Tea Partier refers to executioning President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were all fine with this.

June 10, 2008, Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives.

God damn that Barraco Barner for giving us cheaper healthcare insurance and a soaring stock market and falling yearly deficits! God damn him!

But but but.....we're not racists. Really!

Really.

Huh, that's weird.

Everybody I've spoken to among the working poor tell me that their insurance cost has doubled and tripled.

You must know different people.

Oh that's right. The people who don't work, and who aren't getting "affordable" insurance, but "free" insurance.

While the people who DO work, who NEED medical in order to do their jobs, are footing the bill and can't afford to get their own teeth fixed because the deductibles have all skyrocketed.

My goal is to be extra nice to you Koshergrl because I have said some horrible things to you in the past. Does Obamacare include dental insurance?

What would the left do without Media Matters nit-picking every word said by every non democrat? Talk about the issues?

The Liberal bed wetters really need to grow thicker skin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up the full video of this Stephen Steinlight's speach. He rambles on for over an hour. How anyone watched the whole thing to find that comment about drawing and quartering I'll never know.

We have a guy no one has ever heard of, visiting a group that is probably about a dozen people (judging by the amount of clapping we hear), in a town no one has ever heard of, speaking for over an hour.

It does not get any more insignificant than that, right?

Good point -- in other words, Saul Belinsky all over again.

Last edited:
Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moUDVzPhJw

“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

It was first reported here:

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

Does that make you cry, Comrade?

I know you Commies are far too polite to make such suggestions, right?

IMG_2416small.JPG

imheretokillbushsmall.jpg

Does that make you cry, Comrade?

I know you Commies are far too polite to make such suggestions, right?

IMG_2416small.JPG

imheretokillbushsmall.jpg

Without a doubt...the liberals were some nasty, nasty, nasty anti-Bush traitors. But we are talking about racist teapers who want to lynch the President for no other reason than the color of his skin. Oh wait, it is because of ACA...no Immigration...

I don't know, what is the hangable offense du jour?

Wow I could have sworn he said Obama deserved being drawn and quartered (not lynched) for the crime of TREASON.

Treason..not the same as racism.

But keep trying, nutz.

"
To be hanged, drawn and quartered was a penalty in England for men guilty of high treason. The convicted were fastened to a wooden hurdle which was dragged by horse to the place of execution. Once there, they were ritually hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). As a warning against further dissent, these remains were often displayed at prominent places, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were burnt at the stake."

The article gives a list of those convicted of treason who here hung, drawn and quartered...not one black among them.

I guess it really is specific to TREASON, after all.

Moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

Teapers will claim there is no Teaper leadership. They won't condemn such statements but they will proceed to spew racist nonsense and levy personal attacks on you and anyone else who dared criticize this teaper hate monger.

Teapers are fucking ridiculous. Anti-American traitors who want an armed insurrection.

Actually, while you were wringing your hands, I was thinking that Obama should be keel hauled from bow to stern. If he survives the ordeal (Many didn't, as they either drowned or bleed to death due to the many lacerations inflicted by the barnacles on the ship's keel), he can remain the president, but . . . and this is a nonnegotiable but . . . he must leave the White House and return to that dark, moldy recess beneath the rock which he crawled out from under. He can fax his endless stream of executive orders from there to America's file thirteen.

Last edited:
Wow I could have sworn he said Obama deserved being drawn and quartered (not lynched) for the crime of TREASON.

But keep trying, nutz.

"
To be hanged, drawn and quartered was a penalty in England for men guilty of high treason. The convicted were fastened to a wooden hurdle which was dragged by horse to the place of execution. Once there, they were ritually hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). As a warning against further dissent, these remains were often displayed at prominent places, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were burnt at the stake."

The article gives a list of those convicted of treason who here hung, drawn and quartered...not one black among them.

Moron.

List of people hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I already posted that definition (post 11) and included the part that it dates from the 1300s. That would be why there are no blacks among them.

Swingannamiss.

I am stupefied at the irony where it says women were burnt at the stake "for reasons of public decency". Humans... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
“And we all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him. But you know, this man who wants to rule by the use of a pen, a telephone, let us not forget his teleprompter … the fact is that it would backfire very badly and we’ve got to be grownups and accept that we can’t have everything we want, you know, [like] his head on a skewer.”

To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1351 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reigns of King Henry III (1216–1272) and his successor, Edward I (1272–1307). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

So, I just want to paint in very vivid terms what "to hang, draw and quarter" means.
It is disgusting.

It is gruesome. And a crazy Tea Party asshole like this Stephen Steinlight freak (who makes $$$ off of his speaking ventures, btw) is only fanning flames of hate and more importantly, of sedition.

This is the Tea Party of America in 2014, when assholes can roam freely and say this kind of shit and of course, not one single soul in the Tea Party will take asshole Steinlight to task for this. They will clap for him and they will pay to hear him say stuff like this.

VIDEO: Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama | IMAGINE 2050

blog+bush-kill-1.jpg

imheretokillbush.jpg

6a00d8341c046f53ef0133ec403a23970b-pi

IMG_2416.JPG

Do you assholes really believe anyone is supposed to get upset these incredibly mild verbal attacks on Obama?

Last edited:
Without a doubt...the liberals were some nasty, nasty, nasty anti-Bush traitors. But we are talking about racist teapers who want to lynch the President for no other reason than the color of his skin. Oh wait, it is because of ACA...no Immigration...

I don't know, what is the hangable offense du jour?

We have free speech in this nation. Even vice-dickwad Biden called for Bush to be killed. It may be poor taste, but it goes back to 1780 and before. The leftists will just have to pull up their big girl pampers and deal - just like the right had to do for 8 years of death threats and masturbatory assassination film against Bush.

Also note that this guy said "we can't do these things and must act like adults," he didn't advocate anything - unlike the leftists toward Bush.

It is disgusting.

Do you assholes really believe anyone is supposed to get upset these incredibly mild verbal attacks on Obama?

They already do, Finger Boy. See 64.

[Edit: apparently some posts have been deleted; post 64 is now 60. Link still works.]

Last edited:
Some guy somewhere said drawing and quartering the President is too good for him.

So what?

Are we going to get all hot and bothered if someone burns a politician in effigy next?

TeaTards know they can't talk about lynching the N*gger in the White House....at least in public

and yet you are likely the poster who has called obama ****** more than any other poster all the while blaming the tea party for your racism.

But keep trying, nutz.

"

Moron.

List of people hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But what is your point?

Screen-shot-2014-07-21-at-9.16.44-PM-638x351.png

Hanged, drawn and quartered - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is disgusting.

All this because he wanted people to have healthcare

I didn't see that specified as the reason, dutiful partisan.

The punishment for treason was what he was describing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back