Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies

I'm extremely well-informed on the topic. If nothing else, the ACA being back in the forefront of the news has exposed just how little the right wing knows about the subject.

I read it last evening...Doctors will not accept it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The brazen idiot in the OP would have you believe that Obamacare is something like a credit card only accepted at some places. This, along with the volumes of other lies people like you knowingly tell only make yourselves look worse. You'll note that very few of the GOP candidates are making repeal the centerpiece of their campaigns.

My doctor has nothing to do with Obamacare or the insurance companies. He does not accept Medicare. You pay him directly for services. He will provide you what you need to file any claims. He employs two administrators. The rest of the staff is composed of doctors and nurse practitioners.

He is a happy man.

Pretty much what I expected to hear. Anecdotal nonsense.
Is there a way know that a patient got their medical insurance through an exchange, hence, the ACA? How would doctors even know that?

There is 100% zero way a doctor would know (or care) if insurance was purchased through an exchange, paid for with green stamps, or if you paid for it with unmarked bills from a bank heist.

This is what I mean....there is no "obamacare" insurance policy. The profound ignorance of the right wing knuckle draggers is so thick and so dense that it's actually pretty remarkable that so many have been so well mis-informed. It speaks to just how little outside of their specially constructed information bubble they venture in fear of something that may pierce that comfort zone.

So now you even claim SS and Medicare is welfare. Nazi propaganda has got nothing on you.

Godwin's Law - You lose!
^^^^^^Overdosed on FUX NEWS^^^^^^^

^^^ Fatal Overdose of HOPENCHANGE ^^^^
I'd rather die from it than spend eternity in hell for being cruel to the elderly.
oh ok now I understand.
lets take care of the elderly that contributed to the country during their lives, however lets at the same time stop all assistance to those that are of the age to work but refuse to. no welfare, no healthcare no phone house utilities food or transportation. If they are able to work, then they need to work. then we can shift that money over to those elderly that did try to produce during their working years.
You should be good with that, wait till you sober up before responding.

And if they have kids....

So now you even claim SS and Medicare is welfare. Nazi propaganda has got nothing on you.

Godwin's Law - You lose!

I'd rather die from it than spend eternity in hell for being cruel to the elderly.
oh ok now I understand.
lets take care of the elderly that contributed to the country during their lives, however lets at the same time stop all assistance to those that are of the age to work but refuse to. no welfare, no healthcare no phone house utilities food or transportation. If they are able to work, then they need to work. then we can shift that money over to those elderly that did try to produce during their working years.
Cons always want to cut off Americans in need, to give trillions to those that hate us. Iraq and Afghanistan laugh at you, chump.

still trying to prove you as a welfare leach serve a valued purpose to the country?
besides, those wars have been going on under your homosexual butt buddy obama for a rather long time.

Godwin's Law - You lose!

Cruel to the elderly? I provide a great deal of love and support to my parents. That's far better for them and for society in general than having them on the government dole.

I'm extremely well-informed on the topic. If nothing else, the ACA being back in the forefront of the news has exposed just how little the right wing knows about the subject.

I read it last evening...Doctors will not accept it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The brazen idiot in the OP would have you believe that Obamacare is something like a credit card only accepted at some places. This, along with the volumes of other lies people like you knowingly tell only make yourselves look worse. You'll note that very few of the GOP candidates are making repeal the centerpiece of their campaigns.

My doctor has nothing to do with Obamacare or the insurance companies. He does not accept Medicare. You pay him directly for services. He will provide you what you need to file any claims. He employs two administrators. The rest of the staff is composed of doctors and nurse practitioners.

He is a happy man.

Is there a way know that a patient got their medical insurance through an exchange, hence, the ACA? How would doctors even know that?

There is 100% zero way a doctor would know (or care) if insurance was purchased through an exchange, paid for with green stamps, or if you paid for it with unmarked bills from a bank heist.

This is what I mean....there is no "obamacare" insurance policy. The profound ignorance of the right wing knuckle draggers is so thick and so dense that it's actually pretty remarkable that so many have been so well mis-informed. It speaks to just how little outside of their specially constructed information bubble they venture in fear of something that may pierce that comfort zone.
I suppose that depends on the state you are in.
there are certain insurance providers that are not associated with the exchanges, and there are ones that are. Does not take a genius to figure it out.
at the current time, mine is not part of the obamanation, therefore its obvious that I am a responsible citizen.
but I did find it funny at the ER a few months back, Im in for a pinched nerve in the neck, they started asking me about my sex life and guns.. it was part of the information building for obama care. I refused to answer their questions and told them obama could kiss my ass. The laughed and moved on to the real reason I was there.

