat as needed

fish don't know they're wet, so your condition is really no surprise

get a mirror

look in it

repeat as needed

fish don't know they're wet, so your condition is really no surprise

Doubling down on stupid isn't going to get you out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Again.

DU0gpLcWAAA9dW7.jpg
Sorry lass, but any 8th grader could have put that letter together and signed it.

I'd have to to see something a bit more authentic. Not that I really care what she or the left have to say about it.

Adult film star Stormy Daniels issues new denial of affair with Trump

She's denied it multiple times over the course of many years.

I'm not sure why anybody would seriously doubt it.

And all these a.h can say when truth comes out............ is say it's fake........ You can't please these Trump haters no matter what nothing is good enough for these stupid fks.

Last edited:
Sorry lass, but any 8th grader could have put that letter together and signed it.

I'd have to to see something a bit more authentic. Not that I really care what she or the left have to say about it.

Adult film star Stormy Daniels issues new denial of affair with Trump

She's denied it multiple times over the course of many years.

I'm not sure why anybody would seriously doubt it.
I don't doubt it. What I doubt is the authenticity of the image.

It would be more believable if it was on a letterhead of a law firm or something.

Forum List

Back