Suck Up Watch - Google Edition

Not true, Nazi Germany led the world in the tech industry.

Have a nice day!
Thanks for the admission in that reply, but the Nazi government poured massive resources into their tech industry. Trump shares the Nazi's social goals, but not their fiscal ones. He's going to erase government funding of any science initiatives and hopes to enact fiscal policies that will badly damage our private tech industry. Which is sad because while the Nazi's used their tech funding for creating more effective ways of killing people, our tech was doing amazing things for the world.
You should not question der Fueher. Blackhawks will visit you at night and you and your family will be no more.
Trump's just an idiot. Any black helicopters that come to kill me will be from a foreign invasion that Trump's actions led to.

Near as I can tell ....no one thinks you're worth the bullet.
Civilians die off like crazy in World Wars. Trump's never had to interact with us peasants so he won't care.
Hell, I can't stand you --- and I care. Your view seems a tad provincial.

Thanks for the admission in that reply, but the Nazi government poured massive resources into their tech industry. Trump shares the Nazi's social goals, but not their fiscal ones. He's going to erase government funding of any science initiatives and hopes to enact fiscal policies that will badly damage our private tech industry. Which is sad because while the Nazi's used their tech funding for creating more effective ways of killing people, our tech was doing amazing things for the world.
You should not question der Fueher. Blackhawks will visit you at night and you and your family will be no more.
Trump's just an idiot. Any black helicopters that come to kill me will be from a foreign invasion that Trump's actions led to.

Civilians die off like crazy in World Wars. Trump's never had to interact with us peasants so he won't care.
My views come from the places our enemies will target first. Your views come from the places that wouldn't mind seeing my places wiped out by our enemies.

As well as Hillary selling the Blackhawks to that government.
:cuckoo:
Don't know what ITAR is?
It's the Federal law I had to comply with and Hillary openly violated.
Oh ya?

:cuckoo:
Don't feel bad, most leftists are ignorant.

My views come from the places our enemies will target first. Your views come from the places that wouldn't mind seeing my places wiped out by our enemies.
Like handing the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism nukes?

Forum List

Back