Godwin's Law - You lose!

Cruel to the elderly? I provide a great deal of love and support to my parents. That's far better for them and for society in general than having them on the government dole.
now if only the liberals would learn to do the same, we would not have to be having this conversation.

It's been a tough day for righties.

I can't wait to watch Bill O'Reilly, but when big stuff that's bad for the GOP come down, he has someone else fill in.

Hannity will be fun

Mark Levin did not disappoint. I was late for an appointment because I stayed in my car and listened to him bust a gasket.

Yeah, people in the know get upset when the Constitution gets trashed. The loss of checks and balances between the three branches of government isn't something that should be taken lightly by anyone. Being uninformed like you are is no excuse.

Whatever loser....

Welllllll, thank you for the honor of a reply. Next time, please actually reply to the subject at hand instead of doing a stream of conscience thing. I don't care about some other thread I didn't participate in.

Godwin's Law - You lose!

oh ok now I understand.
Cons always want to cut off Americans in need, to give trillions to those that hate us. Iraq and Afghanistan laugh at you, chump.
again, that is your silly kenyan that is giving money to the terrorists. believe me, that will stop when an American takes the office back.
you keep failing, everything you bitch about is the fault of your blessed party.

He is a happy man.

That is BUNK!

Actually it is an issue because the far right wants to run its fascist rule on morality in America.

Let them be quiet, and it becomes a non issue.

Do not victimize the victim, marylandpatriot.
The position the right holds on gay marriage is quite counter intuitive to the Libertarian movement within the GOP.

I'm disappointed in how they want to apply Christian values to social issues, but the social platform the GOP churns out is anything but hands off...whether it's abortion, or gay marriage

Not just Christian values. The basic definition and understanding of marriage has been consistent between virtually all religions and cultures since before recorded history. Of course, today's culture is all about coopting and changing terms like "marriage" or "state" to mean something totally different from the historical meaning in an effort to legitimize an agenda.
You of all people want to speak for culture and its values? You? Give us your reasons why, and be specific.

I didn't speak for anyone simpleton. I stated a historical fact. Feel free to dispute what the term marriage has meant since the dawn of time.

He is a happy man.

That is BUNK!

Well, with irrefutable evidence like that....

It's been a tough day for righties.

I can't wait to watch Bill O'Reilly, but when big stuff that's bad for the GOP come down, he has someone else fill in.

Hannity will be fun

Mark Levin did not disappoint. I was late for an appointment because I stayed in my car and listened to him bust a gasket.

Yeah, people in the know get upset when the Constitution gets trashed. The loss of checks and balances between the three branches of government isn't something that should be taken lightly by anyone. Being uninformed like you are is no excuse.

Whatever loser....

Welllllll, thank you for the honor of a reply. Next time, please actually reply to the subject at hand instead of doing a stream of conscience thing. I don't care about some other thread I didn't participate in.

Whatever loser.

He is a happy man.

That is BUNK!

It's UTTER Nonsense. The exchanges have specific plans designed for them. Anyone presenting such insurance to a provider is going to reveal that they are using an exchange based plan.

This is what I mean....there is no "obamacare" insurance policy. The profound ignorance of the right wing knuckle draggers is so thick and so dense that it's actually pretty remarkable that so many have been so well mis-informed.

How interesting.

Can you name a few right-wing knuckle draggers who have claimed there IS an "Obamacare insurance policy"?

Godwin's Law - You lose!

Only, which you and marylandpatriot do not get, if the family can afford to take care of the elderly. So by your reasoning you want the government to force families to take care of their elderly members. OK.

Ahahaha denial and excuses. Dude we bitch slapped the fool Democrats in beatings so epic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beat down that bad. Go ahead tell us how with a black president in the White House and the over the top biased support in the MSM you people keep losing? lol
You claimed the Dem's got their ass's kicked the last "several elections" and that is an untrue statement. Repub's did good in the off year election last year. The one before that they failed to unseat the President. He won with overwhelming support. You are back peddling away from your original statement of victories in the last several elections.

Republicans control both houses of Congress......which in and of itself is a historical drubbing of the Democratic party. You also need to take into account that 31 governors and state legislatures are Republican. 31 out of 50.......in addition to the US Congress. That's because the majority of America is conservative.

