Systemic Racism is a Propaganda LIE

It’s one of 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why I hate trump . . .

There is only one reason you hate Trump: Its because he is a good man and a great American, and you loathe yours0elf because you can never be either one of those things. You ae a sick degenerate who promotes perversion. You hate yourself, not Trump, and you lash out in your blind hate
You forgot to add that Trump is a Transphobe.

Just like you!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You forgot to add that Trump is a Transphobe.

I repeat: A "phobia" is a "fear". Neither Trump nor I have any fear of you sick filthy perverted degenerates. We just tell it like it is.

You ae sick in the head. You're a sick disgusting pervert. Sorry of the truth hurts.

"Systemic Racism" is a Marxist code term for free markets/capitalism. The only solution to the alleged problem they identify as "systemic racism" is to be communist shits.

Marxist shits used to get away with this rebranding nonsense all the time. I think people are starting to catch on (finally, after 50+ years). Communists never go away, they just re-brand and re-package. Once a commie, always a commie.

This is communist bullshit. There's only one solution to commies.

A Final Solution (yes, that one).

Kill a commie for mommy.

"Systemic Racism" is a Marxist code term for free markets/capitalism. The only solution to the alleged problem they identify as "systemic racism" is to be communist shits.

Marxist shits used to get away with this rebranding nonsense all the time. I think people are starting to catch on (finally, after 50+ years). Communists never go away, they just re-brand and re-package. Once a commie, always a commie.

This is communist bullshit. There's only one solution to commies.

A Final Solution (yes, that one).

Kill a commie for mommy.

Fake branding is an age old tool in politics. Look a "NOW". NO is not really about women, its only about leftist politics. Look at Bidens "Infrastructure" bill that has absolutely nothing to do with infrastructure.

We just had the ONLY black GOP Senator try to claim that there is no racism in this country.

He said this

During an interview on Face the Nation, Scott revealed that he had been pulled over 18 times for "driving while Black."

"One of the reasons I have asked to lead this police reform conversation on my side of the aisle is because I personally understand the pain of being stopped 18 times driving while Black," Scott explained to host John Dickerson.

White folks don't get stopped randomly. Here's a wealthy middle aged black guy stopped 18 times. Yea. No racism. Nahhh

Oh goody, another post feature the former Fox serial groper. Sadly trying to climb his way back into relevancy. Well, take a good look at Glenn Beck, Mr Bill. That's your future. Nobody who's anyone gives a shit.
Help fix the issues and address them, or sit down and be silent. We understand you're selling out and courting the alt-right but it really is pathetic.
Fuck O'Reilly. :)

O' Reilly grouped adults, your president not so much.

Oh goody, another post feature the former Fox serial groper. Sadly trying to climb his way back into relevancy. Well, take a good look at Glenn Beck, Mr Bill. That's your future. Nobody who's anyone gives a shit.
Help fix the issues and address them, or sit down and be silent. We understand you're selling out and courting the alt-right but it really is pathetic.
Fuck O'Reilly. :)

O' Reilly grouped adults, your president not so much.

Well I don't know if O'Reilly grouped his victims together when he "groped" them.
But as Joe Biden has had one accuser thus far and O'Reilly had more than a dozen, my comment stands and your feeble attempt at a comparison doesn't hold much water because most of the bile against Biden...is drummed up by the alt-right.
No one except the alt-right gives a shit what O'Reilly has to say. Fuck him.

The problem with MSM is constantly getting left wing propaganda like this. Thank God there's now a place like Fox News where we can get the truth.

There's nothing wrong with trying to protect and preserve our heritage. Liberals who attack us for this should be ashamed.

"Systemic Racism" is an easy way to blame others for your own failures in life.

Forum List

Back