Team Trump's Collusion Denials...

Rudy had a good debate with Cuomo on CNN last night. Cuomo threw all the dems' bullshit at Rudy, and Rudy shot them all down. It all depends on what Mueller can prove in his report. Based on the law, the "criminal" investigation should not have even started, because the deep state fucks did not find any evidence of wrongdoing for the FBI's "counter-intelligence" investigation. The entire mess was apparently FBI payback for firing Comey.
Do you even get what you are saying? You need EVIDENCE to start an INVESTIGATION??? Do you get that the purpose of an INVESTIGATION is to gather EVIDENCE? If I suspect a kid is being abused do I need evidence to tell the police about my suspicions, and does the police need evidence to look into it?

This is a logic trap.

When someone is murdered the investigation starts TO get evidence.
no, that isn't what he said, he said you start investigating before the murder happens. get that crystal ball out baby, cause we need to go get evidence on something that hasn't happened. then we will tell you what we found and then give you the crime.

I'm not sure what school taught this line of investigative work, but somewhere someone did. cause here we are. no crime and an investigation of nothing.

So the investigation into Trump started before Trump's crime.....
I'm unaware of any crime. I'm still waiting. the witch hunt hasn't uncovered anything yet. even after ruining five americans lives unlawfully.

Meanwhile the Mexicrat Party “colludes” with Mexico daily...begging them to stack more Mexicrat voting wetbacks on top of the tens of millions already here.....but like a retarded parrot would, the filth continue to cry “RUSSIA”!
So fucking weird.
deflection_explained.jpg
You will not get a straight answer from Trumpers because they have no answer. If they had the courage to face the truth, they would acknowledge they were conned and deceived by Trump. That would take character though and self-reflection. Way too much to ask for from the typical Trumper.
what is it that was deflected exactly? you all want mexicans to vote, that is no different than if a russian voted. we're merely asking you to define how it's different?
Mexicans don't vote in this country......nor should they. Just like Russia shouldn't be owning our so-called president. Sad to say, looks like they do.

Rudy had a good debate with Cuomo on CNN last night. Cuomo threw all the dems' bullshit at Rudy, and Rudy shot them all down. It all depends on what Mueller can prove in his report. Based on the law, the "criminal" investigation should not have even started, because the deep state fucks did not find any evidence of wrongdoing for the FBI's "counter-intelligence" investigation. The entire mess was apparently FBI payback for firing Comey.
Do you even get what you are saying? You need EVIDENCE to start an INVESTIGATION??? Do you get that the purpose of an INVESTIGATION is to gather EVIDENCE? If I suspect a kid is being abused do I need evidence to tell the police about my suspicions, and does the police need evidence to look into it?

This is a logic trap.

no, that isn't what he said, he said you start investigating before the murder happens. get that crystal ball out baby, cause we need to go get evidence on something that hasn't happened. then we will tell you what we found and then give you the crime.

I'm not sure what school taught this line of investigative work, but somewhere someone did. cause here we are. no crime and an investigation of nothing.

I'm unaware of any crime. I'm still waiting. the witch hunt hasn't uncovered anything yet. even after ruining five americans lives unlawfully.
"ruining five americans [sic] lives unlawfully" :777: :777: :777:

Meanwhile the Mexicrat Party “colludes” with Mexico daily...begging them to stack more Mexicrat voting wetbacks on top of the tens of millions already here.....but like a retarded parrot would, the filth continue to cry “RUSSIA”!
So fucking weird.
deflection_explained.jpg
You will not get a straight answer from Trumpers because they have no answer. If they had the courage to face the truth, they would acknowledge they were conned and deceived by Trump. That would take character though and self-reflection. Way too much to ask for from the typical Trumper.
what is it that was deflected exactly? you all want mexicans to vote, that is no different than if a russian voted. we're merely asking you to define how it's different?
Mexicans don't vote in this country......nor should they. Just like Russia shouldn't be owning our so-called president. Sad to say, looks like they do.
sure they do. you have no evidence they don't. motor voter laws ensure it. all demoloser states btw.

This is a logic trap.

yep!! unlawfully.

Here's how their story changed from the very beginning (of the campaign) to now...
  1. No contact
  2. Okay contacts, but not planned
  3. Oay planned, but not via the campaign
  4. Okay via the campaign, but not meaningful or useful
  5. "Collusion" is not a crime
  6. Well, you can't collude if you don't know Putin
  7. Repeat 5
  8. Okay, maybe someone colluded, but not Trump though
Are you Trumpees and Trumpettes starting to get it yet, or are you still holding on to the lies?