Obama might have won a couple of victories in court, but the US Congress and the 31 states are a direct result of Obama's "fundamental change" of America. With these last two court decisions, Democrats may have very well hammered the last nail in their coffin for 2016. Perhaps sanity and the rule of law will once again prevail.
You really believe the electorate is going to vote to keep bigotry and hate and the confederate flag. You really believe they are going to vote to get gay marriage overturned. You really believe voters are going to vote for cons trying to start another war in Iraq and Iran. You really think that abortion is a winning issue for the cons. You don't think the elderly is going to vote against the cons destruction of SS and Medicare. And you think liberals and the middle isn't going to vote next year like they didn't last year. Here's a thought,....Dylann Roof trial will be happening around election.

the democrat party controlled the south during the slavery years. the democrat party fillibustered the civil rights act, the democrat party dominated the KKK,

your target is misplaced.
Just keep digging that hole. The Klan and Aryans have voted GOP since the 60's. THEY DIDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA! But you know that. Just keep digging.

George Wallace, Jr. was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. Democrat, racist, 70's and 80's. Are you remotely aware of history or just modern day revisionist talking points?

Actually it is an issue because the far right wants to run its fascist rule on morality in America.

Let them be quiet, and it becomes a non issue.

Do not victimize the victim, marylandpatriot.
The position the right holds on gay marriage is quite counter intuitive to the Libertarian movement within the GOP.

I'm disappointed in how they want to apply Christian values to social issues, but the social platform the GOP churns out is anything but hands off...whether it's abortion, or gay marriage

Not just Christian values. The basic definition and understanding of marriage has been consistent between virtually all religions and cultures since before recorded history. Of course, today's culture is all about coopting and changing terms like "marriage" or "state" to mean something totally different from the historical meaning in an effort to legitimize an agenda.
You of all people want to speak for culture and its values? You? Give us your reasons why, and be specific.

I didn't speak for anyone simpleton. I stated a historical fact. Feel free to dispute what the term marriage has meant since the dawn of time.
Then you have nothing to say. You, of all people, are not qualified to define marriage values. If you are, be specific.

Justice Kennedy has decided this, not the likes of you or your ilk. This is over.

He is a happy man.

I suppose that depends on the state you are in.
there are certain insurance providers that are not associated with the exchanges, and there are ones that are. Does not take a genius to figure it out.
If you actually look at the Healthcare.gov plans, you see names like Humana, Blue Cross, Assurant, United Health Care. No different that what many employers offer.

at the current time, mine is not part of the obamanation, therefore its obvious that I am a responsible citizen.
Now that's funny. You pay for your insurance so you're responsible although others who pay for theirs are not...

but I did find it funny at the ER a few months back, Im in for a pinched nerve in the neck, they started asking me about my sex life and guns.. it was part of the information building for obama care. I refused to answer their questions and told them obama could kiss my ass. The laughed and moved on to the real reason I was there.

Total fabrication.
snopes.com Medicare Requires Doctors to Ask Patients About Guns

You claimed the Dem's got their ass's kicked the last "several elections" and that is an untrue statement. Repub's did good in the off year election last year. The one before that they failed to unseat the President. He won with overwhelming support. You are back peddling away from your original statement of victories in the last several elections.

Republicans control both houses of Congress......which in and of itself is a historical drubbing of the Democratic party. You also need to take into account that 31 governors and state legislatures are Republican. 31 out of 50.......in addition to the US Congress. That's because the majority of America is conservative.

Obama might have won a couple of victories in court, but the US Congress and the 31 states are a direct result of Obama's "fundamental change" of America. With these last two court decisions, Democrats may have very well hammered the last nail in their coffin for 2016. Perhaps sanity and the rule of law will once again prevail.
You really believe the electorate is going to vote to keep bigotry and hate and the confederate flag. You really believe they are going to vote to get gay marriage overturned. You really believe voters are going to vote for cons trying to start another war in Iraq and Iran. You really think that abortion is a winning issue for the cons. You don't think the elderly is going to vote against the cons destruction of SS and Medicare. And you think liberals and the middle isn't going to vote next year like they didn't last year. Here's a thought,....Dylann Roof trial will be happening around election.

the democrat party controlled the south during the slavery years. the democrat party fillibustered the civil rights act, the democrat party dominated the KKK,

your target is misplaced.
Just keep digging that hole. The Klan and Aryans have voted GOP since the 60's. THEY DIDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA! But you know that. Just keep digging.

George Wallace, Jr. was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. Democrat, racist, 70's and 80's. Are you remotely aware of history or just modern day revisionist talking points?
Your Wallace is trumped with Thurmond.

That is BUNK!

It's UTTER Nonsense. The exchanges have specific plans designed for them. Anyone presenting such insurance to a provider is going to reveal that they are using an exchange based plan.
Prove that. Be specific.

Forum List

Back