Supreme Court Nomination Process...for Liberals and MSM

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Basic civics lesson...give it up...it’s over...you lost. Like Obama said famously: “Elections have consequences.” You don’t have the votes and you cannot usurp the Constitution. (although your trying with 2016 election).

Basic civics lesson...give it up...it’s over...you lost. Like Obama said famously: “Elections have consequences.” You don’t have the votes and you cannot usurp the Constitution. (although your trying with 2016 election).

Nice. I watched it. I read that a 19th century justice became so senile and demented and inappropriate that everyone moved heaven and earth to get him to retire, but of course he wouldn't --- it was a real problem because they didn't want to impeach because of old age and incapacity. I suppose Ginsburg is getting to that point. Not that bad so far, though -- apparently he was hooting and hollering, quite a situation.

Nature solved their problem after several weeks.

Democrats can stop the confirmation...just like Custer won Little Big Horn.

why is the left bitttchin over electing a new judge before November?....yet they don't want to vote for anything in general so long as Trump is President.

Democrats are a speed bump...Republicans are the tank.

What’s your strategy liberals? Please do tell? What are you really going to do to stop a Trump nominee? You don’t have shit to bring.

What’s your strategy liberals? Please do tell? What are you really going to do to stop a Trump nominee? You don’t have shit to bring.

I really don't see how they can stop it. About sixty days, confirmation takes, the video says --- So that's August and September. Early October for confirmation, maybe. Well before the midterm elections.

trump could elect a white woman who feels black and turning Japanese and the left will declare her a racist who hates blacks..Hispanics and Japanese people

Democrats will take a stand...and look like this...ridiculous...

You mean Loretta Lynch sold her soul for nothing? She has got to be so pissed she cut that deal with Billy boy now. . .

Da3X5x5WAAECbPe.jpg

Justice Lee ?

Justice Cruz ?

Justice Gowdy ?

Oh, it's so cooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back