It's not going to end well folks. It's simply not. Going. To. End. Well.
Comical Rudy has been backpedaling so much, I can barely see him at this point. The nitwit-in-chief must be proud of him.

Here's how their story changed from the very beginning (of the campaign) to now...
  1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5
Are you Trumpees and Trumpettes starting to get it yet, or are you still holding on to the lies?

It is divisive posts like these that cause Americans to hate fellow Americans. Trump won. Let it go. Geez.
Adam Lanza killed children at an elementary school. Let it go. Geez.

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

It's not going to end well folks. It's. Not. Going. To. End. Well.

So fucking weird.
Idiot.

This is a logic trap.

yep!! unlawfully.
:777: :777: Quote the law(s) that were broken in prosecuting and convicting those five "americans".

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

It is divisive posts like these that cause Americans to hate fellow Americans. Trump won. Let it go. Geez.
Adam Lanza killed children at an elementary school. Let it go. Geez.

You're comparing an election to a murder spree? Typical progressive leftist illogic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe find a job and become a benefit to society vs. a cancer. At least provide a real equivalency vs. the false one. What a waste of space you are. Bringing dead children into an election debate. Shame on you.

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

Comical Rudy has been backpedaling so much, I can barely see him at this point. The nitwit-in-chief must be proud of him.
still waiting on your evidence dude. post it up. for each item. let's see it. Come on big man on the internet!!!

This is a logic trap.

That's not what I said at all. I said that starting an investigation on the suspicion of a crime is perfectly normal. In the case of a murder a better way to put it would be that you can investigate who committed a murder before you have evidence that a particular person committed it.
yes, you can investigate who committed a murder before you have evidence, it happens everyday.

There is a crime, someone was killed. that means there is a person who did it if the dead person didn't commit suicide. But they are investigating the murder. that's all.

you are saying you have no crime and are just investigating someone cause it's fun!! that's what you're saying. Cause we've asked you for the crime, so far, there hasn't been one defined. I'm still waiting. I'm waiting on the FBI to tell me the crime. still we have no crime. Therefore, I can say with confidence what Mueller is conducting is a witch hunt.
Again using a straw man. No I didn't say you should investigate someone for "fun". I said you should investigate someone if you suspect they committed a crime. Is that all you got, misstating my posts?
well fk everyone should be investigated with that statement. too fking funny. really you are dishonest as the day is long. that is called a witch hunt, no other word for it.
Really, everyone can be suspected from committing a crime? What crime do you have reason to believe I committed? Besides being habitually dishonest I can't name one I have reason to believe you committed.

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

It's not going to end well folks. It's. Not. Going. To. End. Well.

So fucking weird.
Idiot.
you are.

That's not what I said at all. I said that starting an investigation on the suspicion of a crime is perfectly normal. In the case of a murder a better way to put it would be that you can investigate who committed a murder before you have evidence that a particular person committed it.
yes, you can investigate who committed a murder before you have evidence, it happens everyday.

There is a crime, someone was killed. that means there is a person who did it if the dead person didn't commit suicide. But they are investigating the murder. that's all.

you are saying you have no crime and are just investigating someone cause it's fun!! that's what you're saying. Cause we've asked you for the crime, so far, there hasn't been one defined. I'm still waiting. I'm waiting on the FBI to tell me the crime. still we have no crime. Therefore, I can say with confidence what Mueller is conducting is a witch hunt.
Again using a straw man. No I didn't say you should investigate someone for "fun". I said you should investigate someone if you suspect they committed a crime. Is that all you got, misstating my posts?
well fk everyone should be investigated with that statement. too fking funny. really you are dishonest as the day is long. that is called a witch hunt, no other word for it.
Really, everyone can be suspected from committing a crime? What crime do you have reason to believe I committed? Besides being habitually dishonest I can't name one I have reason to believe you committed.
well we won't know until we investigate you. that's what you said. we have to find the evidence of a crime to charge you. so basically, we need a witch hunt too!!

:auiqs.jpg: honest to fking god, you can't make up the leftists stupid. :auiqs.jpg:

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

Putin won.

1. No contact
  7. Repeat 5

Putin won.

images

Forum List

Back