🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Collins may be forced to vote No on Brett Kavanagh

There are no unborn children. And we live in a country with separation of Church and state, so keep your fucking bronze age superstitions to yourself.

We live in a country that enjoys freedom of speech and free expression of religion under the force of law, so fuck off, ya Commie.

First, learn to use the quote function.

Second, Free Exercise of religion means you don't get to impose it on the rest of us. Which is what you guys are constantly trying to do.

The Deep State rollovers have already begun with McCabe and Page rolling over on Rosenstein. Rosenstein will need someone to rollover on and so on. How many of you are betting against Trump giving a speech that says "None of the elected conspirators in the failed coup will be arrested until after the election but obviously they are almost all incumbent Ds."

You don’t arrest members of a failed coup. You drag them out into the National Mall and execute them sans trial.

Only in an ideal world.

all those democrats, they're not just a no, they're a no, no matter what

let's hope Senator Collins sees the light

Actually, Manchin might vote for him... So there's that.

I think more likely, though, as this sets in, nobody is going to want to send another sexual predator to the Supreme court.

If Susan Collins votes no she will become a GOP outcast.
So a Senator shouldn't vote as the people of her state and her conscience wants her to? Ok....interesting.

God you people and your hypocrisy. When Obama won you people ran around telling the GOP the people had spoken, don't resist, don't oppose, don't obstruct. You have zero credibility.
I don't recall saying any of those things you claim I said....why do you lie so glibly? Oh, right.......trumpanzee.

There are no unborn children. And we live in a country with separation of Church and state, so keep your fucking bronze age superstitions to yourself.

We live in a country that enjoys freedom of speech and free expression of religion under the force of law, so fuck off, ya Commie.

First, learn to use the quote function.

See above. Maybe you altered it. Prove me wrong.

Second, Free Exercise of religion means you don't get to impose it on the rest of us. Which is what you guys are constantly trying to do.

Too funny. Perhaps you can explain in English how it means that?

So a Senator shouldn't vote as the people of her state and her conscience wants her to? Ok....interesting.

Is that what the people, that voted a republican into office in a blue state, want her to do?

Or is the voters that voted against her being elected want her to do?

A lot of her support is across party lines, Democrats and independents. There are not nearly enough Republicans in Maine to save her in 2020 if she votes YES on Kavanagh. Its sad, but I think that is the reality.
And if she votes no she loses republican votes and independents.

Your argument is kind of dumb.

She's a Republican. Probably voted in by a majority of Republicans. If she votes NO, Republicans should vote her lard ass out of office. Problem solved.

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.

Terrible for the country if you believe in the founders, GOD, religion and protecting the rights of unborn children. Terrible if you believe in PROTECTING the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. It was mere allegations about the Jews that created the situation that allowed for 6 million of them to be murdered. The reason we have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE is to prevent that type of terror that is so common in dictatorships!
Someone's god shouldn't enter this in any way. We are not some theocracy.

Were NOT THE ATHEIST SOVIET UNION THAT WE DEFEATED IN THE COLD WAR EITHER. We pray before most government events, and we have IN GOD WE TRUST on all are money. We don't favor any particular religion or GOD, but we do favor belief in the supernatural over ATHEISM.
Sorry...but the United States is a secular country....not a theocracy....take your christer sharia elsewhere, please.

She's a Republican. Probably voted in by a majority of Republicans. If she votes NO, Republicans should vote her lard ass out of office. Problem solved.
Assuming they've got the votes.....however, you are hemorrhaging women right now.

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.
The Republicans hold 51 seats in the Senate, so if they only lose 1 vote, it will be 50-50 and Pence will cast the deciding vote to confirm Kavanaugh 51-50.

Susan Collins is getting HEAVY pressure right now in her home state of Maine to vote against Brett Kavanagh. She is up for election in 2020. If the pressure is enough, I don't think she will risk her future career for Brett Kavanagh.

I don't think the FBI will find anything more than what is known. But Susan Collins is a Republican in a firmly BLUE STATE. On a divisive issue like this, she is not going to risk her career with a yes vote. Too much is at stake for her.

So the Senate vote will be 51 to 49 against Brett Kavanagh. It will be a sad day for the country and a sad day for the presumption of innocence. I'm sorry that this terrible injustice happened to Brett Kavanagh and his family.

She might get probed by aliens as well.

Geez

Contrary to popular belief this country is not screwed up just because of the filthy Democrats.

The RINOs help them.

Is that what the people, that voted a republican into office in a blue state, want her to do?

Or is the voters that voted against her being elected want her to do?

A lot of her support is across party lines, Democrats and independents. There are not nearly enough Republicans in Maine to save her in 2020 if she votes YES on Kavanagh. Its sad, but I think that is the reality.

What does Collins tell Maine voters, vote for me and I'll vote with the Democrats on the issues? :cuckoo:
Do you think she was elected by Mainers anticipating that they wanted her to vote for a drunk misogynist who doesn't have the temperament to get a lifetime appointment to the highest court of the land?

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the democrat Party will get completely blown out in the midterms, losing 12 to 14 Senate seats.

And that's without either: Trump rounding up their leadership for sedition and treason, or their getting exposed as the Satan worshiping, blood drinking, pedophiles they are

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the democrat Party will get completely blown out in the midterms, losing 12 to 14 Senate seats.

And that's without either: Trump rounding up their leadership for sedition and treason, or their getting exposed as the Satan worshiping, blood drinking, pedophiles they are
Dream on.

Good for the country if we can keep an anti-civil rights, OBVIOUSLY partisan "judge" off the highest court of the land.
Kagan, Ginsberg, and Sotomayer are already on the court, dumbass.

Dream on.

In 2 elections cycles dems will be lucky to keep leadership in NY and CA

And THAT is the problem. Pussy republicans that want their power MORE than they want justice.

Forum List

Back