Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies

Another loss for conservatives trying to take away peoples healthcare.

Ahahaha you fools still don't get it, the passing of Obamacare was a major victory for conservatives. Its the gift that just keeps on giving spewing liberal failure like a fire hydrant. I love that. Look what it did to the Democratic party, it demolished it. What's not to love. Obamacare will eventually fail, in the mean time the more Democrats it destroys the better! :eusa_dance:

There has been a time/space warp, and posts are coming through from an alternative universe!

Ahahaha you fools still don't get it, the passing of Obamacare was a major victory for conservatives. Its the gift that just keeps on giving spewing liberal failure like a fire hydrant. I love that. Look what it did to the Democratic party, it demolished it. What's not to love. Obamacare will eventually fail, in the mean time the more Democrats it destroys the better! :eusa_dance:
They have been saying that about Social Security for eighty years. Any day now Social Security will end.

It is a basic human right in all of the rest of the first world. Only in the greatest nation on the face of the Earth, where Conservative fucktards can muck up everything, can one still not think of basic health care as an essential to good living.

It amazes the hell out of me that this country tolerates those who say....Why should I have to pay for the healthcare of others?
As I said previously, if you chose to not have healthcare insurance, those of us who do, will be stuck with the added cost of your unexpected ER visit after a car crash.

So those who oppose Obamacare on political grounds...are actually targeted for that, or the risk they pose.

Futhermore...when you are brought to the ER unconscious, without insurance, you better have $50,000-$300,000 lying around, to keep yourself out of the bad credit world.

No other modern nation treats healthcare as something only for those who can afford it
Our founders once wrote about "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" now it only seems to apply to those who can afford it

True. And, only two countries do not have substantial maternity leave - the US and Papua New Guinea.

Shameful that R's care so little about the American family.
Shameful that so many D's care so little about their own family that they refuse to provide for them.

Yep. They only group this screws is the middle class.

Actually, all the polls show that more Americans are against Obamacare than support it (and even the one that is close, while showing that more Americans want Obamacare overturned, includes the possibility of changes when considering support) .... And the number is likely to grow when premiums increase by the projected 25-30% next year.

Face it, the Democrats own an unpopular program now, and the Republicans have a stronger platform to run on!!!!!

It's possible the SCOTU just gave the Presidency to the Republicans in 2016.....:banana:

You really ought to get out of de Nile. There are crocodiles in there!

There has been a time/space warp, and posts are coming through from an alternative universe!

Where am I wrong in my analysis? Democrats have been beaten to a pulp in the last several elections. Democrats forced Obama to go on national TV and take the blame for Obamacare and they still got their asses kicked. Facts, eat it.

The role of SCOTUS is simple.

They are hand picked to empower corporations and the Progressive rule of law.

Next we will see them uphold gay marriage.

They may as well not even vote. They are bought and sold to do a job for those in power.

Exactly . Window dressing.

They have been saying that about Social Security for eighty years. Any day now Social Security will end.

Ah, deflection.

Actually, all the polls show that more Americans are against Obamacare than support it (and even the one that is close, while showing that more Americans want Obamacare overturned, includes the possibility of changes when considering support) .... And the number is likely to grow when premiums increase by the projected 25-30% next year.

Face it, the Democrats own an unpopular program now, and the Republicans have a stronger platform to run on!!!!!

It's possible the SCOTU just gave the Presidency to the Republicans in 2016.....:banana:

Yes I am sure the educated parts of the country will vote for one of the bible thumping neanderthals from the white christian party

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough 'Angry White Guys' to Sustain GOP :laugh2::laugh2:

Face it white younger voters and the demographic shift no chance for the white christian party in NATIONAL

elections

You are correct, I still don't get it.

So basically if a law is big enough, and poorly written enough, it can't be overturned no matter how much the court realizes the wording was explicit to the States?

Four words

A petty attempt by Republicans to hurt Americans just so they can destroy Obamacare

How about the people who write a law pay attention when doing it?
How about cons quit obstructing so that it gets written correctly?

Exactly the same thing happened when Medicare was passed. The difference was that we didn't have an entire party intent on bringing down the country. The parties worked together and the result is that Medicare now works very well and within budget.
And like SS, it pays for itself.

Same is true of health care insurance and all other kinds of insurance as well.

Yes I am sure the educated parts of the country will vote for one of the bible thumping neanderthals from the whit christian party

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough 'Angry White Guys' to Sustain GOP :laugh2::laugh2:

Heck, who needs an education to see that premiums and deductibles are going through the roof???? Face it, even an idiot will vote against throwing his money away on a plan where he can't afford for his family to see he doctor because he has to pay thousands of dollars before insurance kicks in.

Forum List

Back